GrandmasterSpank is offline Associate Member

Question On-cycle libido, and erm, related err, issue...

Alright, slightly sensitive issue here, but where the funk else am I gonna ask about it right!? Lol

Okay, so I'm about 6 weeks into my 1st cycle, a basic Test & D-bol cycle, and making pretty decent gains so far (13Lbs+)...

400mg test p/w
    20-25mg Dbol p/d

...my libido is maybe slightly higher than normal (definately during the night time), which is expected on test, and a good thing right. My concern is that, how do I put this,...despite the increased libido, it's taking a little more 'stimulation' than normal and a little bit longer time-wise to get the ol'boy to stand to attention, and when he's there he's not quite as, errm, solid as he usually is when off-cycle.

All jokes (including puns!) aside (and I know there's a lot coming cause I know what you guys are like! Hehe!), do I need to be concerned with this? Has anyone or does anyone experience a similar thing when they're on Test?

...I'm so going to regret posting this....Lol

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I hope your not running the dbol right throught the cycle. You probably have too much estrogen in your body try taking an ai.

GrandmasterSpank is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I hope your not running the dbol right throught the cycle. You probably have too much estrogen in your body try taking an ai.
    Thanks for replying redz, no, I'm on my last week of Dbol now.

I'm already running 10mg of Nolvadex e/d,- I forgot to mention this. And yes, I know it's a SERM not an AI, and that Nolva's preferentially reserved for PCT, but I'd already purchased it prior to learning this info, so I settled for using what I have.

...Can Dbol effect erectile function? Can Nolvadex for that matter? Cheers!

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Dbol can increase your estrogen and the test can aromatase increasing estrogen. You've been taking nolva, you may be better off dropping the nolva and start taking .25mg Ed of adex.

Nolvadex has never given me any sexual sides. Too much of an AI can knock down your estrogen too low and give you problems as well.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    i would bet if u throw in proviron and dont change a thing = problem solved.

Thread Information