newrobb is offline Junior Member

first injection with an oil-based Test E

did my first cycle of 1cc of Test E 250 oil-based AAS. injected into my shoulder and researched about injecting and when i did my first cycle with Test E several months ago i think that it was water based cause it was very easy to draw and easy to inject. i used the same gauge of needle (can't recall what that is right now--don't have them on hand. i think that the needle was too small to draw and also to inject with probably. it was hard to inject the juice and i couldn't draw it back slightly to check for blood in case i hit a vein. i shot in my delt. i'm hesitant to shoot in my glute because of the sciatic nerve. anyway. the injection site is quite sore. not sure if it is bruised. it's not swollen though, just hurts. i'm shooting 1cc of test E 250 once a week. i don't need to split this up and shoot it twice per week do i. i also checked the steroid i purchased and it is legit. i would never do mail order.

Raw Deal is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newrobb View Post
    did my first cycle of 1cc of Test E 250 oil-based AAS. injected into my shoulder and researched about injecting and when i did my first cycle with Test E several months ago i think that it was water based cause it was very easy to draw and easy to inject. i used the same gauge of needle (can't recall what that is right now--don't have them on hand. i think that the needle was too small to draw and also to inject with probably. it was hard to inject the juice and i couldn't draw it back slightly to check for blood in case i hit a vein. i shot in my delt. i'm hesitant to shoot in my glute because of the sciatic nerve. anyway. the injection site is quite sore. not sure if it is bruised. it's not swollen though, just hurts. i'm shooting 1cc of test E 250 once a week. i don't need to split this up and shoot it twice per week do i. i also checked the steroid i purchased and it is legit. i would never do mail order.
    Ive never seen water based Test, HUH..anyway Test BA is somtimes high, so it's a sore inj..nothing to worry about unless it gets hot, and swollen (infection sign) You can inj up to 3 cc..in GLUTE, I only do 2cc in Delts....you dont have to split it up BRO !

i've read quite abit about splitting it up. keeps the levels in the blood constant and such. i know that u don't have to but would it be better. any advice about making the injections easier?
    Last edited by newrobb; 04-21-2008 at 10:34 AM.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Theres a big difference between oil and water based injectables.Maybe that first batch of 'test ' you used wasn't what it was supposed to be,idk.Oil based shots take longer to administer,as well as to draw out of the bottle.I use a 23g x 1" needle,some prefer a longer one,I don't.It takes a little bit of practice to get the shot down right.I personally don't shoot myself,my wife does it for me and she's a pro by now.Try injecting it slowly,its not normal to have needles stuck in our bodies so we try to rush it instinctively to get it over with,try shooting in the quad,thats the easiest place for me when i have to do it myself,as far as splitting it up,its just not worth sticking yourself twice for such a small amount.You may want to research injection sites and also make sure you clean the site with an alcohol swab before and rub the site a little after with a swab to allow it to disperse into the muscle.good luck

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    i think suspension is the only water based test.

Kansas City Boy is offline Associate Member
    Bump on Inky-e. With a 23g needle using water based. Without any injection experience it's a almost necessary to have someone assist you.

i used a 25G1 needle. weird, my last "cycle" we used the same needle and things went much more smoothly. i don't have anyone that can inject me. i am sore and bruised but there is no swelling. thanks guys.

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Your old test was probably EO (Ethyl Oleate) based. EO based stuff almost looks like water, flow easily in and out of a 25g needle.
    If you shoot glutes in the right place, you should never get close to the sciatic nerve.

thanks. i use ******** as well. There are alot of rude A.H. on there. This site is way better and i appreciate all the help!

D-Unit 39 is offline Member
    Split it twice a week if you can. Will be better for your gains and side-effects.

fujitsupalm is offline Associate Member
    i find it easier to aspirate when before penetration, draw a very little air bubble into the tube to prevent the vacuum effect (assuming we are still on the test e channel, with the thick oil solution).

you will find it a whole lot easier, trust me, i have tried many times and it worked.

once i forgot to draw a little first, and wow, i can't aspirate at all, and my thumb had a cramp for trying to put the plunger. HAHAHAHAHA

thanks. many people have been saying that it isn't necessary to split a 1cc dosage into two weekly injections. any othe thought on this?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    thanks. many people have been saying that it isn't necessary to split a 1cc dosage into two weekly injections. any othe thought on this?
    The theory behind splitting test e into 2 weekly shots is to keep blood levels more stable, it has nothing to do with the amount you are injecting.

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    The theory behind splitting test e into 2 weekly shots is to keep blood levels more stable, it has nothing to do with the amount you are injecting.
    ^^x 2 = less sides.

Test E has is a long acting ester and has a 10.5 day half life. i think that this means it clears in the body in this amount of time or does it stay in te body for 21 days? why would it really need to be split (even a low dose). what does this really mean regarding blood-levels?

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post

jackdup04 is offline Associate Member
    Test E has is a long acting ester and has a 10.5 day half life. i think that this means it clears in the body in this amount of time or does it stay in te body for 21 days? why would it really need to be split (even a low dose). what does this really mean regarding blood-levels?
    It doesnt need to be...But as big said it keeps levels more stable.... to put it in the simplest way possible check this ouy..
    TEST LEVEL MGS IN BLOOD(ONLY A EXAMPLE OF THE THEORY BEHIND THIS!!NOT ACTUAL ACCURATE FIGURES)
    SHOTDAY1-200-- SHOTDAY1-200
    DAY2-160 -- DAY2-160
    DAY3-120 -- DAY3-120
    DAY4-80 -- SHOT4-280
    DAY5-50-- DAY5-240
    DAY6-30-- DAY6-200
    DAY7-10-- DAY7-160
    ------------SHOT-260

Swolja24 is offline New Member
    How many times a week should i take injections of Test 250 and of what size dosage?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Swolja24 View Post
    How many times a week should i take injections of Test 250 and of what size dosage?
    do some research, and if any questions remain start your own thread.

Thread Information