jwan018su is offline New Member

Exclamation d-bol and anadrol

can i use d-bol(injected) inmediatly after a 6 week cycle of anadrol ?, im also using sustenon , deca and eq
    2cc of sustenon
    2cc of deca
    and 400 mg boldenone undecylenate all of them per week

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    i wouldnt..

age/stats/cycle history bla bla bla

Aussiebb is offline Associate Member
    Why you doing eq and deca together?

do one or the other

The more gear you take is not the better.

Diet and training are also bif factors.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^ i use eq and deca together all the time to bulk ..see no reason not too( maybe if its his 1st or 2nd cycle possibly) ?? Totally diff drugs...different benefits , work well together, what u are asking IMO makes less sense than what he is doing.......well with the excpetion of the inject dball rgiht after drol...that i wouldnt do ...just me.
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 12-04-2008 at 09:04 AM.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    you can use dbol right after then a-drol.
    but i wouldnt. to much stress on the liver/bloating. just not worth it IMO
    plus you have a good bulking cycle already. i see no need

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by jwan018su View Post
    can i use d-bol(injected) inmediatly after a 6 week cycle of anadrol ?, im also using sustenon , deca and eq
    2cc of sustenon
    2cc of deca
    and 400 mg boldenone undecylenate all of them per week
    Yes, you can use it if you want to but it sounds like you have enough compounds in there already and if your not growing I would look more around the diet IMHO.

well this is actually my 5th cycle im 23 and i eat around 5000-5500 calories per day about 60% carbs, 30%protein and 10% fat im 6ft tall and i weight around 180 pounds lean and im trying to gain another 20 pounds so help out hre is the cycle im doing good enough? should i add something to it?change the diet? i mean i am gaining weight but i know that at least half of it is not muscle so any advice woulb be apriciated.
    by the way i will not be using the d-bol after im done with the drol thanks for all your comments

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    well this is actually my 5th cycle im 23 and i eat around 5000-5500 calories per day about 60% carbs, 30%protein and 10% fat im 6ft tall and i weight around 180 pounds lean and im trying to gain another 20 pounds so help out hre is the cycle im doing good enough? should i add something to it?change the diet? i mean i am gaining weight but i know that at least half of it is not muscle so any advice woulb be apriciated.
    by the way i will not be using the d-bol after im done with the drol thanks for all your comments
    5 cycles and your 180 lbs at 6'?? You really need to go back to the drawing board here. I strongly suspect diet is the major drawback, but I wouldn't even recommend the use of AAS yet with your stats, and you're already 5 cycles in.

Do you work out in a gym or at home? Like I said, back to the drawing board. You need a complete restructuring of your program.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    5 cycles and your 180 lbs at 6'?? You really need to go back to the drawing board here. I strongly suspect diet is the major drawback, but I wouldn't even recommend the use of AAS yet with your stats, and you're already 5 cycles in.
    agreed^

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    mmmmmmmmm sounds about right ^^^^^

muhammad1185 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    mmmmmmmmm sounds about right ^^^^^
    and with all them compounds, something must be wrong...........

Quote Originally Posted by muhammad1185 View Post
    and with all them compounds, something must be wrong...........
    Very much and normally its within the diet where the problem is, many guys thing the key is within an injection or pill, but it isn't, its down to diet/food

well for the first cycles i used only 200mg of test per week 1cc of deca and 200 ml of eq for 8 weeks so they were really light cycles thats probably the reason why i didnt gain as much weight as you guys would normally expect from your cycles and type of body, and well if theres something wrong with the diet just point out as mentioned before i eat around 5000-5500 calories per day about 60% carbs, 30%protein and 10% fat, and if you want i can tell you exactly what i eat, i mean ive been training out for almost 4 years and when i started i was 138 pounds so yeah for you maybe 10 pounds per year is nothing and thats why i want to do a stronger cycle and if you think that changing my diet is the best way to go please tell me what i should change, i know the answer is not within an injection but it helps if is didnt no one would use roids all i want is some orientation here nobody was born knowing it all

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    nah its all good bro..post your diet up.. people here more than happy to help with it..

well hare it is
    meal 1
    2 scoops of protein powder (50g) mixed in water
    200g of oatmeal
    2 bannanas

meal 2
    150g of rice
    2 potatos
    250g of red meat

meal 3
    100 g of white pasta
    4 pieces of whole grain bread
    2 scoops of protein powder

meal 4
    200g of rice
    2 apples
    2 cans of tuna

meal 5
    200g of oatmeal
    4 slices of whole grain bread
    10 egg whites

meal 6
    100g of oatmeal
    vegetables
    200 ml of lactose free skim milk
    250g of red meat
    and thats it ,any advice will be appriciated
    thanks to all for your comments

p.s. i sometimes eat beetwen meals is that of any help?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you eat oatmeal with 3 meals a day? i would never be able to do that
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    you eat oatmeal with 3 meals a day? i would never be able to do that
    yep i somotimes find it harder to eat the rice than the oatmeal

10lbs growth per year is about the same amount I put on with AAS use. But, I was alot bigger then you when I started. You probably could have made those gains naturally. The first year is usually the most productive. I've seen guys put on 30 lbs that first year naturally.

I would say by your stats you're an ectomorph. 6'and 138 is pretty lean to start. I don't eat much more then you and Im 235 lbs. I was concerned about your protein by the percentages you stated, but by quick estimate, you're getting over 300 grams ED. You might want to bump that up a bit. If you're a hard gainer, try to get in 400 grams but leave carbs/fats where they are.

Do you train at a gym or home gym? You started early, there's nothing we can do about that. But lets try to maximize your growth now.

lozza89 is offline Junior Member
    no disrespect but if youve done 5 cycles previously good diet of not you should weigh above 180 at 6 ft, and with that diet n those cycles behind you you should be way over 210 atleast!

cool bro and yes im an ectomorph and i work out at the gym the reason why i most likely dont gain much weight is because i play soccer too and its a 3 hour practice ED plus matches any ways i will not be training soccer for the rest of this year and the next year, so i will be 100% focused in gaining mass,thanks for the advice bro, if you got any other thoughts please let me know.
    Last edited by jwan018su; 12-06-2008 at 05:26 PM.

cool bro and yes im an ectomorph and i work out at the gym the reason why i most likely dont gain much weight is because i play soccer too and its a 3 hour practice ED plus matches any ways i will not be training soccer for the rest of this year and the next year, so i will be 100% focused in gaining mass,thanks for the advice bro, if you got any other thoughts please let me know.
    Thats the reason. I know runners that can't give up running but still want to gain muscle. There's a trade off. But, you obviously already knew that.

yeah so for next year its all going to be eating working out and sleeping hehehe and maybe run a couple cycles im not sure yet please advice ,thanks for you comments

Thread Information