hooters950 is offline New Member

Looking for an oral to give me just a little edge??

I'm looking for an oral steroid that isn't so powerful to mess up my liver, yet it will give me an edge - above what creatine would give me. I'm 20 in January, 6' 155lbs. I work out about 2-3 times a week, but I know if I start taking this supplement then I need to work out more. I have a pretty good diet; nothing strict, but definitely more healthy than my friends. Anything come to mind? I don't need a "get ripped in a month" miracle drug, just a little extra jolt that will get me the results I want in a quicker amount of time. Thanks!

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    best bet would be to get your diet and training in check..that right there will get you a long way..

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    best bet would be to get your diet and training in check..that right there will get you a long way..
    x2^^

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    gotta eat more and lift more. There is no pill you should take. But I reccomend asking again at 200lbs.

Alright I guess I'll just take creatine...I'm meeting with a dietician to make a weekly meal-plan for me. I think I'm going to take the cell-tech/nitro-tech stack combo.

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    If your looking to get ripped @ 6ft 155lbs you might want to go to a doctor. You might have a serious disease imo...

Quote Originally Posted by hooters950 View Post
    Alright I guess I'll just take creatine...I'm meeting with a dietician to make a weekly meal-plan for me. .
    there are people here that can do that for you... hit the diet forum and maybe give phate a shout..

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    there are people here that can do that for you... hit the diet forum and maybe give phate a shout..
    thanks for the shout bro

to the original poster, write out everything you eat sometime this week and post it in the diet section, then pm me and i'll critique it for you, with the stats you've shown you have alot of room for natural growth and the number 1 things that is normally off is diet

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    ^^ free diet advice from Phate. Can't beat that.

Yea...I want to go to that dietician first, then I'll post what she gives me. Thanks!

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by hooters950 View Post
    Yea...I want to go to that dietician first, then I'll post what she gives me. Thanks!
    That might be a good idea, because everyone's idea of a healthy diet is different. But you seem to be really thin and just adjusting your diet and getting in a good workout will do a lot for you. There is no need to introduce things into your body when you have natural potential to begin with.

bet they pull out the daily allowance chart... oh the colorful little pie chart.. lol

LuxuryTax is offline Junior Member
    i would do winny,

Andro9 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG_TRUCK View Post
    If your looking to get ripped @ 6ft 155lbs you might want to go to a doctor. You might have a serious disease imo...
    hahaha lmao

Thread Information