my next cycle:
    oxymetholone- 75mg a day- weeks 1-4
    testosterone prop.-700mg a week-weeks 1-8

pct products:
    hcg
    letro
    nolvadex
    clomid

i will be running the letro because i had gotten a slight little bit of gyno under my right nip from my last cycle and im hoping this will take care of that and also take care of any more gyno i might get. im still at ? with my pct and how i should run it. i was thinking this:

run the letro as it says in the gyno reversal thread.
    nolva-20mg a day for 30 days
    clomid-50mg a day for 30 days

and im not sure how i should run the hcg or even how much hcg i would need for this cycle. would 5000i.u.'s be enough?

please, all opinions are welcome! thanks guys

RBIZZY is offline Member
    and another thing... would there be a difference if i shot 100mg a day or 200mg every other day? please tell me your opinions!

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    I have no problem with an 8 week cycle with quick esthers. I would not run the letro until PCT. It will knock your estrogen too low during your cycle. You could either run 10-20 mg ED of nolva to block your estrogen receptors during your cycle or run an AI such as adex .25 mg ED to keep aromatase low. I would start at those doses and try backing off a bit after you start your cycle. If you start feeling any syptoms, up the dose. If you start low and develope gyno, its a lot harder to get rid of it then if you had kept if from happening. I have had to run both during cycle in the past as Im very gyno prone. Some will say (parrot) that you will limit your gains running an AI or SERM during cycle, but you can gain fine and reduce the chances of growing a nice set of titties.

I don't think you need the HCG . Save it for a longer more suppressive cycle. And, I would shoot ED, but a lot of guys get by fine EOD if you can't handle the pokes.

RBIZZY is offline Member
    yeah i was thinking everyday injections. so you think i should drop the hcg ? anybody else have opinons on this? i wasnt too sure if i would need it, but i figured i wouldnt hurt grabing it just incase. i think i am slightly prone to gyno, because i didnt get any from my first cycle, but at the end of my first cycle my nips got alittle sensitive, but went away fast... but during my 2nd cycle at the end is when i noticed my right nip started to look a little puffy and then i noticed a small hard lump under the nip. i dont know if it was caused by the deca or the test e.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    At the advice of War, I dropped my nolva and am just running .25 adex ED and Cabergoline.25 mg twice a week. Im on week 5 of my Test prop and NPP cycle. So far so good. If you think you're gyno prone you might want to try caber next time you cycle deca . I always get puffy nipps and have had lumps but if you get to them quick and aggressively they will go away.

HCG surely won't hurt, but I dont think you need it.

RBIZZY is offline Member
    thanks alot brother.

Thread Information