fnm166 is offline New Member

Injection Question

A friend of mine is injecting .6ml of sus250 eod with 25gauge 1 inch needles. On his last injection into his side delt when he initially injected, his arm twitched, but he continued to push the needle in the full inch. Once he emptied the syringe, and removed the needle, most of the sus started to pour out, and as soon as he moved his arm a combination of more sus and blood poured out.

I'm fairly new to this so I had no idea what to make of that. Could he have possibly hit a nerve? I've tried to find similar related posts but can't seem to locate anything. Any ideas?

higherdesire is offline Banned
    try the search feature as this is discussed weekly

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Try leaving the needle in the injection site for 30 seconds or so after you've completed injecting. Did he aspirate ?

IAMCDN is offline Associate Member
    i've heard of a small amount of oil coming out, but all of it? i've never heard of that.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fnm166 View Post
    A friend of mine is injecting .6ml of sus250 eod with 25gauge 1 inch needles. On his last injection into his side delt when he initially injected, his arm twitched, but he continued to push the needle in the full inch. Once he emptied the syringe, and removed the needle, most of the sus started to pour out, and as soon as he moved his arm a combination of more sus and blood poured out.

I'm fairly new to this so I had no idea what to make of that. Could he have possibly hit a nerve? I've tried to find similar related posts but can't seem to locate anything. Any ideas?
    He hit a blood vessel or vein and passed close to a nerve, as for the oil seeping back out you should allow 10secs after injection before removing the needle this will give time for the oil to be dispersed, on removing the needle slight pressure should be applied using an alco swab.

fnm166 is offline New Member
    Thanks for all the responses.

troublesome is offline Junior Member
    no point in trying to block the oil from coming out, its not going back in the muscle.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by troublesome View Post
    no point in trying to block the oil from coming out, its not going back in the muscle.
    Your missing the point, what i posted was IM injection protocol.

Thread Information