JBurton81 is offline New Member

help with this stack everyone give opinions please

im training for football have done a few stacks in the passed.....got this stack from the steroid .com cycle page but adjusted it alittle due to drug testing times so i cant incorporate EQ.....im 6' 190lbs had surgery in august so its not all muscle so im going to start this in feb when i get back a solid base and try to get to around 205 7% body fat for training camp...my diet is clean as can be it'll be quality caloires around 6,000 a day and around 105-110 gs of fat a day 400+g's protein a day and a buncha carbs too.

Test Eth - (500mg EW) Week 1-12
    Dbol - (40-50mg ED) week 1-5
    Anavar - (70-80mg ED) week 8-12
    Armiridex - (.5mg ED) week 1-12

Then for my PCT...

week 13-16...20mg (everyday) of Nolvadex
    week 13-16...25mg (everyday) of Clomid
    week 13-16...25mg (everyday) of Aromasin
    and...500iu's (2x a week) of HCG for the last 2 weeks of my cycle and first two weeks of PCT so weeks 10-14

the reason i cant take EQ,Deca etc is because of the testing they do now university so i have to be extremely careful about that...everything on there for my cycle is in n out relatively quick the longest being Test E @ 3 Months...i know 100% im going to be taking HGH as well, i will run 5iu's everyday for the whole cycle or might jus start it after the cycle. ill prolly end up runnin HGH til july or early august when i leave for school and even then might buy some more to run during season since i kno u can continuously run HGH safely if ur smart but for now thats the whole plan the cycle the PCT and the lets say 20 weeks (5 months) of HGH.

also if you you agree let me know about this cycle below for cutting as well...

Test Prop + Var + Tbol or
    Test Prop + Var + Clen or

Clen + Var i heard would work well also...

please post some help i need the go ahead on this stuff asap thank you.

JBurton81 is offline New Member

help with this stack everyone give opinions please

im training for football have done a few stacks in the passed.....got this stack from the steroid .com cycle page but adjusted it alittle due to drug testing times so i cant incorporate EQ.....im 6' 190lbs had surgery in august so its not all muscle so im going to start this in feb when i get back a solid base and try to get to around 205 7% body fat for training camp...my diet is clean as can be it'll be quality caloires around 6,000 a day and around 105-110 gs of fat a day 400+g's protein a day and a buncha carbs too.

Test Eth - (500mg EW) Week 1-12
    Dbol - (40-50mg ED) week 1-5
    Anavar - (70-80mg ED) week 8-12
    Armiridex - (.5mg ED) week 1-12

Then for my PCT...

week 13-16...20mg (everyday) of Nolvadex
    week 13-16...25mg (everyday) of Clomid
    week 13-16...25mg (everyday) of Aromasin
    and...500iu's (2x a week) of HCG for the last 2 weeks of my cycle and first two weeks of PCT so weeks 10-14

the reason i cant take EQ,Deca etc is because of the testing they do now university so i have to be extremely careful about that...everything on there for my cycle is in n out relatively quick the longest being Test E @ 3 Months...i know 100% im going to be taking HGH as well, i will run 5iu's everyday for the whole cycle or might jus start it after the cycle. ill prolly end up runnin HGH til july or early august when i leave for school and even then might buy some more to run during season since i kno u can continuously run HGH safely if ur smart but for now thats the whole plan the cycle the PCT and the lets say 20 weeks (5 months) of HGH.

also if you you agree let me know about this cycle below for cutting as well...

Test Prop + Var + Tbol or
    Test Prop + Var + Clen or

Clen + Var i heard would work well also...

please post some help i need the go ahead on this stuff asap thank you.

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    Why not just run prop at 500mg a week? that way its out of your system in 2-3 weeks plus you wont get that water weight. Also you will be able to start your PCT straight away.

with test e your going to have to wait two weeks after your last injection before starting pct.

Also thats a pretty high does of arimidex is there a reason for that? you could get away with .25mg ed or even eod.

Maybe someone with more experince can add more.

Thread Information