cache49 is offline Associate Member

Should I abbort this?

Hey all...some depressing news on my end. Im just now eight weeks into my winter bulker and its no good. Currently..1-4 Dbol 50 mg ed, 1-14 Test Cyp 750mg ew, 1-12 Deca 600 mg wk. I gained a little right at the start...but now my wieght has held steady for the last three weeks. Nothing substabtial...im looking better IMO but no significant gains. Im going to my doc this afternoon to run blood work, (as if i dont know allready) Im thinking of shutting down, running a short PCT to be safe and starting fresh with different gear. Opinions?
    5'6, 188lbs, 12 BF

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    How's your diet?

I prep all summer for contests, so Im dieting all summer. I just started a bulk cycle 5 weeks ago. I was gaining and then stopped. Im not used to eating so much. I've had to really concentrate on getting the food I need, and now Im gaining again and I can feel the cycle now that I have enough food in me.

I hear ya on that one....some times my appetite is low and i really have to force in the food. I currently eat 4-5 clean meals a day, that isnt including pre or post workout nutrition. A quick summary would be bfst: 8 egg whites, two whole eggs, cup oatmeal or two slices whole wheat toast, bananna, cup OJ, one scoop whey w/skim. Meals 2,3 and 4 Lean meat, either chicked brst, bison or steak w/ cup brn rice, cup green veg usually asparagus (sp?) Before bed, two scoops whey w/ skim and cup Cottage cheese. Scoop peanut butter...

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Just taking a quick estimate on your diet looks like 250-300 grams of Carbs ED? That does not include your pre and PWO shakes. Not too bad for 188 lbs. But, if you're in a calorie surplus you should be gaining something, good or bad weight. Your doses are actually more then I run at 235 lbs.

I have to say, if I ate clean, I wouldn't gain any weight. Lately Ive been eating a pizza as an after dinner snake. And then there's the ice cream... and pie...and whatever else I can get down. And I still don't think Im getting enough calories.

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    Just taking a quick estimate on your diet looks like 250-300 grams of Carbs ED? That does not include your pre and PWO shakes. Not too bad for 188 lbs. But, if you're in a calorie surplus you should be gaining something, good or bad weight. Your doses are actually more then I run at 235 lbs.

I have to say, if I ate clean, I wouldn't gain any weight. Lately Ive been eating a pizza as an after dinner snake. And then there's the ice cream... and pie...and whatever else I can get down. And I still don't think Im getting enough calories.
    Haha....thats awsome. I cheat as much as the next guy, after all it is winter, but my weight is stagnant. I feel good, lift heavy and rest as much as i can. to me the only variable here is the gear. Ive got issues with it now as more homework has proved that the company, previously quite reputable, was involved in a shady scam, if you will, of another large UGL. This gentleman was accused of stealing all the raws and production equiptment from the sister company and launching a new line of gear. That should spell it out for those of you who know who im talking about. Either way i think i got screwed here....aside from the money i really wish i could have my eight weeks back...live and learn i guess.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Question

Quote Originally Posted by cache49 View Post
    Hey all...some depressing news on my end. Im just now eight weeks into my winter bulker and its no good. Currently..1-4 Dbol 50 mg ed, 1-14 Test Cyp 750mg ew, 1-12 Deca 600 mg wk. I gained a little right at the start...but now my wieght has held steady for the last three weeks. Nothing substabtial...im looking better IMO but no significant gains. Im going to my doc this afternoon to run blood work, (as if i dont know allready) Im thinking of shutting down, running a short PCT to be safe and starting fresh with different gear. Opinions?
    5'6, 188lbs, 12 BF
    how has your diet and training been?

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    how has your diet and training been?
    Good, i feel good and fresh most days at the gym. I train mon, tues, off wed, thurs, fri, weekend off. I eat 4-5 clean meals a day PLUS pre and post wo nutrition. In short, breakfast, 8 egg white 2 whole eggs, cup oatmeal or whole weat toast, scoop whey, galss oj and a bananna. meals 2,3 and 4 usually lean meat, chicken, bison or beef with cup rice and veg. Before bed scoop whey and a cup cottage cheese and tbsp peanut butter. Pwo and post 2 scoops whey 60 grms malto/dextrose.....

Thread Information