MaThEw is offline New Member

Not gaining the same as usual?? Help

Hi,
    Im on my 3rd course this year, I train every other day a different muscle group each session, i eat well, use supplements correctly, i have 3 years of training behind me and I'm 21 years old weighing 12 stone 7lbs (off gear).

Im on about week 5 in my course of test 400 and deca , im not sure whether im being paranoid (as i get very paranoid on juice) but i dont seem to be gaining size a i have done on previous cycles (last week i weighed in a 13 stone 7lbs)... I've just introduced oxymethalone into my course which i aim to run for 4 weeks to help me put some size on....

I just wonderd whether any 1 had used the same test 400 as me before and whether they got good results.....i put a pic below of the same stuff its seems to be a strange blend of esters?

Does any1 think I shoud switch from the test 400 to test enathate (250) for the second half of my course? (i seemed to have good results in passed cycles with test e)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    3rd cycle at 21yrs old......Does no one around here listen or do any kind of research? I can just guess what your next questions are going to be soon

ok what they gunna be then ha?

I've watched this forum for ages, 80% of guys on here say that if an individual is going to use steroids to ue them behind the age of 21, i did 2 small 6 week courses earlier in the year....dont shoot me down because of your AR-Hall of Famer ha

Any1 got any actual advice then?

PCT is also in place...

graeme87 is offline Member
    What are your stats?

Have you adjusted your diet to match the gains you have made on previous cycles i.e you’ll need more food now than you did on your last cycle if you are carrying extra muscle.

verino is offline Associate Member
    maybe your gear is fake?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    If you have been reading and watching this forum for ages you should know better, the thing is you have no idea what you doing or what damage you could be doing, but fine you carry on because your to immature to understand, but one day you will, when its all to late. I was going to help you but with your attitude you carry on, infact do as many as you like.....

When other young guys tell you its ok to cycle at a young age doesnt mean it right, i know loads of guys who have and are in serious trouble now in their 20's, but forget about that, doesnt matter to you does it...for god sake what are you doing your only 12 stone and in your 4th cycle, what ever your doing its not working is it...

AAS: Things to consider before starting a first cycle

My stats are described at the top graeme87, yeh my diets fine, my going through egg whites, tuna...etc like nobodys busy ha, its killing the wallet :-)

I thought my test 400 might be fake... so do you think i should switch to test e 500mg per week verino?

Thanks

3rd cycle marcuss.... i train hard...i dont even drink! Yes I might be 12.7 naturally but I was 11 stone before i did 2 small courses at the begining of the year so i must be doing something right to maintain 21 solid lbs! 'immature' ha thats below the belt

12 stone 7 off gear what height and body fat are you. 12 stone 7 at 5,2 is great at 6,2 is not!

Im 5,10 graeme87, every1 has to start some where ey

Although im curently at 13 stone 7lbs on week 5 of my course

THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    I can tell you that I gained well with the Test400 and know others that have aswell. Does it have a cream stopper? The new ones now have amber coloured vials and a hologram just so you know and to my knowledge they arent being fakes as of yet. Maybe its your diet that needs work and taking more gear doesnt mean you will get more gains.

so your 1 stone (14lbs) up and you think your gear is fake?

Thread Information