big_k is offline Associate Member

First Cycle - throwing in Clen and/or T3? Good/bad Idea?

So I am slowly preparing to go with my first cycle.

I was thinking strictly Test E or Cyp. And I was wondering how bad of an idea would it be to throw in T3 with clen right off the bat with the cycle. I'm cutting down, and don't want to get all bloated when I cycle.

Some say testosterone has a fat burning characteristic although from the majority of the reading I have done, it is shown it does not. Therefore I would like to hear some opinions on going through a first cycle with cutting ancillaries.

Otherwise my plan B was doing 2 cycles, first cycle bulk, and 2nd cycle cut as much as possible.

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    yes it does have fat burning qualities , but its the estrogen that it produces that make you gain fat and bloat up, if you take low doses of test i believe you will burn fat with a good diet it does help .

IMO yes you can use t3 and clen . but sort out your diet and training with all this or you aint going anywhere man.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Stats and how long have you been training?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Stats and how long have you been training?
    ^^^^

23 soon to be 24

6'1 220 lbs 13% bf

Have lifted consistently for the past 3 almost 4 years, and trained several sports before that.

Set back a little due to a back injury, but that was awhile ago.

My diet is very clean, my training is solid too. 5x a week split.

I know T3 and/or Clen are not replacements for good diet/lifting/cardio. But it looks like its a pretty good addition to the equation.

Bump

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    id personally decide what your main objective for your first cycle is and tailor it to that. You said u r cutting down but later said u were considering bulk cycle then cut cycle. Id choose and base 1st cycle off of that choice. IMO 1st cycle is best suited for bulking id cut as much as possible prior to cycle (possibly with clen IF needed) you'll be better off going into cycle as lean as possible and then use caloric increase when u start cycle to add bulk ..mostly muscle. I wouldnt try to fight the fight of gaining mucle burning fat...you can do it to a limited extent , esp 1st cycle but u will be sacrificing size gains no doubt about it.

Yeah I guess I should just pick one and do it right. Want the best of both worlds I suppose. But as a friend tried to nail through my head "when you bulk you bulk" "when you cut you cut" lol

Might have to go with that motto.

Thread Information