Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By clarky.
  • 1 Post By Livinlean

Thread: HGH TheGreyTop

DaJuiceMan is offline New Member

HGH TheGreyTop

I have searched this site and can't find any blood work posted for someone who has been on TheGreyTop HGH. My buddy has a few kits from The Provider, but I want to know if blood work has proven that it works for anyone on here. I'm new to the site but an experienced lifter.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.
    Any HGH you buy is fake no matter what your source says. only legit HGH can be purchased with a script from a doc. The colour of the top does not matter at all.

Think about this you get test e with red top ok, then your ugl changes them to blue dkes thatmake your test e any better ?? Noo of course not it still the same sh!tty ugl test e.
    Mr.BB and songdog like this.

DaJuiceMan is offline New Member
    The name of the company is actually called TheGreyTop. I'm not referring to a random colored top.

If you go on thegreytop .com you will see the company he gets it from. The forum wont let me post the link because I do not have 25 posts yet. But TheGreyTop is an actual company.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Stay clear and forget about generic hgh no matter the colour of the top or the source stay clear and if you really want to seek hgh go with pharm grade

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Read this thread please Chinese HGH concerns

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Regardless of the company being called "the greytop" or not, what you are buying is a relabelled Chinese generic. The company will buy a batch from china and relabel it with their branding on the vials and usually in a new box as well to make it seem like it is more authentic than the plain box in which it arrives from china in. Really risky considering how much money you will be spending on the GH and you don't even know if its real or not.

I have been researching a lot online and it seems even the most reliable sources will send you bunk GH from time to time because they themselves receive bunk GH here and there. There is a lot of money to be made when it comes to GH hence the number of scammers.
    marcus300 likes this.

petegriffinjr is offline Junior Member
    I buy black and grey tops from TP. My last blood work from taking 4 ius per day on the greys had my igf-1 at around 500.

Thread Information