Thread: lower back pain

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member

lower back pain

I started a test/anadrol cycle yesterday. I have taken five days off from the gym and this is my first run with anadrol. My weight training starts back up today and I'm pretty excited(not looking for results already but you know how it is).
    However, I woke up this morning and the lower right part of my back really hurts. I just coughed and it hurt. It hurts to get up and down. Could this be from the drol or did I sleep funny? This never happened before and I did no physical activity yesterday. I didn't drink enough water in the second half of the day yesterday. Maybe that fact and drol combo? Or maybe it's nothing?

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    I started a test/anadrol cycle yesterday. I have taken five days off from the gym and this is my first run with anadrol. My weight training starts back up today and I'm pretty excited(not looking for results already but you know how it is).
    However, I woke up this morning and the lower right part of my back really hurts. I just coughed and it hurt. It hurts to get up and down. Could this be from the drol or did I sleep funny? This never happened before and I did no physical activity yesterday. I didn't drink enough water in the second half of the day yesterday. Maybe that fact and drol combo? Or maybe it's nothing?
    Youv'e strained a muscle mate, thats all, nothing to worry about.
    You only need enough water to keep a balance, you don't have to drink loads of the stuff.

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    It could be a number of things....

you could have slept crooked...that would be the best thing to possibly have...

you may have passed a small kidney stone...this will be extremely painfull...you will have that initial pain and then it will go away....thats when it gets into your bladder...then the worst part is when you piss it out...you will notice blood in your urine if this is so...

It could be a Urinary tract infection which can be cured by some AZO cranbery pills or drinking cranberry juice....

Worst case senario is that it could be pyeleonephritis...or a kidney infection...this requires medical attention...

Id say just for emperical treatment start off with alot of water and cranberry juice and the AZO standard pills...if it continues...go to your MD

Good luck

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Youv'e strained a muscle mate, thats all, nothing to worry about.
    You only need enough water to keep a balance, you don't have to drink loads of the stuff.
    no disrespect...but how do you figure this...he hasn't lifted in 5 days...its unlikly he pulled it just sleeping unless he had a seizure while asleep(which i doubt) or more likely had a muscle spasm....

Consider a anti-inflamatories and maybe a muscle relaxant as well just in case...

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino1 View Post
    no disrespect...but how do you figure this...he hasn't lifted in 5 days...its unlikly he pulled it just sleeping unless he had a seizure while asleep(which i doubt) or more likely had a muscle spasm....

Consider a anti-inflamatories and maybe a muscle relaxant as well just in case...
    Here we again, im suprised you didn't post WRONG in big letters again. You don't have to have been taining, iv'e strained a back muscle just by coughing and it's 99% what this guy has done.
    OP, it's highly unlikely that you have any problems, kidney related or otherwise, anti-inflamatories will only mask the problem, you'll be fine in a couple of days.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    could be alot of things. Prob muscle or even disk related in back. If not drinking alot of h20 could possibly be kidney (less likely) . However if it is kidneys the LAST thing u want to do is take anti inflammatories. Take tylenol for pain ..if it persists after a few days - see a doctor.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I pulled my back something fierce at work a couple of months ago. Did it doing the same stuff I have done for 7 years. (I was transferring a client into bed at the hospital.)
    When I stepped away from the bed I folded faster then Superman on laundry day. Took me two weeks to get rid of the pain. So yes you can do it doing the simplest of things.

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    Yes...i've heard of people spasing out the back from coughing. This is a good indication that your lower back is way out of shape.

sportfan33 is offline Associate Member
    i have lower back pain like a mofo right now, and im running the samething. I thought it might be the drol but i think its just pulled muscle.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sportfan33 View Post
    i have lower back pain like a mofo right now, and im running the samething. I thought it might be the drol but i think its just pulled muscle.
    it's the drol! Try to tough it out and the pain should go away after a week of discontinuing the use of the oral.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I would suspect kidney's are under pressure, increase water intake drastically

Thread Information