RBIZZY is offline Member

track sports and steroids

i have a friend who is looking to improve his skills in track and field. he long jumps and also high jumps. what steroids would posssibly help him jump higher and longer?

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    HGH could be better

RBIZZY is offline Member
    hgh? yeah it prob would, but its costly. any other opinions?

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    winstrol , at least that is what they say although I've never jumped higher or ran faster on it or any other steroid for that matter

RBIZZY is offline Member
    you dont think winstrol would maybe be harmfull, because of joint pain? what about var, t-bol, or maybe eq?

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    how old is this friend?

Generally, any orals should be ran with at least a minimal dosage of testosterone , then pct, and depending on where your friend is at naturally it may be all for none results.

RBIZZY is offline Member
    my friend is 22 years old and long jumps and high jumps in college. he might soon be doing decathalon.

RBIZZY is offline Member
    i have been doing some research and so far i think t-bol seems the most promising. in anyones opinion, what would a cycle containing t-bol be that would help him out with track?

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RBIZZY View Post
    i have been doing some research and so far i think t-bol seems the most promising. in anyones opinion, what would a cycle containing t-bol be that would help him out with track?
    TBol was used back in the day by the germans in track. It's a mild steroid that has it's athletic benefits but the detection time is very long.

If your friend isn't jumping over 6'9'' or upper 23's then don't waste your time and find another sport. No need to use to make up for lack of talent, which in track is #1

EDIT: but if he is at a pretty high level wanting to be ranked as the top of the top, then he should consider useing.

bigswole32 is offline Junior Member
    its not about what u take man. its about how u train but taking something with the proper training will get u where u want

RBIZZY is offline Member
    yeah i know training is 99% of it. he jumps 23's and im not sure on the high jump what he does, but he does have talent. he just feels he has reached his natural talent and is looking for something to push him that extra mile and help him get past his plato (i hope i spelled that right...lol

bigswole32 is offline Junior Member
    then get something that would increase your strength without gaining weight.. var or halo..

RBIZZY is offline Member
    yeah i was thinking about var too, and he just told me he high jumps 6'10"

RBIZZY is offline Member
    big truck, in your opinion what would you think would do him best, aas wise.

big truck, in your opinion what would you think would do him best, aas wise.

His best bet would to find a good jumping coach... Giving being off just a tad on form can cost you inches. Technique is what separates the good from the best... Trust me I know. 6'10'' is a good height, but I have seen naturals in national high school meets hit this and higher. Considering these same jumpers tend to be at the top in the NCAA right out of highschool and improve little for some reason when there.... The point is they have so much success because of specific training to the event along with a natural affinity to succeed in their event. ALSO, they have been seeing a great technical coach that has worked with them on many occasions.

If you have reached your genetic limit, as well as worked with top coaches then I guess you could give steroids a try.(coaches are easy to find online through forums and through other coaches btw)..Now, considering he is a jumper he doesn't want any weight gain, so bodybuilder dosages along with steroids that bloat you are out of the question. Steroid testing is also a major concern and determines what steroids you can take greatly.

I would run Anavar Weeks 1-6 @30mgs

Anavar is a good aas for his goals. Little weight gain along with decent strength/explosive power gains. Most the time I would recommend running atleast a replacement dosage of test along with it, but with the low dosage I do not think he will be totally SHUTDOWN, just surpressed..(talking about natural Testosterone output)

Anavar at higher dosages can cause severe muscle pumps which will inhibit your training so that is why I recommend 30mgs tops. It also has a detection time for up to a month <-- which is the norm.

Research a simple PCT... Make it simple and short, no need to overkill it.

RBIZZY is offline Member
    thanks big truck. you seem to know ur stuff when it comes to athletes. so u dont think he will need run a replacement dose of test?

thanks big truck. you seem to know ur stuff when it comes to athletes. so u dont think he will need run a replacement dose of test?

It's not needed, but if he wants to go for it lol... I would only run regular TRT dosages. *testosterone Replacement Therapy* Which are between 150mgs-200mgs/week. But then you need to use a short ester like Test Prop because it has a detection time of around the same as anavar ... But pinning everyday/every other day gets rather tiresome. Long ester test like Cypionate & Enanthate have detection times onwards of 3-4 months so stay clear of them.

I would personally just run the var... But if he is switching to be a Decath testosterone would help him put size on for the throws along with sprints / pole vault etc.... But for jumping it is unnecessary.

RBIZZY is offline Member
    alright. thanks alot bigtruck. im sure this knowledge will help him out alot.

soldier01 is offline New Member
    125mg - 150mg test p and 30mg var should increase recovery time and help with power....recovery being the biggest
    just make sure he spreads the test p out over the week to keep blood levels stable

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    ^^ no... 150mg of prop a week is a waste. your body makes almost exactly that naturally (when you take out the ester weight)

i've seen plenty of kids jump 23 in high school, but 6'9 is a little different.

i don't think anything will really help. if you aren't born with it you won't get it. i can train all my life, never eat a wasted calorie, and inject anything into my blood, but unless i mutate my genes usain bolt will still beat me in a race. same goes for you

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    ^^ no... 150mg of prop a week is a waste. your body makes almost exactly that naturally (when you take out the ester weight)

i've seen plenty of kids jump 23 in high school, but 6'9 is a little different.

i don't think anything will really help. if you aren't born with it you won't get it. i can train all my life, never eat a wasted calorie, and inject anything into my blood, but unless i mutate my genes usain bolt will still beat me in a race. same goes for you
    That is completely the point of injecting 150mg of prop.

How is it a waste to have TRT levels in your system while surpressed? It would serve it's purpose, because testosterone serves many functions within the body. Now if you were wanting bodybuilder type gains from the test , then of course 150mgs of prop would not do much... But that isn't his concern.

Long jumping 23'' would probably be about equal to a 6'8'' high jump.. As a 6'10'' High jump would be around a 24' + alittle change long jump when it comes to placing.

Your right, if you have no talent aas won't help... But obviously if you have the talent, the recovery / strength/ reaction times etc will be increased with aas making the athlete better.

i know alot of elite athlete that will use no more than 150mg of test....maybe a few will use 200mg...but rare. they get paid for what they do....if they say it works for recovery and strength....i'm gonna have to say it works.for a bodybuilder it won't do shit.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG_TRUCK View Post
    That is completely the point of injecting 150mg of prop.

How is it a waste to have TRT levels in your system while surpressed? It would serve it's purpose, because testosterone serves many functions within the body. Now if you were wanting bodybuilder type gains from the test , then of course 150mgs of prop would not do much... But that isn't his concern.

Long jumping 23'' would probably be about equal to a 6'8'' high jump.. As a 6'10'' High jump would be around a 24' + alittle change long jump when it comes to placing.

Your right, if you have no talent aas won't help... But obviously if you have the talent, the recovery / strength/ reaction times etc will be increased with aas making the athlete better.
    i'm not denying the trt part of it, but with anavar you really don't need the test. its hardly suppressive so i see no need. if it were dbol or anadrol then thats one thing. but anavar or even winstrol you don't really need the test.

and with prop you would need to shoot every day, so there is really no point in shooting .2ml every day. a long ester would work better for the trt part.

i don't think you can relate high jump and long jump that easily. i've seen plenty of 23's, on kid even jumped a low 24 but got dq'ed by less than an inch ( i was standing by the board) but i've never seen much better than a mid 6 high jump. even then it was like top 10 in the state.

nonetheless, i'd still like to see what kinda numbers this kid puts up, to see if its worth using anything

i have to admit...i don't know many long jumpers...mostly runners and sprinters....so science may be different

150mg really won't do anything.. they are kidding themselves if they feel otherwise. most test esters make up 40% of the weight anyway, and you produce 7-10mg a day naturally. so thats 70mg a week natural vs 90mg injected. really a negligible difference.

and sprinting has a whole lot to do with long jump at least. if you leave the board slow you can only get so far. physics says so

Thread Information