medic07 is offline New Member

Sustanon Question?

I have taken sustanon (nile) in the past (approx. 3 yrs. ago) and had great results. I was taking 500 mg a week for ten weeks. It took about five weeks for the sustanon to start working but once it did the gains were outstanding. I recently started another cycle of sustanon (karachi) at 500 mg a week, I just started my sixth week with no results yet. After my injection I am sore as hell just as I was with the first cycle and I am very comfortable with my source. I have been eating and training well just as i did with the first cycle of sustanon. I was wondering if anyone had heard of sustanon taking six or more weeks to start working. Any feedback would be extremely helpful.
    Thanks

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Sustanon is a blend of fast and slow esther testosterone . You should feel it after a week or so, not 5 weeks.

Have you gained any weight? What are your stats?

ejmgcwa is offline Junior Member
    hey bro I think from previous you should feel some efects or strength gain after 6 weeks

Canadream is offline Associate Member
    you should at least fell the prop since it's fast acting....I have never been a fan of S250 due to blood concentrations fluctuating. You need to inject every 3 days to benefit from it...if your doing it 2 week...I can see why your not getting the desired affect you want.

I stick with test-E

THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    sounds to me like you bought crap. It should definatly be doing the job by now if it was the real deal. I'd get on to your source straight away m8 and tell him the score.

What are the frequency of your injections? I'm guessing you're shooting once a week, which would mean you're not benefiting from the short ester at all. Some people take until week 5-6 for long esters to fully kick in, but by now you should have experienced sides (i.e. acne, increased sex drive, blah, blah). If there are no sides, I would guess your shits really under dosed or fake.

I'm taking 250 mg Monday and Thursday. I have experienced sides, sex drive, increased appetite, etc. I guess all I can do is keep training like I did the first time I took Sustanon and hopefully it will kick in just like it did then.
    Thanks a lot guys for all your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    I always shoot sus eod, but still. Maybe give it another couple of weeks on it and if you've still got nothing then you know its duff gear m8. The only way you will know for sure whats in it is to have one or two sent for testing. I wouldnt know exactly where to send it as I've never had this problem 'yet' but I think there are places if you search about but it will obviously cost you.

I would guess your diet or training is off. And I also prefer to shoot sus eod

Thanks guys, I'm going to continue to train hard and eat right. I'll keep you guys posted. Hopefully it's just taking me an extra week with this type of sustanon , because I really have a great source.
    Thanks

Thread Information