ruckthefules_fu is offline Junior Member

Gyno from Puberty (tTaking Steroids) HELP

I heard that steroids can potentially give you gyno, but i already have it right now and never tried steriods before, But i m planing to do a Cycle now........would i be at a higher risk to increase my gyno that i already have...?

Or should i add Nolva/clomid in my cycle ???

Is there any steroid with no aromatizing ???
    PLZ HELP ???
    Last edited by ruckthefules_fu; 12-02-2008 at 05:43 PM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes steroids can cause pre-existing gyno to get worse. There are steroids that do not aromatyze but they may cause sexual side effects from shuting down your natural test production. You could take letro on cycle to prevent test from converting to estro.

Will i be Safe if i take Non aromatize steroids ???

Can u name them

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    take a look through the steroid profiles..

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There are many anavar , winstrol , Masteron , I believe eq does not aromatyze etiher.

But i heard that even Winny has a gyno side effect..........-is it true

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    dht based roids dont aromatize ...test based do(even eq albeit at a much lower rate that test) ...19 nors not to estrogen but progesterone which could be worse/just as bad for your gyno than estrogen.
    possible exception to info just stated is anadrol - its dht based but binds to progestin receptor - may act much like 19 nor
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 12-02-2008 at 07:46 PM.

so u r sayin that i should go ahead and take anadrol ......is there anything else i should add in line Nolva or clomid or sumthing ???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ruckthefules_fu View Post
    so u r sayin that i should go ahead and take anadrol......is there anything else i should add in line Nolva or clomid or sumthing ???
    NO!! I said opposite! Anadrol acts much like a 19 nor which is very bad for your gyno due to possible progesterone related sides!!! It will be tough with pre existing gyno to juice and not get sides...whether it be gyno from a test based or 19 nor or sides from running a dht based (sexual in nature usually due to suppression of test) You have very few options(none i can think of) without some form of test to counter sides of natural test production shut down. Possibly low dose anavar ..honestly i cant say based on my own personal experience as ive never run a cycle like this with the exception of an anavar bridge long ago before i knew better.

How about Masteron coz on profile it says............Clearly it won´t aromatize at all nor will it have progesteronic sides. remember, Nolvadex (and most ancillaries) are used to reduce estrogen for breast cancer patients, so a drug used to treat breast cancer obviously wouldn´t convert to estrogen...and in fact Masteron may interact with the aromatase enzymes to inhibit aromatization of other steroids into estrogen, and may additionally interact with estrogen (as a "blocker" of sorts) at the receptor site. (4)(5) This is how it helps to combat breast cancer, obviously, but this could also be part of the reason that Masteron is considered a "cutting" or "Pre-contest" drug. Masteron may actually be very useful for combating estrogenic/progesteronic side effects

Blog Entries
    ^^^ correct but it will shut down natural test production which will have sexual side effects.

So is there any thing else i could take with it like Anti estrogen or sumthing to boost my testosterones ??

Blog Entries
    I dont have the experince of a dht only cycle to help you with that. I only did one misguided cycle of anavar early on as a bridge that i will never repeat.

anyway thanx man

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you are ready to do a cycle my suggestion would be do a test only cycle and have letro on hand. I was in the same exact boat five years and did not have an AI and ended up getting the surgery.

Thread Information