SilverTest is offline Senior Member

another frontload quest

hey guys:

I read the thread about frontloading , it says about a 750 mg frontload , in one injection .

If i injected 250 mg in one syringe , and the next 2 cc's after a few hours the same day , would that be considered the same thing ?

verino is offline Associate Member
    what would you be frontloading?

dude just trying to understand if these very small details would actually screw up the peak blood level of a giant 750 mg thats all.

in the thread "frontloading explained" , there is a graph for the 750 mg injection , it shows a peak blood level very fast after only five days .

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    in short yes same thing

thanks aus

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Just injecting the entire volume of your frontload (in this case 3ml) in your glute and enjoy the results after 2 weeks.

FWIW, I would frontload 2x my working dosage before I started using prop in every cycle.

Have fun!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Inject the full amount if you want to frontload the compound, if its volume your scared of just do two injects at the same time in different areas

i actually did that marcus , i am not afraid of the volume at all. i injected 1cc alone , then 2 cc's about an hour after or so thats all, i assume it would still give the same effects.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Inject the full amount if you want to frontload the compound, if its volume your scared of just do two injects at the same time in different areas
    ^^ thats how I'd do it.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTest View Post
    i actually did that marcus , i am not afraid of the volume at all. i injected 1cc alone , then 2 cc's about an hour after or so thats all, i assume it would still give the same effects.
    why wait an hour, end both in at the same time...

hehe i know , but i had a bit of a problem getting another syringe and stuff and i shot the first and changed my mind that i want to frontload 750 etc .... its just about an hour or so , it wouldn't hurt the process right ?

hehe i know , but i had a bit of a problem getting another syringe and stuff and i shot the first and changed my mind that i want to frontload 750 etc .... its just about an hour or so , it wouldn't hurt the process right ?
    You changed your mind half way through?
    You only had one syringe?

Id advice you to never inject again or go near AAS,,,beam me up scotty!!

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    nah...

hahaha ok ur taking it too far marcus lol . Just because i changed my mind doesn't mean i shouldn't use steroids .

hahaha ok ur taking it too far marcus lol . Just because i changed my mind doesn't mean i shouldn't use steroids.
    One syringe? do you really...........

dude chill ok ?

I get my syringes from the local pharmacy , and i dont get them in bulk or something , everytime i wanna do an injection i go to the pharmacy and get my friggin syringe , look long story short, i couldn't get another one until after about an hour ok? thats all.
    Sometimes the pharmacist does the injections for me. Steroids are legal where i live.

and for gods sake whats the point from all these comments ?? I asked a question please answer it if you can/want , if not its not a problem there are others who want to, the rest is my business.

dude chill ok ?

I get my syringes from the local pharmacy , and i dont get them in bulk or something , everytime i wanna do an injection i go to the pharmacy and get my friggin syringe , look long story short, i couldn't get another one until after about an hour ok? thats all.
    Sometimes the pharmacist does the injections for me. Steroids are legal where i live.

and for gods sake whats the point from all these comments ?? I asked a question please answer it if you can/want , if not its not a problem there are others who want to, the rest is my business.
    Because you havent got the basic stuff there so how can you be prepared to do a proper cycle, get all your gear, all needles and syringes and know what your doing and dont change your mind half way through injecting, how you expect guys to answer you correctly when you sound like someone who just landed from Mars? if your going to do it do it right..........

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Because you havent got the basic stuff there so how can you be prepared to do a proper cycle, get all your gear, all needles and syringes and know what your doing and dont change your mind half way through injecting, how you expect guys to answer you correctly when you sound like someone who just landed from Mars? if your going to do it do it right..........
    First , i know how to cycle
    second, i want to get every syringe one by one the way i choose , thats my business.
    third , i know what i am doing ok ?

you are criticizing me for very irrelevant details. just cs you get all your needles and your syringes and your gear does NOT mean you know how to cycle

anyways whatever man....this is getting ridiculous.

Thread Information