reddragon4954 is offline Member

Little Estrogen help

I might be going on cycle and want to use something similar to Nolvadex . I cant use nolvadex anymore, seem to be getting alot of sides from it especially vision related.

So, would something like this work as well or similar to novadex. This product says it lowers estrogen in a few ways, but it says it works at the receptor sites, so makes me think it works like nolvadex would.

Here it is http://store.bodybuildingfactory.com...-estrogen.html

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    i wouldnt trust it personally..
    how about running an AI during the cycle and only use nolvadex if necessary

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    That thing is claiming to eliminate all estogen from your body. (Letro doesnt even do that.)

No estrogen at all? Thats gonna be helpful during a cycle.

well see this will be my first cycle back from gyno surgery so I want to play it extremly safe. I was going to run aromasin 25mg ED and wanted to run nolva with it but have heard or read lately that there are a ton of side effects associated with long term nolva use.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    at what doses.. i usually run 10mg through my cycles with .25 adex/ldex

when running nolva, I would run 20mg ED throughout cycle and PCT

the product got good reviews, like guys said who used it said they had no gyno problems when they took it on cycle and it says it works at the receptor why i think it looks like nolva i terms of how it works. same compound as 6oxo

bump for something that acts like nolva

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Get some a-dex, you will be fine with a little bit of this if nolva is giving you issues.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reddragon4954 View Post
    the product got good reviews, like guys said who used it said they had no gyno problems when they took it on cycle and it says it works at the receptor why i think it looks like nolva i terms of how it works. same compound as 6oxo
    good reviews from the company who makes it. I can;t imagine any of the supss out there would have the potential to decrease estrogen less than pharm drugs specifically designed for the purpose.
    like everyone said if you're gyno prone go with nolva and an AI like letro or a-dex. you have to remember you still need some estrogen in order to maintain blood lipid levels and for muscle development!

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    I might be going on cycle and want to use something similar to Nolvadex . I cant use nolvadex anymore, seem to be getting alot of sides from it especially vision related.

So, would something like this work as well or similar to novadex. This product says it lowers estrogen in a few ways, but it says it works at the receptor sites, so makes me think it works like nolvadex would.

Here it is http://store.bodybuildingfactory.com...-estrogen.html
    well see this will be my first cycle back from gyno surgery so I want to play it extremly safe. I was going to run aromasin 25mg ED and wanted to run nolva with it but have heard or read lately that there are a ton of side effects associated with long term nolva use.
    I'm confused by your contradictions (bold).
    Have you ran it before or not?

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^^^ i was thinking the same thing...

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    supplement disclaimer : "these products have not been evaluated byt the food and rug administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat , cure or prevent any disease"
    you can go with that OR you can go with products like armidex , nolva etc with proven medical effectiveness at lowering high estrogen levels. I know which i would choose. Dont get me started on the BS supplement industry.. 90 % of it is just a legal scam IMO ...

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Look into toremefine

What about 6oxo, lots of good reviews off this stuff. See, Im just looking for something to take in between cycles and pct. I will not take this during my PCT or anabolic cycles, but still want something that will keep my estrogen levels in check when Im off. Im paranoid, what can I say.

Would something like 6oxo help keep estrogen under control? I dont care about the testosterone increase rather the estrogen control.

Thread Information