jg42058p is offline Member

Reversing Gyno while on cycle

I have a small amount of residual gyno with a lump underneath my nipple. I talked to my doctor about reversing it and he gave me a script for letrozole 30 tabs at 2.5mg/tab...

I was thinking of trying to use the letro for gyno reversal for a month and taking a superdrol cycle at 30mg/day while on the letro. Yes I'm aware that taking letro at that dosage can make you feel like crap and I'm prepared for that... but I'm just wondering if the superdrol would stop me from reversing the gyno... what do you guys think?

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    i dont see a problem

i wouldnt think you would need to run the letro for that long... at least not at that dose..

i dont run letro at 2.5mg ED longer then a week straight. then ill cut the dose down.

the superdrol wont stop the gyno from going away. especially if you start the letro before the superdrol cycle.

it may not help it go away... but it wont stop it.

cool thanks for the response. anyone else?

DS21 is offline Member
    Superdrol is known as oral Masteron , and Masterone was used to help with breast cancer in women. In other words it can stop estrogen from binding to the breast tissue. Superdrol is my favorite oral, I like to use it at a low dose while on cycle to help control my nipple sensitivity/gyno syptoms, so I can't see it hurting your gyno reversal, but I would complete the gyno reversal then cycle. Gyno reversal can take some time to completely get rid of the lump. I hope you plan on using something like aromasin or nolva when you get off letro. I'm sure you are aware of the estrogen rebound??

graeme87 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DS21 View Post
    Superdrol is known as oral Masteron, and Masterone was used to help with breast cancer in women. In other words it can stop estrogen from binding to the breast tissue. Superdrol is my favorite oral, I like to use it at a low dose while on cycle to help control my nipple sensitivity/gyno syptoms, so I can't see it hurting your gyno reversal, but I would complete the gyno reversal then cycle. Gyno reversal can take some time to completely get rid of the lump. I hope you plan on using something like aromasin or nolva when you get off letro. I'm sure you are aware of the estrogen rebound??
    Superdrol has been known to cause gyno

troublesome is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jg42058p View Post
    I have a small amount of residual gyno with a lump underneath my nipple. I talked to my doctor about reversing it and he gave me a script for letrozole 30 tabs at 2.5mg/tab...

I was thinking of trying to use the letro for gyno reversal for a month and taking a superdrol cycle at 30mg/day while on the letro. Yes I'm aware that taking letro at that dosage can make you feel like crap and I'm prepared for that... but I'm just wondering if the superdrol would stop me from reversing the gyno... what do you guys think?
    if its at an early stage theres a good chance you can reverse it before the tissue actually forms, when its "fresh".. I'd recomend Aromasin from personal expirence. i had a BAD gyno case once during a cycle.... seemed to reverse it pretty fast. GOODLUCK

Quote Originally Posted by graeme87 View Post
    I've heard that to.. but I hear it causes gyno to those who dont do proper PCT.

I think I'm gonna just wait it out and finish the letrozole before starting another cycle of superdrol. I've done superdrol before and didn't have gyno problems with that since I did a good PCT. I kept most of my gains to.

and yes I know about the estrogen rebound affect of letro so I'll be taking some nolvadex after I finish the letrozole

I'm cutting now anyways so I suppose I'll use the superdrol to bulk up once I lose about 25lbs of flab (and I wont have to focus so much on cutting).

They gyno is actually from years ago when I had done a test cycle.. I had sugury to remove most of the breast tissue but unfortunately the doctor didn't take all of it out, so theres a small lump left over.. not much of it and not too noticeable but it is enough to be annoying. Hopefully the letro will be enough to shrink the small leftover lump. Hopefully by cutting I will help burn the fatty tissue off my pecs..
    Last edited by jg42058p; 11-30-2008 at 04:00 PM.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Question

Quote Originally Posted by graeme87 View Post
    isnt this apparently from some type of progesterone side effect from the SUPERDROL?

Thread Information