Thread: Busted

jm21 is offline Associate Member

Busted

Hey im looking for some advice here started a course of sustanon once a week and anadrol as a kick start only on my 3rd injection tomorrow and the girl friend has found my gear and well lets say tottaly flipped!! either it goes or she does

Im wondering if i come of now should i still run clomid pct or run a pct with a lower dose?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Your doing sus once a week? who designed that cycle? just do your pct wont do you any harm only good,

Well sorry every 5 days to stop crashing near end of week
    With the anadrol i put on noticable size which is what lead to her having a peak in the bottom drawer (and prob the most idiotical place to keep it) Can i kiss theese gains good by or will sticking to the diet and pct coupled by the fact that my test levels wont have been hit too hard anyway with such short time be able to keep it?

Quote Originally Posted by jm21 View Post
    Well sorry every 5 days to stop crashing near end of week
    With the anadrol i put on noticable size which is what lead to her having a peak in the bottom drawer (and prob the most idiotical place to keep it) Can i kiss theese gains good by or will sticking to the diet and pct coupled by the fact that my test levels wont have been hit too hard anyway with such short time be able to keep it?
    Sus every 5 days!!, why dont people listen to advice when designing a cycle its beyond me!!

Diet will make a huge impact on maintenance of gains while on cycle, to be honest if your only be on cycle for 3 wks alot of the new gains will be water retention from the drol +Test so expect to drop them IMHO. You will recover fast, just do pct and forget AAS if your girlfriend isnt happy with the whole idea..

Yeah i think so too she never saw the anadroll do you think it will be worth running that for the next two weeks till its done and just stop the test now?or will the gains just be as quickly lost?

What do you think i should have done with the sustanon ?

Stop all gear, its obvious you don't want to lose your girlfriend so don't risk it, sus needs to be ran ED/EOD or E3D at the least.

Prob for the best i got busted then your right mate some times you just need to put your hands up and let it go!!

From what i gather ill wait 2 weeks keep running tamoxifen ed then do my clomid therapy was going to do the one recomended on this site

Prob for the best i got busted then your right mate some times you just need to put your hands up and let it go!!

From what i gather ill wait 2 weeks keep running tamoxifen ed then do my clomid therapy was going to do the one recomended on this site
    Yes do that, you probably dont need the clomid but it wont hurt to throw it in, best of luck.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This is why you cant keep secrets before I started I had a conversation with my wife. She was suprisingly cool with it and it is way better this way. Can`t keep secrets from each otehr in relationships it doesnt work!

i know mate i think ive convinced her to let me run the androll till its done as i cant stop half way throu(LIE) but do you think it will be worth it? or will i loose all the size gained?

I wouldnt bother but thats just me, better to educate her about the subject. I explain how steroids work and what the pills I take do to my wife. She likes to know about it.

LOL i tried that but i very swiftly got a vial of sustanon cracked of my head!

Sounds like she has roid rage ! maybe it does exist! I wouldnt be too happy about that myself.

I just thought that if i run the androll to the end done the pct hopefully keep a bit of the gains then its not a complete loss!

You could but personally I wont run orals by themself.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    This is why you cant keep secrets before I started I had a conversation with my wife. She was suprisingly cool with it and it is way better this way. Can`t keep secrets from each otehr in relationships it doesnt work!

I'm lucky my wife is super cool....she does the injecting for me....she's quite good at it too.

AS far as keeping secrets...lol....please!!! Its a MUST in a relationship!!.. Thats why I've been married 22 years.

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    lol i feel ya... girls just dont "understand" what we do most of the time

higherdesire is offline Banned
    You know this may be a wasted effort but try putting this video on for her. Just advise her that you are going to educate her on your decsion making process for her own peace of mind so that she can have confidence that youre not an idiot and that you aren't a loner on the idea that steroids are/can good for you....

http://www.dailymotion.com/related/x...sport?from=rss

AS far as keeping secrets...lol....please!!! Its a MUST in a relationship!!.. Thats why I've been married 22 years.
    Well it depedns what it is because he was bound to get caught doing what he did so there was no point in trying to hide it. I mean theres little things but big things I tell my wife.

higherdesire is offline Banned
    shoot, 2 years ago my fiance made me promise to NEVER do steroids again EVER EVER EVER! SO two months ago when I told my wife that i was doing a cylce she brought that up, i just told her "yeah babe but we're married now, i call the shots!" We had a wonderful dinner that night. Seriuosly, she was disappointed at first, but morning sex and evening sex for longer durations tends to cause the issue to be a plus!

My wife loves it too because I never drink so it keeps me straight and healthier over all. She doesnt complain about me being in great shape either :P

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Sus every 5 days!!, why dont people listen to advice when designing a cycle its beyond me!!
    me too bro
    Diet will make a huge impact on maintenance of gains while on cycle, to be honest if your only be on cycle for 3 wks alot of the new gains will be water retention from the drol +Test so expect to drop them IMHO. You will recover fast, just do pct and forget AAS if your girlfriend isnt happy with the whole idea..
    agreed^^^

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Sounds like she has roid rage! maybe it does exist! I wouldnt be too happy about that myself.
    all women have roid rage bro, it just depends on their mood

Quote Originally Posted by UncleD View Post
    lol i feel ya... girls just dont "understand" what we do most of the time
    that's a two way street, we never understand what they do, lol

Sherman01 is offline Associate Member
    The video "bigger, faster, stronger" is a good video to show someone who has no knowledge and its easy to follow along with for the laymen.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Talking

Hey im looking for some advice here started a course of sustanon once a week and anadrol as a kick start only on my 3rd injection tomorrow and the girl friend has found my gear and well lets say tottaly flipped!! either it goes or she does

Im wondering if i come of now should i still run clomid pct or run a pct with a lower dose?

your keeping the gear correct?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Dump the bitch !!!!

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by phate View Post
    that's a two way street, we never understand what they do, lol
    never
    Last edited by T_Own; 11-29-2008 at 08:21 PM.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    Dump the bitch !!!!
    I definitely second this...If she hates something you want to do with your life/body, she'll want to control other stuff and you are on the road to misery.

Do you really want to bend over backwards for any woman that is trying to control you?

Tell her to deal with it or get a new GF.

MalibuD is offline Associate Member
    Shes probably pissed more at the fact that you did something behind her back, my wife at first was totaly aghainst aas because of the whole lisle alzedo thing. Its funny how people who are aghainst roids always bring this up. I expalined it to her and educated her on it and now she gives me my injections. If you can educate her great if not then good luck Bro.

sm15 is offline Associate Member
    mine girl lets me use her address for shipments and helps me inject. cooks my food when i train too. she rules. Sorry bout your dilemma. I'd talk to her bout it and get her to see your side and hopefully she'll acccept.
    Last edited by sm15; 11-30-2008 at 11:45 PM.

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Your doing sus once a week? who designed that cycle? just do your pct wont do you any harm only good,
    I bet he's Aussie. I hear about so many guys here shooting sus once a week. It's a very popular steroid here, and most people dont even do PCT. Insane, I know.

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    Ok this is simple. If you still have the gear tell your GF you threw it away and promise to never touch the stuff again.. Then when things cool down just start up again. This happened to me a few years back, I just told her I threw it away and juiced anyway... But if you do that I recommened shooting sus at least EOD.

chainsaw61 is offline New Member
    that sucks. i let my girfriend know before hand when i decided to use gear, because i knew if i tried to hide it she'd find out eventually some how. she was always against it.. then i did some research, showed her some good info, and we watched bigger, faster, stronger.. (that movie didn't help much) but somehow she is cool with the idea now, and she's gonna do my injects for me.

BloodyBillAnderson is offline Associate Member
    When I was thinking about staring I talked it over with my wife, she simply trusts my judgment. It also helps I get HRT from a doctor. I wanted to help motivate her to work out and get in shape and told her about clen and LR3 IGF 1 (I was using it at the time) I gave her all kinds of research to read. After a week I asked if she was interested, she was, and started using them. I asked her if she had read what I had given her, "no, I trust you and you read it all" Its all about trust. (I do have a few secrets from her, cant let them know everything)

well, my girlfriend is trying to lose weight while i'm trying to gain. after she found out i was really gonna do a cycle this time, she wanted to say that she thinks it'd be ok for her to get some METH, put it in caps.. and take that to help her get to the weight she wants then stop. i was like.. OH SHIT. i mean, she used to do that before i met her. now i'm trying to convince her that its not the same. why would she want to do that is beyond me.. and if she does it its over. but i'm the hypocrit. because is what i'm doing really any better? but hell, they don't use meth in medicine.. do they? lol. any ideas what i can do to help this situation? she is just having a hard time losing, she is working pretty hard i keep telling her to just give it time. the meth thing is new news to me since my previous post. so mabee it wasn't good i told her in advance about what i was gonna do, i see she had a plan.

fit4ever180 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chainsaw61 View Post
    well, my girlfriend is trying to lose weight while i'm trying to gain. after she found out i was really gonna do a cycle this time, she wanted to say that she thinks it'd be ok for her to get some METH, put it in caps.. and take that to help her get to the weight she wants then stop. i was like.. OH SHIT. i mean, she used to do that before i met her. now i'm trying to convince her that its not the same. why would she want to do that is beyond me.. and if she does it its over. but i'm the hypocrit. because is what i'm doing really any better? but hell, they don't use meth in medicine.. do they? lol. any ideas what i can do to help this situation? she is just having a hard time losing, she is working pretty hard i keep telling her to just give it time. the meth thing is new news to me since my previous post. so mabee it wasn't good i told her in advance about what i was gonna do, i see she had a plan.
    It's all about the diet bro... If she really wants to lose weight, she's got to eat right... This goes for you too if you want to really put on some size... Post up a sample diet for critique in the diet questions forum for both of you anmd lets see what we can improve upon!!!

thanks i'll do that.. and.. sorry for jacking this thread..

Quote Originally Posted by fit4ever180 View Post
    It's all about the diet bro... If she really wants to lose weight, she's got to eat right... The goes for you if you want to really put on some size... Post up a sample diet for critique in the diet questions forum for both of you anmd lets see what we can improve upon!!!

Thread Information