Thread: Dnp

hendrira is offline Associate Member

Dnp

Im thinking of starting a DNP cycle so ive been researching and would like to start off very low dose to see how it effects me. could anyone recomend a low dose to start off with? Also i was reading the all you need to know about DNP sticky and it stated do not take diuretics while on it . What is a diuretic?

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    A diuretic makes you lose water. If you're not holding excessive amounts of water you will become dehyrated if you take a diuretic. I don't know much about DNP , but I think drinking plenty of water is part of the protocol. So, no diuretics.

Keep on reading up on DNP. Its serious stuff. A friend of mine took DNP and found it necessary to sit in a tub filled with ice to bring his temperature down. Too much risk for me.

anon03191970 is offline Associate Member
    Exercise extreme caution with DNP .

You can DIE if you misuse DNP.

"..DNP is Dangerous

If you screw up using it, you may go blind, or end up in the hospital on an ice bed receiving ice-water enemas as the doctors frantically try to make the temperature of your yellow and sweaty body go back down. And no, I´m not joking. On the positive side, very few people have died from DNP use, although it remains a distinct possibility, as some DNP related fatalities have been reported. (14)(23)

Outside the Bodybuilding world, DNP is used to make certain dyes, break open a capsule of it and you´ll see that the distinct color you get on your hands is nearly impossible to wash off. It can also be used as a fungicide, herbicide, and insecticide. Before that, in the early part of the 1900´s it was used as an explosive.

Clearly, this is stuff you don´t want to take lightly..."

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    it was also a pharmacuetical in medicine.

There are rare cases when DNP may be an alternative to increase the rate of fat to be burned but I'm 99% sure this isn't one of them.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by hendrira View Post
    Im thinking of starting a DNP cycle so ive been researching and would like to start off very low dose to see how it effects me. could anyone recomend a low dose to start off with? Also i was reading the all you need to know about DNP sticky and it stated do not take diuretics while on it . What is a diuretic?
    200mg for a few days...if you do well,,,,200mg every 12 hours.

Michael Scott is offline Associate Member
    you're lucky you got some DNP , it's impossible to find these days.

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    i have a good source...hahahahah...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Dont use DNP, its awfull and very dangerous, do it by hardwork or something alot safer.

Corleone1 is offline New Member
    I have used DNPII twice and it not as dramatic everyone says. Most of them who have thoughts have never even used it themselves.
    I used it for 10 days and with frontload of 800 mg for 3 days and then 600 mg, no problems at all. Of course there is a bit of heat but no problems for only 10 days, the last 3 days I tapering down with 200 mg a day. 10 pounds bw drop each time.

BTK
    BTK is offline Associate Member
    I was considering either DNP or PGCL for fat loss. DNP will obviously hurt my training and I will need time to recover even once the cycle is complete, whereas PGCL is VERY anabolic but doesn't work quite as well for fat loss. I'm not sure if I would be able to stand cramping from PGCL as much as I would the cold sweats etc from DNP.

Corleone1,

While it is true that most people commenting on DNP usage have never actually taken it,
    extreme caution should be the only advice given.

"..Accordingly, DNP overdose will cause a fatal fever. Concerns about dangerous side-effects and rapidly developing cataracts resulted in DNP being discontinued in the United States by the end of 1938. DNP, however, continues to be used by some bodybuilders and athletes to rapidly lose body fat. Fatal overdoses are rare, but are still reported on occasion...."

There are better and safer alternatives to using a compound that has been used at times to make dyes, other organic chemicals, and wood preservatives. It has also been used to make photographic developer, explosives, and insect control substances.

Cardio and diet are much better safer alternatives.

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    it is rough....be cautious if you do take it....

Quote Originally Posted by Corleone1 View Post
    I have used DNPII twice and it not as dramatic everyone says. Most of them who have thoughts have never even used it themselves.
    I used it for 10 days and with frontload of 800 mg for 3 days and then 600 mg, no problems at all. Of course there is a bit of heat but no problems for only 10 days, the last 3 days I tapering down with 200 mg a day. 10 pounds bw drop each time.
    Caution is needed, its a drug what can KILL so when you say a statement like "not as dramatic everyone says" is rather foolish. There is no need for DNP period, hardwork/diet and cardio is the answer not some chemical dye what could fuk you up..

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I dont understand the dnp thing ..i really dont. People who do this for a living (bodybuild) , pay their bills doing it ..wont mess with this and there are avg joes (and if u think u arent an avg joe..most of us on here, in the context of bodybuilding are) that seriously think its a good option. You could die for christs sake... i mean if u take too much insulin you can at least have glucose tabs on hand, with this(dnp) you will not have time or material to fill a tub with ice water ... and does it really make any sense to possibly have to do that at all?? If the discipline needed to drop some bf isnt there then you might be in the wrong sport/lifestyle. There are even other ,safer chemicals to assist as well. Im all for chemicals to assist well directed effort ...but if you are considering this i would question how well directed and disciplined your effort is...as well as basic common sense. Its not hardcore...its stupid. JMO...

Temp wont rise as many says and you dont die from it as long as you use under 1000 mg a day. Ok, a 1000 is to much, I agree but 600 is ok for most 200 lbs and up. Of course you have to start safe, I did that to in my first session. I did split the 200 caps in half for 2 days so I did know how I react. The second time i did start with 800 mg. Of course training is not possible that 10 days but I can say there is nothng like DNP that drops only fat and not muscle.

My temp wnet up from 36.5 degrees C (97.7 F) to as most 37.8 degrees C (100 F).

The discussion in what DNP is needed for is up to each one. Why do anyone use steroids ? 98% of the ones dont compete. Of course there is people that will do some cheat to reach their goals, so even I, even at 50. I feel fine to keep in shape at 225 with 8% bf at my age

BTK
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Caution is needed, its a drug what can KILL so when you say a statement like "not as dramatic everyone says" is rather foolish. There is no need for DNP period, hardwork/diet and cardio is the answer not some chemical dye what could fuk you up..
    Slin could just as EASILY kill you, if not easier. When dosed properly it's IMPOSSIBLE to kill you. Take too much dnp you die, take too much slin, percocet (from doc), even Tylenol you DIE. I don't see how you consider it and more dangerous then slin, since one mistake dosage = death. I'm sure dnp at a certain dose is impossible to kill you. If u run 1g a day I'm sure your in trouble, 200mg cycle for 21 days and frontloading 400mg, as a healthy adult male, ehhh doubtful.

Temp wont rise as many says and you dont die from it as long as you use under 1000 mg a day. Ok, a 1000 is to much, I agree but 600 is ok for most 200 lbs and up. Of course you have to start safe, I did that to in my first session. I did split the 200 caps in half for 2 days so I did know how I react. The second time i did start with 800 mg. Of course training is not possible that 10 days but I can say there is nothng like DNP that drops only fat and not muscle.

My temp wnet up from 36.5 degrees C (97.7 F) to as most 37.8 degrees C (100 F).

The discussion in what DNP is needed for is up to each one. Why do anyone use steroids? 98% of the ones dont compete. Of course there is people that will do some cheat to reach their goals, so even I, even at 50. I feel fine to keep in shape at 225 with 8% bf at my age
    Your giving very dangerous advice, i would advice no one to listen to the above...1000MG can kill you, the LD50 for DNP is very close to the therapeutic dose so you just playing death games.This fact alone would cause a pharmacologist to declare the drug unfit for consumption. The therapeutic dosage is very near the harmful dosage. That makes half life and elimination critical. These things can vary, so that makes it unsafe.Here is just one study

1: J Anal Toxicol. 2006 Apr;30(3):219-22. Links
    Two deaths attributed to the use of 2,4-dinitrophenol.

Miranda EJ, McIntyre IM, Parker DR, Gary RD, Logan BK.
    Washington State Toxicology Laboratory, Washington State Patrol, 2203 Airport Way South, Seattle, Washington 98134, USA.
    We report the cases of two individuals, one in Tacoma, WA, and the second in San Diego, CA, whose deaths were attributed to ingestion of 2,4-dinitrophenol (2,4-DNP). 2,4-DNP has historically been used as a herbicide and fungicide. By uncoupling mitochondrial oxidative phosphorylation, the drug causes a marked increase in fat metabolism that has led to its use to aid weight loss. Both cases reported here involved its use for this purpose. Features common to both cases included markedly elevated body temperature, rapid pulse and respiration, yellow coloring of the viscera at autopsy, history of use of weight loss or body building supplements, and presence of a yellow powder at the decedent's residence. Because of its acidic nature, the drug is not detected in the basic drug fraction of most analytical protocols, but it is recovered in the acid/neutral fraction of biological extracts and can be measured by high-performance liquid chromatography or gas chromatography-mass spectrometry. The concentration of 2,4-DNP in the admission blood samples of the two deaths reported here were 36.1 and 28 mg/L, respectively. Death in both cases was attributed to 2,4-DNP toxicity. Review of information available on the internet suggests that, although banned, 2,4-DNP is still illicitly promoted for weight loss.
    PMID: 16803658 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Quote Originally Posted by BTK View Post
    Slin could just as EASILY kill you, if not easier. When dosed properly it's IMPOSSIBLE to kill you. Take too much dnp you die, take too much slin, percocet (from doc), even Tylenol you DIE. I don't see how you consider it and more dangerous then slin, since one mistake dosage = death. I'm sure dnp at a certain dose is impossible to kill you. If u run 1g a day I'm sure your in trouble, 200mg cycle for 21 days and frontloading 400mg, as a healthy adult male, ehhh doubtful.
    You can control slin, you can't control DNP because the LD is to close to the therapeutic dose, do you know the half life? do you know the therapeutic dose?

BTK
    I heard 3 days, I heard 5-14 days, I've heard 2-20 days in the environment, I guess noone really knows, It may vary by person. Any death from DNP I ever heard of was from high dosage, not even someone dosing low and not getting the proper antioxidants, hydration etc. thats CRUCIAL when cycling on dnp. Keeping it low (200mg)/ED I would imagine is safe for a healthy adult male. I know someone who ran 1.3G dnp/ED (mid cycle, during his 700mg cycle for about 3 day) and lost 40lbs in 3 weeks. Oh and I know slin can def be controlled, I wasn't talking about control I was just talking about some noob making a mistake and going into a diabetic coma. I def can't argue with you on slin control compared to DNP. I just think it isn't as serious, dangerous, and life threatening as your making it out to be at moderately low doses. I'm sure thousands and thousands of people ran a DNP cycle (some multiple cycles). Where are the bodies?

Quote Originally Posted by BTK View Post
    I heard 3 days, I heard 5-14 days, I've heard 2-20 days in the environment, I guess noone really knows, It may vary by person. Any death from DNP I ever heard of was from high dosage, not even someone dosing low and not getting the proper antioxidants, hydration etc. thats CRUCIAL when cycling on dnp. Keeping it low (200mg)/ED I would imagine is safe for a healthy adult male. I know someone who ran 1.3G dnp/ED (mid cycle, during his 700mg cycle for about 3 day) and lost 40lbs in 3 weeks. Oh and I know slin can def be controlled, I wasn't talking about control I was just talking about some noob making a mistake and going into a diabetic coma. I def can't argue with you on slin control compared to DNP. I just think it isn't as serious, dangerous, and life threatening as your making it out to be at moderately low doses. I'm sure thousands and thousands of people ran a DNP cycle (some multiple cycles). Where are the bodies?
    You see your taking something and you dont know the half life, how can you dose it to be effective? when low dosages dont do a thing and the dose what does produce serious results is to close to the LD? thats crazy...there are many studies and reports regarding deaths with dnp

Not sure if you know me or not, but i am a extreme guy, ive dont many personal studies with burst cycles and very very high amounts of AAS, but no means am i a safe user or i wasnt many yrs ago so i am not afraid of anything and will push the extremes but DNP is something I wont do again and everyone should know this stuff can kill, end off.

The mechanism by which it works is fantastic; however, the problem lies in the fact that the LD50 (lethal dose) of the stuff is way too close to the "effective" dose. This makes even the slightest miscalculation a disaster. Stay away from this crap. There's plenty of other drugs to play with!

goose is offline Banned
    Great posts by marcus!!!!!

God I love that guy....

Lets say this,I use to be a DNP user but I got very sick in one cycle,hard rash,I was goinfg to die,used it with slin,its for P Ussys who are afraid of cardio.You get rebound effect.

Now USNIC ACID is much more interesting....

Quote Originally Posted by goose View Post
    Great posts by marcus!!!!!

God I love that guy....

Lets say this,I use to be a DNP user but I got very sick in one cycle,hard rash,I was goinfg to die,used it with slin,its for P Ussys who are afraid of cardio.You get rebound effect.

Now USNIC ACID is much more interesting....
    Thanks goose.

Your giving very dangerous advice, i would advice no one to listen to the above...1000MG can kill you, the LD50 for DNP is very close to the therapeutic dose so you just playing death games.This fact alone would cause a pharmacologist to declare the drug unfit for consumption. The therapeutic dosage is very near the harmful dosage. That makes half life and elimination critical. These things can vary, so that makes it unsafe.Here is just one study

1: J Anal Toxicol. 2006 Apr;30(3):219-22. Links
    Two deaths attributed to the use of 2,4-dinitrophenol.

Miranda EJ, McIntyre IM, Parker DR, Gary RD, Logan BK.
    Washington State Toxicology Laboratory, Washington State Patrol, 2203 Airport Way South, Seattle, Washington 98134, USA.
    We report the cases of two individuals, one in Tacoma, WA, and the second in San Diego, CA, whose deaths were attributed to ingestion of 2,4-dinitrophenol (2,4-DNP). 2,4-DNP has historically been used as a herbicide and fungicide. By uncoupling mitochondrial oxidative phosphorylation, the drug causes a marked increase in fat metabolism that has led to its use to aid weight loss. Both cases reported here involved its use for this purpose. Features common to both cases included markedly elevated body temperature, rapid pulse and respiration, yellow coloring of the viscera at autopsy, history of use of weight loss or body building supplements, and presence of a yellow powder at the decedent's residence. Because of its acidic nature, the drug is not detected in the basic drug fraction of most analytical protocols, but it is recovered in the acid/neutral fraction of biological extracts and can be measured by high-performance liquid chromatography or gas chromatography-mass spectrometry. The concentration of 2,4-DNP in the admission blood samples of the two deaths reported here were 36.1 and 28 mg/L, respectively. Death in both cases was attributed to 2,4-DNP toxicity. Review of information available on the internet suggests that, although banned, 2,4-DNP is still illicitly promoted for weight loss.
    PMID: 16803658 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
    I have NOT advice anyone to use 1000 mg or use it at all but its still not as dramatic as people say and 9 of 10 havnt even used it. LD 50 is several grams by the way. Most who use it is at 400-600 mg.

I have NOT advice anyone to use 1000 mg or use it at all but its still not as dramatic as people say and 9 of 10 havnt even used it. LD 50 is several grams by the way. Most who use it is at 400-600 mg.
    I think you better check this out, your happy taking it you carry on, best of luck, you will need it...

http://msds.chem.ox.ac.uk/DI/2,4-dinitrophenol.html

Anything labeled a cellular metabolic poison should be treated with extreme caution.
    Period!

I think you better check this out, your happy taking it you carry on, best of luck, you will need it...

http://msds.chem.ox.ac.uk/DI/2,4-dinitrophenol.html
    I dont feel I need luck as I have a good experience. In most cases the LD50 is about 3 grams but of course there are exceptions as the lowest reported letal dose was much lower.
    Even if I like it myself I will also recomend anyone who will try it to go safe and start low and not increase dose earlier than after 3 days as it takes about that time to build up the concentration. I did so the first time but the second I did kickstart and then decrease. I am happy...!

Quote Originally Posted by anon03191970 View Post
    Anything labeled a cellular metabolic poison should be treated with extreme caution.
    Period!
    Very true.

Gears is offline Member
    I get enough sides from clen /t3, I really don`t even think I could deal with the sides of DNP .

Also, goose, do you have a link to USNIC ACID for fat loss... All i`m comming up with is a substance used as an antibiotic.

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    Dont use DNP, its awfull and very dangerous, do it by hardwork or something alot safer.

Exactly...

Thread Information