please look over starting test p/tren a tomorrow

6'1
    275 BF 20-21%

im gonna run
    1-8 test p 50mg e/d
    1-6 tren A 50mg e/d
    also as soon as i get done with this cycle im gonna run clen /t3
    i have hcg , clomid,nolva and armid.

i also dont have the luxury of dropping bf before i start cause i a football player, coach wants me at about 275-285 with lower bf so my speed will increae.. please tell me your thoughts

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by intensityfreak View Post
    6'1
    275 BF 20-21%

im gonna run
    1-8 test p 50mg e/d
    1-6 tren A 50mg e/d
    also as soon as i get done with this cycle im gonna run clen /t3
    i have hcg , clomid,nolva and armid.

i also dont have the luxury of dropping bf before i start cause i a football player, coach wants me at about 275-285 with lower bf so my speed will increae.. please tell me your thoughts
    I'd start by asking the coach if he will wear the gyno you are more likely to get by cycling with too high bf%.
    beyond that the cycle looks ok.

you know have i told you that i love you yet, if not " i love you" i hold the high bf really well though big. spring ball starts afer my cyce is over and plan on running t3/clen to help lower my bf even more, would that be safe. ill post a pic if you tell my how...

Big
    I forget, how old are you?

dang im not sure if thats a insult, are you saying im retarded.... but i was messing with you above, just showing appreciation, im 23..

Big
    dang im not sure if thats a insult, are you saying im retarded.... but i was messing with you above, just showing appreciation, im 23..
    oh, no, I knew you were pulling my chain. I just answer so many threads that I forget specifics, I didn't want to advise if you were playing high school football lol.
    Everyone is different, and have different reactions, I'd be concerned about the bf%, but you may be fine. It's a nice simple cycle and you could take a lot out of it if everything is in order.
    and yes, I love you too.

thanks big guy, im trying to figure out how attach a url to my photo to post but cant seem to figure it out. also would the clen /t3 be safe right after this cycle.. im mean ill be taking it while spring ball is going on, so not sure thats smat,

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    T3 what the hell? Why would a football player take T3 besides to help gains with GH.
    Don't they make you run? Put down the chicken wing and you will lose fat.

Tren is an awful sport aas choice.

Simple test only cycle with some self control of what you eat is what you need.

Just saw you put Clen ???? WTF you can't be serious man... BIG NO, you want to die on the field at your weight & lose all your muscle then go ahead and take clen & T3 lol.

Listen to what I said. Simple Test only cycle , stay with low - moderate doses so it doesn't interfere with your cardio.

Big
    thanks big guy, im trying to figure out how attach a url to my photo to post but cant seem to figure it out. also would the clen/t3 be safe right after this cycle.. im mean ill be taking it while spring ball is going on, so not sure thats smat,
    as much exercise as you will be getting, I would just tweak your diet to drop bf%, you shouldn't need more than that.

Big
    BIG TRUCK makes a good point, I assumed this cycle was to prep you for next season, if you will be playing while on cycle you won't like the tren . Are you playing now, or is the cycle to prep to play?

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would run this...

Test E 500mg/wk x 14wks....tweak your diet...and you'll be perfect for your coach

thanks big guy, im trying to figure out how attach a url to my photo to post but cant seem to figure it out. also would the clen/t3 be safe right after this cycle.. im mean ill be taking it while spring ball is going on, so not sure thats smat,
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG_TRUCK View Post
    T3 what the hell? Why would a football player take T3 besides to help gains with GH.
    Don't they make you run? Put down the chicken wing and you will lose fat.

Tren is an awful sport aas choice.

Simple test only cycle with some self control of what you eat is what you need.
    duuhhhh, dont you think i already know that,,lol thats why im running the tren 1.5 months before spring ball starts, they say you get your endurance back so ill be straight. and the same with the t3 ima take it on the off season.
    and im a good dieter and really knows how my body works so i know ill shed fat like nothing but want the strenght gains and increased fat loss. and screw you cause i love chicen wings,, fu...ker

you gonna get tested?

I think you'd fair better staying on Test E for longer as far as speed, str, endurance go...

If you want to drop body fat then yes do the tren a at the beginning...your gonna feel pretty drained post cycle...hope you dont plan on impressing anyone...

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    BIG TRUCK makes a good point, I assumed this cycle was to prep you for next season, if you will be playing while on cycle you won't like the tren. Are you playing now, or is the cycle to prep to play?
    yea this is prep for spring ball and then i plan on running tren again in april to help even more..
    okay heres the goal.. 6,1 280 to 285 and like 12 to 14% bf maybe lower. im 275 now so thats not much weight gain, they say tren and test put you on 10 and helps loose body fat also.. so i figured it would be perfect

Quote Originally Posted by rhino1 View Post
    you gonna get tested?

I think you'd fair better staying on Test E for longer as far as speed, str, endurance go...

If you want to drop body fat then yes do the tren a at the beginning...your gonna feel pretty drained post cycle...hope you dont plan on impressing anyone...
    what do you mean by impressing someone, i need to impress the scouts and the lady's at the beach thats about it..

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    BIG TRUCK makes a good point, I assumed this cycle was to prep you for next season, if you will be playing while on cycle you won't like the tren. Are you playing now, or is the cycle to prep to play?

I would guess his season is almost if not over right now. And is wanting to gain some size for spring workouts of next year. I could just imagine going through spring/summer workouts in 90 degree weather in full football gear while being 280lbs and on clen and T3 running around...... GASP! Yeah imagine passing out and rushing to the hospital while trying to keep my heart from beating like a drum at a metallica concert... lol

Tren is a 19-nor derivative in which metabolites can stick around some time for detection.

yea this is prep for spring ball and then i plan on running tren again in april to help even more..
    okay heres the goal.. 6,1 280 to 285 and like 12 to 14% bf maybe lower. im 275 now so thats not much weight gain, they say tren and test put you on 10 and helps loose body fat also.. so i figured it would be perfect
    if your 275 now and you end up at 14% bf...YOU WILL WEIGHT about 233lbs....+/- 10lbs depending on how much MUSCLE you retain....

If i were you id run a long test cycle with tren at the beginning and clen 2 on 2 off whole cycle...prevents muscle loss and enhances endurance...(if you can handle it CV wise...)

duuhhhh, dont you think i already know that,,lol thats why im running the tren 1.5 months before spring ball starts, they say you get your endurance back so ill be straight. and the same with the t3 ima take it on the off season.
    and im a good dieter and really knows how my body works so i know ill shed fat like nothing but want the strenght gains and increased fat loss. and screw you cause i love chicen wings,, fu...ker

I'm telling you NO tren OR CLEN or T3! It's going to hurt much more than help you. Trust me....... But if your hell bent on running it go ahead, you will see more strength gains, and muscle gains and look better in the mirror but your performance will drop significantly.

Clen & T3 together is very catabolic and you will LOSE muscle. Also, if you get improper dosed clen it could be dangerous along with your sport.

Clen & T3 should be used by someone trying to diet for a contest imo... The body can get down to 10% through hard work and even lower %'s.

I love chicken too!

I've told you what you should do and for what reasons, So I am done adding to this thread. Goodluck on whatever you decide.

hey thanks big truck, im still gonna run test and tren and im gonna start tommorrow cause ive had it planned for a while now.. and thanks for your concern bu im sure ill be fine when it comes to endurance and all cause im pretty tuff. im gonna be posting every day to so try to keep in touch with the blog..

hey thanks big truck, im still gonna run test and tren and im gonna start tommorrow cause ive had it planned for a while now.. and thanks for your concern bu im sure ill be fine when it comes to endurance and all cause im pretty tuff. im gonna be posting every day to so try to keep in touch with the blog..

Good luck in your cycle. Hope you gain well, and I'll check your log out.

My point is... There are many big guys who are taller than you and bigger than you who aren't able to play with the big boys in football... You know why? Speed & Endurance is what seperates them from the wanabes. It's a game of speed , even lineman need to be quick to roll out along with great endurance to fight off Huge DL's play after play. Why would you take somthing that is counter productive of the main factor of a sport? You can lose fat on just about any steroid out there..... Have you seen the threads of ppl walking up just one flight of stairs being out of breath when on Tren ? Also, getting back in top shape takes years not weeks before spring practice. Just wanted to share that.... Hopefully it won't effect you so negatively.

sportfan33 is offline Associate Member
    hhmm, sounds like a familiar cycle, i know someone running that samething

hey thanks buddy, i just got off the phone with four of my friends that all took tren and they all asid that they got their endurance back as soon as they stopped....
    can anyone atest to this

Thread Information