Thread: stanozolol

cbg301 is offline New Member

stanozolol

I was curious about taking a 6 week or possibly even a 12 week cycle of stan to kinda cut down for wrestling and possibly even put on a little lean muscle with some test. I was wondering what kind of dosage I should take if I have a supply of 50 mg orals. Also should i have any other things handy to take in conjunction with the stanozolol such as some pct?

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by cbg301;4317***
    . Also should i have any other things handy to take in conjunction with the stanozolol such as some pct?

age/stats/years training/cycle history

yes

6'5 207 lbs.
    training for 4 years
    never done anything serious besides a 3 week cycle of some clen months ago

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    well 19 is a bit young imo.. will say 12 weeks of winny is a bit much.. and it can be rough on the joints..

what about a 6 week? would it be noticeable? I know my stuff in regards to both nutrition and training and was kinda of looking for a little extra "oomph" and cutting help.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You dont need gear for your goals at your age.
    In humans your Endocrine system is not fully functional until an average age of 25yrs, although the main development is up to around 21yrs it still fluctuates a little bit up to its fully functional age. There is a risk of permanently damaging your HPTA if you take AAS to young and you could end up with symptoms of andropause and HRT for life. Symptoms could be Limp dick, low libido, depression, low energy, low endurance, erection problems and many more but.......are these the types of symptoms you want to have in your 20's?. Believe me its hard to cope with these in your 40's yet alone in your prime of your life.

Around this age your Testosterone levels are the highest they going to be in your life naturally, so use what you have and don't take the risk of damage, I am passionate about this because ive seen it many times with young kids wanting to looking like their heroes and they think the answer is in an injection/tablet.

Taking AAS to young can also cause problems with development, one other main problem is premature sealing of your epiphyeal bone and the consequences mean that you wont grow as big as your genetics could allow you to, there is a test which can be done to see if your growth plates have sealed yet but the average age is around 21yrs old.

bigcats is offline New Member

wait till you are older

I believe in using your natural ability to its limits.Then when you hit a wall on both nutritional and weight training aspects go for it.good luck.

anon03191970 is offline Associate Member
    Nothing is better for losing weight than diet and cardio.

The fact that you have used clen before tells me that you have diet issues.

Your only 19 you should be able to drop weight pretty easily, barring some sort of medical
    condition.

In addition, you should run test with stanozolol , I don't think you need either though, IMO.

Also, winstrol is not recommended for those engaged in sports that require explosive movements like wrestling.

Furthermore:

"..There are many conflicting reports on tendon strength and Stanozolol, even in medical journals. Some reports state that it weakens tendons, others that it strengthens them (and some speculation on the internet among many "guru´s" is that it strengthens them unevenly, leading to possible injury). For this reason, it may be best for athletes in explosive or high-impact sports to stay away from this drug..."
    Last edited by anon03191970; 12-01-2008 at 05:09 PM.

Thread Information