Thread: new guy again

miami is offline New Member

new guy again

ive been reading alot of the q/a and it seems to me that you guys are pretty hard on newbees. if i need advice i think that the answers should come from the vets, not some web site that wants to sell things that just dont work. im am real green at this so if i need advice i am hoping that i can get the right direction from this site?

thndrgod33 is offline Associate Member
    this sites only hard on newbies who dont do their research and don't follow the rules.

research is only as good as the site, i think with so many products out there, what the chances of finding out the right combinations. with all the people on this site the chances of getting bad info might be slim because to many other people also look at the reply

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    there are pleanty of guys here that are willing to help.. not spoon feed you we want to see that you are making an effort to learn yourself as well.. know what i mean.. to many guys come on here with absolutely 0 knowledge and 2 months in the gym and want us to tell them what to run,how much,how long bla bla bla.. also, not saying you, but there are alot of kids looking for info usually with a shitty attitude and thats the only way to get your point across..
    but as i said,you have questions ask away..try to point you in the right direction

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    No one wants to give bad advice. So you will be asked, cycle history, how long have you been lifting, what your diet is like, your stats (age,weight, height, estimated BF%) and your goals. Often times, the poster is not happy with what he hears based on the recommendations given after the stats are posted. But, you wouldn't want anyone to steer you wrong would you? Using AAS should be considered serious business. You could probably get all the information you need on this site without ever posting in the forum. But trends change and protocol changes often too. Don't be afraid to ask questions.

47yrs old,155lbs,was 185 in the gym for 15mons,taking 300mg deca ,this is my second cycle,1ml per wk,just got dbol 25mgs oral. should i take this also? just looking for a little edge, like i said very new at this. dont want to be arnold. just want to look like it was worth all the hard work that i put into it.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    deca only was not the best choice.. would not add the dbol .
    how long have you been running this?
    do you have anti-e's and what you need for pct?

Miami, we have a couple of things in common. Im in my forties also (45) and I dont want to look like arnold either (I want to look better).

At you age, your natural testosterone drops. I believe I read somewhere that by age 40 we develope 1/2 of the test we did when we were young. Test is what you want to supplement with first. That alone will help you a great deal in building muscle, cutting fat and making you feel young again in the bedroom. Deca would be something you would add to test later if you decided you DO want to look like arnold (or better). Dbol is notorious for raising estrogen and bloating you. I would not recommend it.

haven't started dbol . deca 21 wks. i haven't taken any thing else except, the basic's protien,vitamins,amonos etc.

projektm3 is offline New Member
    I'm new here, but not to forums.... Ive been on this one car forum for years and Ive seen it all as far as noobies getting bashed for asking an innocent question... from my experience, just use the search feature and gather all the knowledge you can, chances are you will have found the answer to your question, if not then its fine to ask.... but i agree with you, this forum and many others are hard on noobies asking questions... oh well, one day you will be the one coming down on a noob for asking a stupid question lol

With taking deca that long, you are most likely not developing natural Test anymore. Have you considered HRT (hormone replacement therapy)? You say you are just looking for an edge. You would get that and more with test replacement. If you walked into any doctors office right now and were tested, your test would be very low. Now's a good time to get tested for HRT!

In part due to my age, I no longer do a PCT after cycle. I cruise at about 175 mg of test per week between cycle. At 175 mg per week, I feel much better then I did when natural. I keep my muscle, feel good and perform well in bed (just ask my wife).

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sometimes they're just hard one the ones who ask questions and then don't want to take the advice given. We''ll all on here to help each other, not bash the new guy. Miami, I believe you need to start test right away. Research deca and you will find out it lowers your testosterone levels after just one injection. After 21 weeks and at your age it has to be next to nothing. HRT all the way.

would it be a good idea to change from deca to test? and would i still need hrt anyway?

I would recommend changing to test. I bet you will get what you're looking for. At your age and being on deca for so long, I doubt you're producing much test. I use a dose of 175 mg test per week and it works good for me when cruising between cycles.

After Im done competing (a few more years), Ill be on hormone replacement as Im sure my body won't produce enough after all of my cycling, cruising w/o PCT and also due to my age. I just use the test I buy without going to an HRT doctor. But, in the future I will see a Doc to make sure Im getting the right amount and ancillaries.

thanks for the help.

Good Luck Miami, let us know how you're doing.

muhammad1185 is offline Associate Member
    miami you got alot more then you bargained for didnt you,

trust me these guys are here to help, i agree at times some members can be quite harsh, but as long as you do the reading, show you want to learn, not preach, and have a good attitude you will get alot of help,

with regards to your cycle, id go with the rest, add test to the cycle, good luck

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by miami View Post
    haven't started dbol. deca 21 wks. i haven't taken any thing else except, the basic's protien,vitamins,amonos etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by miami View Post
    would it be a good idea to change from deca to test? and would i still need hrt anyway?
    OMFG!!! You complain about people being hard on newbs.....come on now....

Thread Information