ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member

Compounds most effective for fighters

I'm a 35 year old guy looking to possibly compete in some amateur muay thai matches and I was wondering if anyone had any opinions on what compounds or stacks would be best for an athlete?

I've used eq in the past and read numerous articles where different athletes pissed hot for it. I seemed to give me good wind and didn't bulk like Deca did and didn't harm my cardio like I read tren would.

My goals are to add a little lean muscle, continue to improve wind and conditioning. The other compounds I would consider using were primo, anavar , or maybe some gh.

Any advice or input is greatly appreciated.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Primo + hGH would be nice, but expensive.

This subject comes up all the time now...I don't fight, so I can't tell you what would be good from either the short term or longevity aspect.

hGH would certainly top the list, however, in any fighter's arsenal since it would help with bone density, tissue repair, and ligament / tendon strengthening.

Just do a search for MMA and I'm sure you'll find some good info.

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daem View Post
    Primo + hGH would be nice, but expensive.

^^

haha that made me laugh! That would be quite expensive.....

But in all seriousness... If your fighting in a very low level there is no point in using steroids imo. More important factors at this stage would be sports specific training, increasing your endurance and practicing day in and day out on what you do technique wise. You will see more gains this way than coming in 15lbs heavier with less endurance. Not saying that's the case with you.

BUT, to answer your question, I think a test only cycle would be best. Especially since your levels are starting to decline some since your 20's. The boost in test levels will help with strength & speed and also aggression.

Keep it simple Test 300-500mgs for 10-12 weeks. I could get all fancy and tell you to take this that and the kitchen sink , but all in all they all tend to have similar actions.

ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member
    Big Truck,

That's kind of what what I was thinking when I started this thread. Pretty simply stuff like test e and either eq or primo. I remember my wind was really good when I ran a test e/eq cycle and it seems like fighters are always getting caught with either equipoise or winstrol .

I do not want to get any bigger and you are right that endurance and technique training are much more important than adding just strength.

Anyone else have any opinion?

LuxuryTax is offline Junior Member
    weeks 1-12 500mg of test preferalby a sohrt ester ot minimize water retention
    weeks 1-10 400mg of EQ
    weeks 6-12 50my of winny a day inject or oral will be fine

then cycle the clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off therough out da cycle

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    eq sticks around 4 a while thus the hot piss tests ...low dose test ..esp short ester like prop...leaves system fairly quickly -low h2o retetion(as far as tests go) good for testing purposes...even winny sticks around for up to 2 months...test prop only a couple weeks

Indymuscleguy is offline Senior Member
    Would anyone run GH/Prop/EQ?

Thread Information