Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    frost3925 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    17

    nolvadex question

    i plan on running a testosterone cypionate cycle (400 mg/a week) my pct is nolvadex dosed at 20 mg a day for 4 maybe 6 weeks .. should i run some nolvadex dosed at maybe 10mg/20mg everyday during the cycle or no ?

  2. #2
    Mulciber is offline Scammer
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The Center Ring
    Posts
    2,392
    would be better offf running an AI during the cycle.. but if you dont have or cant get, which shouldnt be a problem to be honest, you could use the nolvadex .

    id work on that pct as well... thats weak bro

  3. #3
    frost3925 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    17
    thanks alot

  4. #4
    frost3925 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    17
    i thought since this really isnt a heavy duty cycle i wouldnt need arimidex but if i took testosterone cypionate and used arimidex at a semi. low dosage for the duration of the cycle (12 weeks) everyday including pct would i keep most of my gains ...

  5. #5
    Mulciber is offline Scammer
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The Center Ring
    Posts
    2,392
    proper diet,training and pct is what will help you maintain your gains..
    an AI during the cycle will limit the conversion of test to estrogen helping keep some of the water off and limiting the risk of gyno symptoms poping up among other things..

  6. #6
    frost3925 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    17
    your a really big help i appreciate it alot ... i just have one more question .. nolvadex is a serm and on this site it said its safe and doesnt lower estrogen but stops it from spreading ... and keeps some floating around .. which in some cases is good because estrogen is needed for proper immune system function and supposley a lil estrogen is good for muscle growth .. can u if u dont mind actually show me how you would run it ... i was thinking something like this


    testosterone cypionate 400 maybe 500mg 1-12 weeks
    nolvadex 1-12 10mg a day
    arimidex 1-12 at .5mg a day

    then 2 weeks after injection start pct .. hows that look

  7. #7
    Mulciber is offline Scammer
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The Center Ring
    Posts
    2,392
    correct nolvadex wont lower estrogen just keeps it from binding to the receptors in the breast.. i run 10mg nolvadex and .25 adex ed but i have had issues with gyno before.. played around with the doses and different approaches and this is what works best for me..
    now you i would run the adex at .25ed or .5 eod and keep the nolvadex on hand just incase gyno symptoms were still to pop up..then i would use the nolvadex

    i start pct 18 days after cyp
    Last edited by Mulciber; 12-01-2008 at 08:45 PM.

  8. #8
    ALIN is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    8,973

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by frost3925 View Post
    i plan on running a testosterone cypionate cycle (400 mg/a week) my pct is nolvadex dosed at 20 mg a day for 4 maybe 6 weeks .. should i run some nolvadex dosed at maybe 10mg/20mg everyday during the cycle or no ?
    I would use a small dose AI like ARIMIDEX or LETROZOLE with your cycle.

  9. #9
    THEMEATEATER's Avatar
    THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire/UK
    Posts
    467
    I was using nolva on cycle for a while, only 10mg ed and that was only because my man had gone away for a bit and believe me it did hinder gains because I got Adex and have been running it at .5 eod and gains have been a hell of a lot better.

  10. #10
    frost3925 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    17
    both of you thanks alot ... mulciber you really know your shitt thanks alot im going to do exactly wat u told me

  11. #11
    frost3925 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    17
    hows this look after i made some changes

    1-12 test cyp 500mg/awk
    1-12 arimidex .25 ed

    and for my pct i was thinking of just using nolvadex and maybe add some clomid what would u suggest

  12. #12
    Mulciber is offline Scammer
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The Center Ring
    Posts
    2,392
    ehh something like 100mg clomid 20mg nolvadex for 30 days.
    maybe drop the clomid down to 50mg the 2nd 2 weeks.
    many different pct protocols.. the 100/20 works best for me.

  13. #13
    inky-e's Avatar
    inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    the three oh!
    Posts
    13,329
    a 4 week pct with nolva at 20-40 mg's a day will do.

  14. #14
    LATS60's Avatar
    LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,662
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    a 4 week pct with nolva at 20-40 mg's a day will do.
    I disagree, thats a weak PCT, your PCT will be much more successful if you include clomid.

  15. #15
    inky-e's Avatar
    inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    the three oh!
    Posts
    13,329
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    I disagree, thats a weak PCT, your PCT will be much more successful if you include clomid.
    For a simple 400mg test cycle...I think he'll be ok. With all due respect.

  16. #16
    hankdiesel's Avatar
    hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    blue trunks
    Posts
    3,094
    Screw the arimidex . This is not a heavy cycle. And .5mg ed is way too much. I would add clomid to the pct however, just because that is what I've always done and it seems to work. You will need a little estrogen to make your gains.......you should be fine with 400mg of test a week with no AI during.

  17. #17
    LATS60's Avatar
    LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,662
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    For a simple 400mg test cycle...I think he'll be ok. With all due respect.
    Mmm, with respect he's running a 3 month cycle, IMO PCT is the most important part of a cycle. After all that hard work i'd say it was essential to get your natty test back asap and hold onto as much of those hard earned gains as possible, the addition of clomid is imo essential in aiding this process.

    Clomid does something that nolva cannot, in 7days at 100mg it increases LH and FSH by as much as 50%,and when used together they work better than their sum. Although these drugs are similar compounds they are not the same. Nolva isn't used to test HPTA function clomid is, Nolva isn't used to treat secondary hypogonadism, clomid is.
    Clomid unlike nolva, exerts a direct estrogenic rather than an antiestrogenic effect on the pituitary by enhancing the GnRH-stimulated release of gonadotropin.
    This tells us that for our purposes, fooling the HPTA to talk to the pituitary to produces these gonadtropins, clomid will always make your PCT more successful.

  18. #18
    inky-e's Avatar
    inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    the three oh!
    Posts
    13,329
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Mmm, with respect he's running a 3 month cycle, IMO PCT is the most important part of a cycle. After all that hard work i'd say it was essential to get your natty test back asap and hold onto as much of those hard earned gains as possible, the addition of clomid is imo essential in aiding this process.

    Clomid does something that nolva cannot, in 7days at 100mg it increases LH and FSH by as much as 50%,and when used together they work better than their sum. Although these drugs are similar compounds they are not the same. Nolva isn't used to test HPTA function clomid is, Nolva isn't used to treat secondary hypogonadism, clomid is.
    Clomid unlike nolva, exerts a direct estrogenic rather than an antiestrogenic effect on the pituitary by enhancing the GnRH-stimulated release of gonadotropin.
    This tells us that for our purposes, fooling the HPTA to talk to the pituitary to produces these gonadtropins, clomid will always make your PCT more successful.
    How can I argue with all those words written by God knows who....I'm only speaking on personal experience.lol

  19. #19
    LATS60's Avatar
    LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,662
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    How can I argue with all those words written by God knows who....I'm only speaking on personal experience.lol
    LOL, i'm speaking from personal exp too, i wrote it mate it's not a C&P.

  20. #20
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    id def add in clomid for pct. If I could only use 1 drug pct ...no other options.. it would be clomid rather than nolva (years ago that was the accepted pct).. obviously the combo of both would be better...

  21. #21
    inky-e's Avatar
    inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    the three oh!
    Posts
    13,329
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    LOL, i'm speaking from personal exp too, i wrote it mate it's not a C&P.
    Thats cool Bro! What it boils down to is we all have our preferances and what works for one may not work for another....and it REALLY all comes down to..trial and error. I've used clomid in the past and had a bad reaction to it...blurred vision the worst....I generall stick to adex and nolva...its been good to me....others may agree or disagree....but unless its relly wreckless advice..we should all repect each others input and opinions.

  22. #22
    LATS60's Avatar
    LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,662
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    Thats cool Bro! What it boils down to is we all have our preferances and what works for one may not work for another....and it REALLY all comes down to..trial and error. I've used clomid in the past and had a bad reaction to it...blurred vision the worst....I generall stick to adex and nolva...its been good to me....others may agree or disagree....but unless its relly wreckless advice..we should all repect each others input and opinions.
    So true bro.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •