0tolerance is offline Associate Member

Buying from a Vet

Hey guys, been a while since ive posted around here.
    Err so i will cut to the chase really, my mate mum is an Ex body builder, she still looks tank as.
    I asked her if she ever took AAS and she said she did take a few different things and showed me her trophies and pictures..
    Pretty hot for a female hulk..

any way long story short, she recommended i get some gear from a Vet supply place and a few days later she told me a certain store i should head to that would indeed sell me gear.

now... im no lawyer and i really dont like being arrested, so i'm just wondering, if i walked into said store and mentioned that i wanted something for my "animals".
    whats the worst that could happen legalise if it backfire.

Cause im not giving names, and im assuming a vet supply store with AAS in it will have CCTV.

any advice or warnings?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    what country are you from?
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    australia!! you dont have a prayer
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

0tolerance is offline Associate Member
    yea i figured that was the case, but what if this store has a dodgy owner or something?
    although im well aware of australias super tight arse approach to animal AAS...

is there like a chance that the owner could accidently drop a few vials and they "broke".... or would they have to file some huge ass report about it?

Thread Information