makelovenotwar21 is offline Associate Member

After a Novice Cycle, does the endocrine system usually return to normal?

If at 22yrs old I run a basic 12wk cycle of enth kickstarted with dianabol and pct with nolva, clomid, and lev, how likely is my endocrine system to return to normal after?

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    what is lev?

it depends, but if you do it right it really should be fine. some people might say you're too young.

what are your stats, like height weight bf%

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    That's a pretty standard first cycle (with the exception of the dbol ) so you shouldn't worry about long-term suppression if you use the compounds you highlighted for PCT at a typical dosing regiment.

What are you going to dose the Enanthate / Dianabol at?

Quote Originally Posted by daem View Post
    What are you going to dose the Enanthate / Dianabol at?
    300mgs/wk enth, 20mgs/day d-bol.

5'7 160 ~10% (ectomorph, despite height)

1.5 yrs working out

In the coming 8 months I've got a window with a lot of time to hit the gym and a situation that guarantees I can fit my meals in so I'm itching to jump the gun a bit. I won't do it if the overwhelming consensus is no, but I probably won't have another realistic opportunity to cycle for quite a few years.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Not to rain on your parade, but you're on the small end of the scale to be doing anything related to steroids .

After 1.5 years working out, how much weight have you put on? If you went from 125 to 160 and now stalled out (which I would still find hard to believe), I'd say you've made some great progress. If you went from 150 to 160, you definitely have room to optimize your diet and training habits before going down the rabbit hole.

My advice is to go to the diet section and training section to develop a better understanding of your natural limits when everything is firing on cylinders before hitting the gear.

Best of luck whatever you decide to do.

Quote Originally Posted by daem View Post
    Not to rain on your parade, but you're on the small end of the scale to be doing anything related to steroids .

After 1.5 years working out, how much weight have you put on? If you went from 125 to 160 and now stalled out (which I would still find hard to believe), I'd say you've made some great progress. If you went from 150 to 160, you definitely have room to optimize your diet and training habits before going down the rabbit hole.

My advice is to go to the diet section and training section to develop a better understanding of your natural limits when everything is firing on cylinders before hitting the gear.

Best of luck whatever you decide to do.
    Ya thanks man. I went from about 133. My build is pretty similar to this guy (bone structure, height wise):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly_jcHbWsTU

Bump for more opinions.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    again agree with daem..

also, you should recover fine.. if at all possible get some bloodwork and see where you are.. would have been nice if you did this pre cycle so you had something to go by.
    Last edited by Mulciber; 12-02-2008 at 01:43 AM. Reason: drunk spelling..lol

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~

thanks for all the advice guys. I'm not going to do it.

PS The smileys on this forum are INSANE

Thread Information