frost3925 is offline Banned

nolvadex question

i plan on running a testosterone cypionate cycle (400 mg/a week) my pct is nolvadex dosed at 20 mg a day for 4 maybe 6 weeks .. should i run some nolvadex dosed at maybe 10mg/20mg everyday during the cycle or no ?

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    would be better offf running an AI during the cycle.. but if you dont have or cant get, which shouldnt be a problem to be honest, you could use the nolvadex .

id work on that pct as well... thats weak bro

thanks alot

i thought since this really isnt a heavy duty cycle i wouldnt need arimidex but if i took testosterone cypionate and used arimidex at a semi. low dosage for the duration of the cycle (12 weeks) everyday including pct would i keep most of my gains ...

proper diet,training and pct is what will help you maintain your gains..
    an AI during the cycle will limit the conversion of test to estrogen helping keep some of the water off and limiting the risk of gyno symptoms poping up among other things..

your a really big help i appreciate it alot ... i just have one more question .. nolvadex is a serm and on this site it said its safe and doesnt lower estrogen but stops it from spreading ... and keeps some floating around .. which in some cases is good because estrogen is needed for proper immune system function and supposley a lil estrogen is good for muscle growth .. can u if u dont mind actually show me how you would run it ... i was thinking something like this

testosterone cypionate 400 maybe 500mg 1-12 weeks
    nolvadex 1-12 10mg a day
    arimidex 1-12 at .5mg a day

then 2 weeks after injection start pct .. hows that look

correct nolvadex wont lower estrogen just keeps it from binding to the receptors in the breast.. i run 10mg nolvadex and .25 adex ed but i have had issues with gyno before.. played around with the doses and different approaches and this is what works best for me..
    now you i would run the adex at .25ed or .5 eod and keep the nolvadex on hand just incase gyno symptoms were still to pop up..then i would use the nolvadex

i start pct 18 days after cyp
    Last edited by Mulciber; 12-01-2008 at 08:45 PM.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by frost3925 View Post
    i plan on running a testosterone cypionate cycle (400 mg/a week) my pct is nolvadex dosed at 20 mg a day for 4 maybe 6 weeks .. should i run some nolvadex dosed at maybe 10mg/20mg everyday during the cycle or no ?
    I would use a small dose AI like ARIMIDEX or LETROZOLE with your cycle.

THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    I was using nolva on cycle for a while, only 10mg ed and that was only because my man had gone away for a bit and believe me it did hinder gains because I got Adex and have been running it at .5 eod and gains have been a hell of a lot better.

both of you thanks alot ... mulciber you really know your shitt thanks alot im going to do exactly wat u told me

hows this look after i made some changes

1-12 test cyp 500mg/awk
    1-12 arimidex .25 ed

and for my pct i was thinking of just using nolvadex and maybe add some clomid what would u suggest

ehh something like 100mg clomid 20mg nolvadex for 30 days.
    maybe drop the clomid down to 50mg the 2nd 2 weeks.
    many different pct protocols.. the 100/20 works best for me.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    a 4 week pct with nolva at 20-40 mg's a day will do.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    a 4 week pct with nolva at 20-40 mg's a day will do.
    I disagree, thats a weak PCT, your PCT will be much more successful if you include clomid.

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    I disagree, thats a weak PCT, your PCT will be much more successful if you include clomid.
    For a simple 400mg test cycle...I think he'll be ok. With all due respect.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Screw the arimidex . This is not a heavy cycle. And .5mg ed is way too much. I would add clomid to the pct however, just because that is what I've always done and it seems to work. You will need a little estrogen to make your gains.......you should be fine with 400mg of test a week with no AI during.

For a simple 400mg test cycle...I think he'll be ok. With all due respect.
    Mmm, with respect he's running a 3 month cycle, IMO PCT is the most important part of a cycle. After all that hard work i'd say it was essential to get your natty test back asap and hold onto as much of those hard earned gains as possible, the addition of clomid is imo essential in aiding this process.

Clomid does something that nolva cannot, in 7days at 100mg it increases LH and FSH by as much as 50%,and when used together they work better than their sum. Although these drugs are similar compounds they are not the same. Nolva isn't used to test HPTA function clomid is, Nolva isn't used to treat secondary hypogonadism, clomid is.
    Clomid unlike nolva, exerts a direct estrogenic rather than an antiestrogenic effect on the pituitary by enhancing the GnRH-stimulated release of gonadotropin.
    This tells us that for our purposes, fooling the HPTA to talk to the pituitary to produces these gonadtropins, clomid will always make your PCT more successful.

Mmm, with respect he's running a 3 month cycle, IMO PCT is the most important part of a cycle. After all that hard work i'd say it was essential to get your natty test back asap and hold onto as much of those hard earned gains as possible, the addition of clomid is imo essential in aiding this process.

Clomid does something that nolva cannot, in 7days at 100mg it increases LH and FSH by as much as 50%,and when used together they work better than their sum. Although these drugs are similar compounds they are not the same. Nolva isn't used to test HPTA function clomid is, Nolva isn't used to treat secondary hypogonadism, clomid is.
    Clomid unlike nolva, exerts a direct estrogenic rather than an antiestrogenic effect on the pituitary by enhancing the GnRH-stimulated release of gonadotropin.
    This tells us that for our purposes, fooling the HPTA to talk to the pituitary to produces these gonadtropins, clomid will always make your PCT more successful.
    How can I argue with all those words written by God knows who....I'm only speaking on personal experience.lol

How can I argue with all those words written by God knows who....I'm only speaking on personal experience.lol
    LOL, i'm speaking from personal exp too, i wrote it mate it's not a C&P.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    id def add in clomid for pct. If I could only use 1 drug pct ...no other options.. it would be clomid rather than nolva (years ago that was the accepted pct).. obviously the combo of both would be better...

LOL, i'm speaking from personal exp too, i wrote it mate it's not a C&P.
    Thats cool Bro! What it boils down to is we all have our preferances and what works for one may not work for another....and it REALLY all comes down to..trial and error. I've used clomid in the past and had a bad reaction to it...blurred vision the worst....I generall stick to adex and nolva...its been good to me....others may agree or disagree....but unless its relly wreckless advice..we should all repect each others input and opinions.

Thats cool Bro! What it boils down to is we all have our preferances and what works for one may not work for another....and it REALLY all comes down to..trial and error. I've used clomid in the past and had a bad reaction to it...blurred vision the worst....I generall stick to adex and nolva...its been good to me....others may agree or disagree....but unless its relly wreckless advice..we should all repect each others input and opinions.
    So true bro.

Thread Information