slippz is offline Junior Member

liver protection

okay so in a few more weeks, i'll be down to 14% bf... and i'll be starting my ph cycle. lame, i know, but i've heard good things about spawn and am willing to try it, so please don't give me bs on it.

anyway, i just bought some liv52 and milk thistle, because i found that liv52 doesn't have any. so how will i be taking this? it says take 1-2 every day...

should i be taking this before or after i take spawn? do i take milk thistle with the liv52 after spawn, or before spawn? should i take milk thistle separately? should i take liv52 and milk thistle a week before i start taking spawn?

since spawn contains tren / epi, i'll also be taking nolva on the last day of spawn for 40 40 20 20

thanks a lot!

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    I've never read anything that supports what I'm about to say, but I don't like liver protection supps competing with solid food in my stomach for digestion / absorption.

Whenever I take milk thistle, I take it on an empty stomach or with a protein shake in the AM and preworkout with a shake.

I'm not sure about the half-lives of any prohormones, but this is just what I've done.

Never heard of Spawn, so good luck.

Maybe someone else with more liver supp experience will speak up.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    PH's are a very poor alternative to AAS, sometimes with harsher sides and alot less results, i would reconsider your approach IMHO. I would also take the liver support a week early, wouldnt do any harm and will help with build up.

okay i'll start it a week early.

so should i be taking dosages spread out throughout the day? so milk thistle with liv52 in the morning, then take spawn....

i guess i'll be taking milk thistle and liv52 with every dosage of spawn...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by gsr x civic View Post
    okay i'll start it a week early.

so should i be taking dosages spread out throughout the day? so milk thistle with liv52 in the morning, then take spawn....

i guess i'll be taking milk thistle and liv52 with every dosage of spawn...
    I would take liver support throughout the day, and i would drop the PH's complete waste of time but you will see for yourself soon.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I would take liver support throughout the day, and i would drop the PH's complete waste of time but you will see for yourself soon.
    i've heard different about spawn... but we'll see.

and new question... i just read that nolva +19nor compounds will increase your sensitivity to gyno. does this mean while on the cycle? or after the cycle?

THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    I had heard that Spawn was actually one of the good Ph's out there, but I wouldnt ever take Ph's again.

C-MaN is offline Senior Member
    If i were you bro id just get liver support from gnc and take it three times daily. Its extra cheap and it has milk thistle in it along with everything else you need!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs up

the best liver protectant hands down is Synthergine. Most of my serious pro athletes I work with use this in their programs.

Quote Originally Posted by THEMEATEATER View Post
    I had heard that Spawn was actually one of the good Ph's out there, but I wouldnt ever take Ph's again.
    same here. it's worth a shot. i already have it, so might as well..

Quote Originally Posted by carter2186 View Post
    If i were you bro id just get liver support from gnc and take it three times daily. Its extra cheap and it has milk thistle in it along with everything else you need!
    too late. bought liv52 and milk thistle...

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    the best liver protectant hands down is Synthergine. Most of my serious pro athletes I work with use this in their programs.
    what makes that so much better than liv52 ?

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    Nac nac nac

Quote Originally Posted by gsr x civic View Post

and new question... i just read that nolva +19nor compounds will increase your sensitivity to gyno. does this mean while on the cycle? or after the cycle?
    anyone?

Thread Information