Thread: test flu help!

SilverTest is offline Senior Member

test flu help!

hey guys :

ok , i got a very bad headache , my neck hurts like hell , my joiints , muscles ache too , i feel like shit , i got the chills and fever as i write this trembling in my office at work .

1- i frontloaded test E , so this is test flu right ?

2- how long will it take to go away ?

3- what the hell can i do to feel better.

4-why does it happen in the first place. whats the real reason behind test flu.

thanks guys

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    could be your just sick..the shit is going around.. matter of fact i feel like shit myself.

haha humm...ok suppose i have test flu , could you please answer my other questions ?

caused by your body's reaction - a natural defense mechanism - to the sudden increase in exogenous hormone levels. Its the body's way of trying to "flush" out the foreign entity it perceives is there (just as it does w/ a flu virus). There has also been some connection between high BA content and immune response. I think the combination of sudden increased hormone levels and a foreign substance being injected into the muscle can cause these symptoms. Some people are sensitive, some arent.

test flu and etiocholanolone, including the monkey abstract. You can find a discussion of the phenomenon in most good pharmacology texts, like Goodman & Gilman.

Why some people experience this reaction and others don't is what's always puzzled me. Certainly injecting straight etiocholanolone would doubtless make anyone ill. But etiocholanolone represents only about 20% of the metabolites of testosterone in people. Maybe folks who experience this reaction to testosteone have particularly high levels of 17 beta hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase, the enzyme that converts testosterone into etiocholanolone. Or an isoform of the enzyme that makes the conversion more efficient

Etiocholanolone is believed to produce fever and flu-like aches and pains because it induces the systemic release of Interleukin-1, a powerful proinflammatory cytokine:

Pyrogenicity of etiocholanolone and interleukin-1 in New and Old World Monkeys.

Steinetz BG, Randolph C, Werner R, Mahoney CJ.

New York University Medical Center, Laboratory for Experimental Medicine and Surgery in Primates, Tuxedo 10987, USA. [email protected]

Etiocholanolone (5beta-androstan-3alpha-ol-17-one; designated E) is one of the major products of metabolism of testosterone and androstenedione (androst-4-ene-3,17-dione) in many mammalian species, including humans. E and several other 5beta-reduced steroids have been found to induce fever in humans. The pyrogenic effect of these steroids has been shown to be due to the release of interleukin-1 (IL-1) from the leukocytes that are mobilized in response to the steroid injections. Old World Monkeys such as Rhesus monkeys (Macaca mu/atta), metabolize androgens similarly to humans, and E is a normal metabolite. However, New World Monkeys such as Squirrel monkeys (Saimiri sciureus), lack hepatic 5alpha- and 5beta-steroid reductases and excrete androgens primarily in an unaltered state; E is not produced. Therefore, we postulate that Squirrel monkeys likewise may have lost the ability to respond to 17-ketosteroids such as E. To test this hypothesis, adult male Rhesus and Squirrel monkeys were treated with E, and their rectal temperatures were recorded over a 24-hr period. Rhesus monkeys exhibited a rise of up to 3 degrees F following E injection. Squirrel monkeys, on the other hand, did not exhibit any increase in rectal temperature over the 24-hr period, even when doses up to 250 times the effective human dose were used. However, both species responded to injected IL-1alpha with a robust increase in rectal temperature. The data show that E is pyrogenic in Rhesus, but not Squirrel monkeys. The findings support the notion that injected E may induce release of IL-1 in Rhesus monkeys, but not in Squirrel monkeys
    ////////////

you understand all that

yupppp tx

Thread Information