playahplayah is offline New Member

Thoughts on Eq/winny for cutting

Some friends want to cut...would say body fat from 10-15% on all of them. What do you think of a 16 week eq /8 week winny cycle? Any problems with sex drive here?

Would a low dose test e/winny be better? They want to run winny with either a test or eq only.

Thanks

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    test and winny much better option

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm voting the low dose test/winstrol option, at a dosage of 400 or 500mg EW of test, and 50mg/ED of winstrol.

Go with:
    1-12 - Test E @ 500mg/EW
    8-14 - Winstrol @ 50mg/ED
    Anti-E on hand in case of estrogenic sides
    PCT following the standard on this board

EQ has never been suppressive for me, but I really doubt that your friends will have anywhere near the results from EQ/winny for 16 wks as they will from test/winny for 14.

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daem View Post
    I'm voting the low dose test/winstrol option, at a dosage of 400 or 500mg EW of test, and 50mg/ED of winstrol.

Go with:
    1-12 - Test E @ 500mg/EW
    8-14 - Winstrol @ 50mg/ED
    Anti-E on hand in case of estrogenic sides
    PCT following the standard on this board

EQ has never been suppressive for me, but I really doubt that your friends will have anywhere near the results from EQ/winny for 16 wks as they will from test/winny for 14.
    agreed^^^^^ test and winni, although personally id opt for test p during a cutting cycle if you can take the pain.

Would there be a big difference in the test e/winny over the eq/winny. Keep in mind that they are all big guys around 230 with just a little layer of body fat and they don't want any (not much) additional size. I know for me, test e @ 500/wk will throw on 20 pounds. I react well to test. Eq has always given me real good vascular results, about the same as winny just not as fast.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd still think there are better compounds than EQ to meet those needs, and test is most definitely one of them.

Why not recommend Anavar @ 60mg/ED to them if they want to do an oral?

They could definitely cut on 500mg / EW of test if they kept calories near 3K and did significant cardio.

A caloric intake of roughly of 20% Carbs, 60% protein, and 20% fat should do the trick nicely, especially if the fat is from an EFA and not whole food.

Go over to the diet section and learn some, then come back with a better proposed cycle.

Good luck.

people seem to thing test is just gonna blow them up.. way more to it than just injecting some test.. you can get whatever results are desired with proper diet

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by playahplayah View Post
    Some friends want to cut...would say body fat from 10-15% on all of them. What do you think of a 16 week eq /8 week winny cycle? Any problems with sex drive here?

Would a low dose test e/winny be better? They want to run winny with either a test or eq only.

Thanks
    What are their stats and cycle/training history?
    From the above cycles, the test e and winny looks the better of the two but hard to give solid advice when we know nothing about the people who are wanting to take these compounds.

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    Why not just test?

There are lots of studies on the fat burning effects of testosterone .....

Just keep the dosage reasonable, and control your estrogen.

This will be their first. They all are ex-pro football players..never touched the stuff.. I laughed too, but it's true. All of them are around 240, 6'1 - 6'3 and prob 15% BF if I had to guess. They work out regularly and eat pretty healthy, have solid arms, shoulders, leg, but some body fat on chest, abs, lower back. When you look at them, you can tell they are extremely strong, just typical football player bodies.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    They should really each make a profile and ask questions for themselves.

But if they decline, i agree with what was stated above.

What dose of test e would you recommend?

dont you have a pretty good idea already? maybe you could put a little something together including anti-e-s and pct then we can take a look at what ya got..

What dose of test e would you recommend?
    The norm is 400-500mgs a week for 10-12 weeks.

Study up more so you have all the bases covered incase of potential side effects.

Bro I don't need to study up on the basics. I don't claim to know everything, but I know enough about sust, deca , eq, test e, and winny to do just fine. I HAVE NEVER used test e for cutting, so I was asking what dose for cutting! I've always ran test e around 500 and eq or Deca @ 400-425 with great results. Evereybody is different..just as some run eq at 600 plus...

If anyone has an answer to what dose a cutting cycle would be on test e, then please say so..don't tell me to read up cause there isn't much info on cutting with test that I can find. Besides, this is a place to ask questions is it not? if you don't want to help then don't reply. If 500 is the dose for cutting, then I would assume that a change of diet to less cals is called for...thats what I'm looking for...DETAILS on how to cut with test e and what dose, what cal level, etc.

Thanks

If I were to use it for me I'd run test e @ 500, eq at 400, and throw in winny for the last 4-6 weeks depending on where I am. Pct would be about 18 days after last inject and consist of Nolva @ 20mg/day for 3 weeks and clomid at 100 first 3 days, then 50/day. Maybe some hMG if I felt shut down. If there were any side such as gyno, then the nolva should take care of it..if not I have letro on hand. Am I missing anything?

As for cutting, I've never done a cut cycle which is why I am asking you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    dont you have a pretty good idea already? maybe you could put a little something together including anti-e-s and pct then we can take a look at what ya got..

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    If I were to use it for me I'd run test e @ 500, eq at 400, and throw in winny for the last 4-6 weeks depending on where I am. Pct would be about 18 days after last inject and consist of Nolva @ 20mg/day for 3 weeks and clomid at 100 first 3 days, then 50/day. Maybe some hMG if I felt shut down. If there were any side such as gyno, then the nolva should take care of it..if not I have letro on hand. Am I missing anything? Nolva doesnt cure gyno.
    As for cutting, I've never done a cut cycle which is why I am asking you.

Other than that, nope its great... Thats well put together bro..

IMO, 3-400mgs if a good place to start.

Or better yet, Test P which has limited if any water retention is best to be used as a cutter.

Only drawbacks are it seems to be more painful than other tests. And it needs to be pinned ED.

Bro I don't need to study up on the basics. I don't claim to know everything, but I know enough about sust, deca , eq, test e, and winny to do just fine. I HAVE NEVER used test e for cutting, so I was asking what dose for cutting! I've always ran test e around 500 and eq or Deca @ 400-425 with great results. Evereybody is different..just as some run eq at 600 plus...

If anyone has an answer to what dose a cutting cycle would be on test e, then please say so..don't tell me to read up cause there isn't much info on cutting with test that I can find. Besides, this is a place to ask questions is it not? if you don't want to help then don't reply. If 500 is the dose for cutting, then I would assume that a change of diet to less cals is called for...thats what I'm looking for...DETAILS on how to cut with test e and what dose, what cal level, etc.

Thanks

If you know so damn much, why are you asking for opinions on here smart ass? You don't know shit and it's obvious.

You keep asking what dose should you take of test e to cut. I told you... I guess reading and comprehending isn't a strong point of yours. Also, You can cut on basically every aas out there. It's all diet. More proof of how much knowledge you have. Glad you have all the bases covered......

Take your attitude some where else... Especially when someone is trying to enlighten you on a subject your obviously not familiar with.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG_TRUCK View Post
    If you know so damn much, why are you asking for opinions on here smart ass? You don't know shit and it's obvious.

You keep asking what dose should you take of test e to cut. I told you... I guess reading and comprehending isn't a strong point of yours. Also, You can cut on basically every aas out there. It's all diet. More proof of how much knowledge you have. Glad you have all the bases covered......

Take your attitude some where else... Especially when someone is trying to enlighten you on a subject your obviously not familiar with.
    My next cutting cycle is test suspension and anadrol ..that'll work right? *L*- just a joke ok?

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    My next cutting cycle is test suspension and anadrol ..that'll work right? *L*- just a joke ok?

It would be difficult compared to other aas, but it is possible to cut on them as well.

Low doses along with estrogen control so bloat will not be to much an issue, even though many still bloat while using fairly high AI dosages. But on cycle bloat/water, does not mean you are not losing fat during. Then once off the water will subside.

But that would be a individual thing with those compounds.

Some naturally lean folk, may can get by! Some Folk don't even bloat too.

ALso, starting Body fat % and what you want to get down to would be a HUGE factor.

Blog Entries
    It would be difficult compared to other aas, but it is possible to cut on them as well.

Low doses along with estrogen control so bloat will not be to much an issue, even though many still bloat while using fairly AI dosages. But on cycle bloat/water, does not mean you are not losing fat during. Then once off the water will subside.

But that would be a individual thing with those compounds.

Some naturally lean folk, may can get by!
    Actually years ago anadrol with a diueretic was very popular at contest time. Dangerous as hell but you had the size from drol and lost the h2o with diueretic. Oh btw - I hate those naturally lean bastards!

Thanks Bro...I was concidering the Test P for them, but these big boys are nervous of the pins! LOL Maybe I'll present that to them and leave it up to them to pick pain or not.. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    Other than that, nope its great... Thats well put together bro..

IMO, 3-400mgs if a good place to start.

Or better yet, Test P which has limited if any water retention is best to be used as a cutter.

Only drawbacks are it seems to be more painful than other tests. And it needs to be pinned ED.

the

LMAO... seems War4 with 4,000 plus posts thinks that I got it right...I'm sure he's been over this on this board about 600 times more than you. I'm not saying that your limited posts indicates your ignorance, it's your verbalism and hostility to pick a fight that shows that. I bet you're a Mr Punaverse guy...squiggy! You have issue man...seriously! As for me, I'm not afraid to ask for other opinions even if I feel i know the answer...that's how you learn . Sometimes you'll find that what you think is right isn't, and what you think isn't right...IS...CAN YOU UNDERSTAND THE LETTERS I AM TYPING OR SHALL I S L O W I T D O W N F O R Y O U...

Also, if you read my post you'll see that I mentioned diet being the factor in cutting. Yes you can cut with almost any compound, but some are way better than others...as War mentioned Test P over E b/c of water gain... Open your eyes and pay attention instead of jumping on someone for a fight...you might end up face down on the concrete one day paryin for your mommy to help you gather your teeth.

cat fight

I had to go back and read my post that seemed to fire off Big truck...thinking that maybe I was rude..but I don't see it... Just another Ahole looking to fight behind the internet. Just drop it bro and move on, as you're ruining my thread.

Blog Entries
    Once again being behind a keyboard proves to be the most anabolic substance known to man *L*

. Just drop it bro and move on, as you're ruining my thread.

lmao... you talking to me...

Thread Information