Thread: 2nd cycle

ballplayer is offline Junior Member

2nd cycle

Hey guys,
    I'm planning my second cycle for late May. My first cycle was Sust250@500mg for 10weeks and I put on 28lbs and I kept 21. My bench went 50lbs and my squat went up 110lbs. For my next cycle I want to up my strength a lot more and put on some solid lean muscle. I had my hopes on an eq/cyp cycle but I'm worried about getting tested in the fall and the eq biting me in the ass. Now after that I'm not too sure. I hear anavar will help me stay lean and do wonders for strength but not much size, but if I eat right and get lots of cals will I see size from the increased weight I'm lifting, I'm not looking for water weight like I did with the sust. Right now I'm 6ft about 200lbs with 15-18%bf. I want to be at 6ft about 210 with 6-9%bf or less if possible. My main thing is I'm not worried about the scale, I want to see muscles growing when I look in the mirror while at the same time fat being shredded off and my strength going through the roof. Help me get there.

also there is no profile on anavar at AR, can somebody send me some info or a link to somewhere where I can read mroe about it?

Totenkopf is offline Associate Member
    Oxandralone
    thats anavar look it up under drug profiles again

Thanks Totenkopf. OK how's this sound for my next cycle?
    Anavar @ 25mg ed for 1-10wk
    Dbol @ 25mg ed for 1-4wk
    Test Prop @ 200mg a week 1-10
    followed by clomid treatment.

Would I be able to cut out either the dbol or the prop and get the same results? Also, I want to put on some mass like I said and I'm worried that with anavar suppressing my diet and no test that I'll struggle to put on any mass and will just get cut without growing more muscle. Please let me know what you guys think. I want to make sure I got everything together this time and planned out correctly. I also want to get my stuff before Christmas so I can have it with me.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    You may want to look into doing a var/fina stack, I wouldn't suggest running var/dbol simultaneously if this is your second cycle (2 17AAs at once). 200mg of prop per week isn't going to do much for you since you need to shoot it ED or EOD. I'd bump the var dosage up to 40-50mg/day unless you got the BTG's where you can lurk around 35-40mg/day

I read that finaplix is not for the novice user. Also, it says not to use it for more than 4-6weeks. Is this true, should I worry about the side effects like the review says about kidneys, acne and aggression. I didn't suffer any sides from the sust in my first. I still might do it, but I want to know more about it. Do you have any other cycle recommendations? I want to bulk some but lower my bf at the same time, so far eq, anavar , and finaplix seem like the obvious choices but are there any more, I'm really still learning and could use all the help I can get.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Ballplayer - do you have any before and after pics at all? What position do you play...might help in figuring out what size you should be maintaining while still playing at your best.

Aragorn

sorry no pics, but I play middle infield. I've always been a solid defenisve player with great contact ability and good averages but I lack in the power department and I want to get scouts to look at me so I need to hit the long ball more. I don't want to compromise speed to get stronger though. I know I've been rattling out cycle ideas like an idiot but I really am trying to think of the best one for me and I started to think about a test prop/anavar cycle? You've given me good advice before aragorn so let me know what you think about anything. Also feel free to ask me any questions you need to help me out.

OK I want some comments on these cycles.
    test prop 1-5 @ either 100mg eod or 50mg ed
    anavar 4-10 @ 40mg ed
    clen /ECA 6-12 @ 100mcg ed
    OR
    test prop 1-6 same as above
    winny 4-12@ 50mg ed

both cycles followed with clomid
    I'm looking to put on some mass but more importantly gain strength, hardness, be more vascular and gain quality lean muscle.

Thread Information