projektm3 is offline New Member

Looking for help on how to take this Clen (measurment wise)

I just picked up this bottle of clen from a friend... I dont know much about this stuff and his explanation of how to take this stuff is making it more confusing then it really is.

Its a 200ML bottle of liquid clen to be taken orally, 30ML/200MCG.

I plan to use Perfect Beast's outline on how to take this, using the Benadryl every third week:

Day 1 60mcg
    Day 2 60mcg
    Day 3 60mcg
    Day 4 80mcg
    Day 5 80mcg
    Day 6 80mcg
    Day 7 100mcg
    Day 8 100mcg
    Day 9 100mcg
    Day 10 120mcg
    Day 11 120mcg

Only problem is, I dont know how to measure this stuff.... Is there an oral syringe out there I can buy that measures in MCG? I am very confused here as you can tell, please help me out. What kind of syringe should I pick up and how exactly do I measure this stuff? Thanks!
    Last edited by projektm3; 11-29-2008 at 01:23 PM.

projektm3 is offline New Member
    Here is a picture of the bottle, its pretty big compared to others Ive seen.. 200ML bottle 30ML/200MCG
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Looking for help on how to take this Clen (measurment wise)-clen1.jpg  

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    i answered your previous thread

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    If you haven't used clen before I would start at 20mcgs and increase in increments of 20. You have no idea how you will respond. Search and you will find posts where the user ended up in the hospital using clen (not abusing).

MuscleSportMag is offline Associate Member
    Even starting at 20mcg a day, what is the best way to measure it with an oral spray bottle - the same strength clen as the OP stated. Thx.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleSportMag View Post
    Even starting at 20mcg a day, what is the best way to measure it with an oral spray bottle - the same strength clen as the OP stated. Thx.
    you need to know how much each spray is set to disperse

Like Phate said, make sure you know how much is coming out of the spray. Dosing is very important. I use the oral syringes. You can find them at any pharmacy.

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    If you haven't used clen before I would start at 20mcgs and increase in increments of 20. You have no idea how you will respond. Search and you will find posts where the user ended up in the hospital using clen (not abusing).
    exactly!!!! I don't think it is beneficial in anyway to take a high dose like that when you don't know how it is going to affect you!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    thats clen in that bottle? it looks like a bottle of pepsi. i wouldnt touch that crap for anything. pm me the company you got that from because i got to know
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Here is a copy of a post by Kale so when you say thanks all the credit goes to him.

The liquid Clen from Ar-R is dosed as Clen 30mL 200mcg/mL

So if you want to do 20mcg then you need to get a 3ml syringe (no needle required) and suck up just under 1/8 ml and squirt it in your mouth.

50mcg will 1/4 ml and 100mcg will be 1/2 ml

A day late and a dollar short - if one took more than they should have (say, 15 sprays instead of 2), how long before 'the shakes' dissipate? Been around 12 hours since taking it.

I know, I know - stupidity in it's fullest form. But going by another conversion chart, it was a rough estimate. Unfortunately, really rough! And not to sound as if this is a cover, but this didn't happen to me. Really. But someone close to me.

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    I think you jumped the gun, you posted right before you were ready to take it and in reality you should have researched it and the dosages before you ever ordered it. It's a hard lesson to learn but I think you got the point now. Sorry to here.

I don't know how long it will take because you don't even know exactly how much you took but everything has a 1/2 life and it will work its way out sooner or later just be careful in the future, don't do something that can cause serious damage.

Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    I think you jumped the gun, you posted right before you were ready to take it and in reality you should have researched it and the dosages before you ever ordered it. It's a hard lesson to learn but I think you got the point now. Sorry to here.

I don't know how long it will take because you don't even know exactly how much you took but everything has a 1/2 life and it will work its way out sooner or later just be careful in the future, don't do something that can cause serious damage.
    You are correct and before telling anyone to use an amount, I should have been more cognizant. I mistakenly was going by a dosage chart for Nolva. I know - not too swift.

From what I can tell, the amount that was supposed to be used was 40 mcg, but about 300 mcg was ingested, thus the sprays being 15 instead of 2.

I have a friend who mistakenly took 200 mcgs for his first dose (was supposed to be 20). He missed 3 days of work, couldn't keep anything down, but he recovered. Good way to start his prep diet.

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    I have a friend who mistakenly took 200 mcgs for his first dose (was supposed to be 20). He missed 3 days of work, couldn't keep anything down, but he recovered. Good way to start his prep diet.
    Thankfully this reaction wasn't as bad as that. Just a lot of cramping in the legs and feet, jitters and overall feeling like shit. Still present, but starting to dissipate.

FYI, taurine will help with the cramping, and lots of water. Throughout a clen cycle, I supplement with taurine to help with cramps.

Thread Information