itraylor is offline Junior Member

Question about Acne

First off let me just preface by saying that I have rarely gotten much acne at all and even more rarely on my back and chest. I just completed a 10 week Sust 250 cycle (125 mg /EOD) and am currently on my PCT. I took two weeks off my cycle in which I only did HCG (500iu M & Th) and then started Nolva 20 mg/day; Clomid 50 mg/day; Proviron 25 mg/day as my PCT.

On cycle I had hardly any acne aside from a few spots around the injection point. Once I stopped and began the HCG/PCT I have broken out really bad. I have it all over my back, chest, face, neck and upper arms. On my back/arms it actually looks like I have chicken pocks. I read several suggestions about using lemon juice, lemon dishwashing detergent, tanning and so forth but none are viable options as I am in Iraq. I shower twice daily and make sure to clean very well (Axe soap) but have ordered some Phisoderm Anti-Blemish Body Wash and Neutrogena Hair & Body Wash to maybe see if that works. I wash my face with Neutrogena face wash and that helps there but the chest/back is completely crazy.

I thought taking the PCT would help out some with the Acne. Can anyone help me please? Thanks.

Ian

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    generally in pct the acne gets worse due to the massive fluctuations in your hormone levels

nothing you can do other than keep washing up and tanning to dry your skin out. it will clear up over time when your hormones stabilize

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by itraylor View Post
    First off let me just preface by saying that I have rarely gotten much acne at all and even more rarely on my back and chest. I just completed a 10 week Sust 250 cycle (125 mg /EOD) and am currently on my PCT. I took two weeks off my cycle in which I only did HCG (500iu M & Th) and then started Nolva 20 mg/day; Clomid 50 mg/day; Proviron 25 mg/day as my PCT.

On cycle I had hardly any acne aside from a few spots around the injection point. Once I stopped and began the HCG/PCT I have broken out really bad. I have it all over my back, chest, face, neck and upper arms. On my back/arms it actually looks like I have chicken pocks. I read several suggestions about using lemon juice, lemon dishwashing detergent, tanning and so forth but none are viable options as I am in Iraq. I shower twice daily and make sure to clean very well (Axe soap) but have ordered some Phisoderm Anti-Blemish Body Wash and Neutrogena Hair & Body Wash to maybe see if that works. I wash my face with Neutrogena face wash and that helps there but the chest/back is completely crazy.

I thought taking the PCT would help out some with the Acne. Can anyone help me please? Thanks.

Ian
    I'm using a megadose of vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid) atm to clear up my skin. I'm on day 4 so far, and I can already see results in pore size and the amount of oil. Google Pantothenic Acid and acne, you may find it a possible relief to your probs. GL.

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    go to a dermatologist and get antibiotics. They don't clear it 100%, but at least it's something.

fit4ever180 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Coop77 View Post
    go to a dermatologist and get antibiotics. They don't clear it 100%, but at least it's something.
    He's in Iraq bro, so I would imagine the option to see dermatologist would be limited at best...

Like posted earlier bro, unstable/changing hormone levels are the culprit here... I noticed my acne has started receding after I lowered my doses of both nolva and clomid after I was done with my first 2 weeks, so hopefully yours will do the same...

itraylor is offline Junior Member
    Thanks a ton for the information. I will just wait it out, by the time I get any more meds out here I will be done with my PCT, I am almost a week in already. Again, thanks for the information. Take care...

Ian

Thread Information