Thread: few questions

Mike111 is offline Banned

few questions

im on d-bol and sus now. just wanted to know if 15-20mg of dbol a day is sufficient. i was told not to take more than 3 a day 5mg a tab and not to listen to anyone because this drug is serious especially on the liver. but i know of some friends who pump 40. don't know how good their liver is. im on d-bol for 4-5 weeks and sus 10 weeks. just finished a test e and deca cycle but felt like going on.

also i have developed gyno. thought it was going a while back when i took some nolva. its still here. will the gyno lump disapear once i finish steroid use ? and will clomid or nolva really do the job or am i stuck with this? lol thanks for the help.

muhammad1185 is offline Associate Member
    for the gyno you need alot more than just nolva and clomid, they are not very effective at curing gyno, you need to be taking adex at 0.25mgs every other day as an ai, and letro to cure the gyno, read the stickies on gyno, they have alot more info with regards to level of gyno you have, and the exact doses.

with teh d-bol, well im my experience your wasting your time, youll loose what you gain after/during your pct, as its all water weight, so why damage your liver?

finally dont wait for pct for gyno, pct is post cycle recovery, not a cure for gyno, you need to cure the gyno now while on cycle

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    what dose did you run the nolvadex ..
    how long ago did you notice symptoms before the lumps formed.
    did you start treating symptoms before lumps formed.
    you can try nolvadex or letro but imo once lumps are there there is a good chance surgery will be necessary.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    how long did you wait after the test e/deca cycle before starting another cycle? did you do a pct?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by muhammad1185 View Post
    for the gyno you need alot more than just nolva and clomid, they are not very effective at curing gyno, you need to be taking adex at 0.25mgs every other day as an ai, and letro to cure the gyno, read the stickies on gyno, they have alot more info with regards to level of gyno you have, and the exact doses.
    why arimidex and letro?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike111 View Post
    im on d-bol and sus now. just wanted to know if 15-20mg of dbol a day is sufficient. i was told not to take more than 3 a day 5mg a tab and not to listen to anyone because this drug is serious especially on the liver. but i know of some friends who pump 40. don't know how good their liver is. im on d-bol for 4-5 weeks and sus 10 weeks. just finished a test e and deca cycle but felt like going on.
    also i have developed gyno. thought it was going a while back when i took some nolva. its still here. will the gyno lump disapear once i finish steroid use? and will clomid or nolva really do the job or am i stuck with this? lol thanks for the help.
    First, before starting a cycle you should research first not the other way round, start and then ask isn't a wise move.

You have just finished a test e and deca cycle and have gone back on another cycle? why? and now gyno!! sounds like you need to do alot of research.

What are your stats?
    cycle history?
    Training experience?

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't think their was any recovery time after the test/deca . He said he felt "good and felt like going on." Looks like there is more of an issue here than how much dbol to take.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    I don't think their was any recovery time after the test/deca. He said he felt "good and felt like going on." Looks like there is more of an issue here than how much dbol to take.
    I'd agree

i don't want to take this thread out of the subject. i've done my research its not that. the fact that people mates dealers gym boys roid junkies over here have no clue what nolvadex , clomid letro adex is makes it hard for me to get. i think now the only thing i can do is go to the doctors for this. and even people here helped me on what to do with my cycle and im doing just that. but what i want to know is 15-20mg of dbol enough?

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    its a little low..

sportfan33 is offline Associate Member
    i would stop your cycle now, and get ur gyno cured, let ur body go back to its regular hormone levels, give it a time to rest. Your going to f*** urslef up if u keep this up

11kg gain. why would anyone stop. getting addicted i know i got to stop soon. im looking forward to going back to natural. fuking pumped. so i need atleast 30mg of dbol a day. thanks for the help going to doctors for gyno. took some nolvadex past few days it seems to be getting better. also thanks for all the concern appreciate it. dw im doin it all safe just want to train lol. just wait till i finish and get some pics up

Thread Information