Eagle088 is offline Junior Member

adderall and clen

Does anyone see a problem with using the two drugs together? I am in law school and my finals start right when I would normally start cutting. Should I hold off until after finals or what do you guys think?

football3355 is offline Associate Member
    well someone else would have to clarify this, but I have been on adderol before for the same reason you are, and since they are both stimulants, i would say they would hurt each others effectiveness. Its like drinking eneergy drinks on clen ...no need to since clen already is 100x better, and it might actually effect how clen works. Not sure, someone else will have clarify and back me up on this. Phate knows alot, he might know the exact answer. I say dont, since stimulant + stimulant isnt very smart on the beta receptors. It would just down regulate them faster. Dont take my word for it though, let more educated members chime in before you make a decision.

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    hijack!!! you ever tried ritlin compared to adderal? im on ritalin now and thinking about trying to get some adderal

Quote Originally Posted by smokeyd View Post
    hijack!!! you ever tried ritlin compared to adderal? im on ritalin now and thinking about trying to get some adderal
    from my use....ritalin is puny compared to adderol. Just be careful, adderol, if you do not have ADD can easily be abused. Now back on topic.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    first, lets not be discussing rec drugs. second, if you arent losing weight on adderall (amphetamine) then you got some serious problems. oh and also, theres no way in hell id recommend using the two together.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    ^^ the low doses don't do that as much, but if you're taking 30mg's and still need clen you just need to eat better.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    ^^ the low doses don't do that as much, but if you're taking 30mg's and still need clen you just need to eat better.
    i dunno man, i tried my friends 20mg extended release ones for a week and probably dropped 5lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    i dunno man, i tried my friends 20mg extended release ones for a week and probably dropped 5lbs.
    yeah i guess. i've actually never tried one, i know the 30 XRs stay with you for a long time if you aren't used to them. i think some of the fast ones arent' as bad as the XRs though

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    yeah i guess. i've actually never tried one, i know the 30 XRs stay with you for a long time if you aren't used to them. i think some of the fast ones arent' as bad as the XRs though
    are you talking about adderol still?

yes.

bene7422 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    I hear that, I took for a while before and starting dropping weight like crazy due to the fact that u can't eat for shit,no appetite at all that's why I won't take it again.not to mention it can be extremely addictive.

Quote Originally Posted by bene7422 View Post
    I hear that, I took for a while before and starting dropping weight like crazy due to the fact that u can't eat for shit,no appetite at all that's why I won't take it again.not to mention it can be extremely addictive.
    yup adderol can do that....i took it like crazy to stay up and study...luckily i dont have an addictive personality...or else id be screwed. As for clen , it is hit or miss, but you might be able to make it a hit before u even start it by taking antihistimines in advanced....i havent personally tried...but i plan to, to make sure clen is really going to work. Ill try it and let you know how it goes and affects clens effectiveness.

korsow is offline Associate Member
    I hated adderall,I could never sleep, im not taking anything for my ADHD anymore... ill just be diffrent and hyper thank you ;-)..

but back on subject, I wouldnt take an amphetamine AND anotehr strong CSN like Clen if I where you.. prolly not good for das heart

Sust Man is offline Associate Member
    Hold off until after finals. How much more fat burning are you gonna do with adderall AND clen as opposed to just adderall? Not much probably. How much worse on you heart would both together be? Alot worse. Not worth the tradeoff. I take adderall for the same reason, so I just don't take clen. Or you could take the clen instead. It's just not worth potentially failing a test in order to lose a pound or two of fat.

jim37 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    hey eagle what does adderall do for you!!

Adderall lets me set still for hours on end so that I can focus on studying or other boring stuff for school. I am not taking it to lose weight, but the guys on here are right in that you really do not have an appetite on it at all.

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    Dude how do you not lose loads of weight on Add? I used to take this shit (I dont anymore) and I lost a good ten lbs in a month id say. You cant eat shit.. Its hard to eat enough cals just to maintain your muscle let alone build it.

Quote Originally Posted by tbjake34 View Post
    Dude how do you not lose loads of weight on Add? I used to take this shit (I dont anymore) and I lost a good ten lbs in a month id say. You cant eat shit.. Its hard to eat enough cals just to maintain your muscle let alone build it.

well you can eat, but its a bitch to do....i take adderal when ever i can...i use it for studying but i first go to the gym before i study and get CRAZY workouts from it....i don't take it that often so i can still eat when on it, but i can see where it would be a problem if you took it often or for an extended period of time with out actually needing it.

Sust Man is offline Associate Member
    Its hard to eat enough, but it can be managed. At first I tried to do the whole eat every 2 hours thing, but it was pretty hard with no appetite. After a while of "forcing it" though, it just becomes habit.

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chitownhoker View Post
    well you can eat, but its a bitch to do....i take adderal when ever i can...i use it for studying but i first go to the gym before i study and get CRAZY workouts from it....i don't take it that often so i can still eat when on it, but i can see where it would be a problem if you took it often or for an extended period of time with out actually needing it.
    I have to strongly agree with the words i have bolded. You take enough and all workouts are guaranteed to be awesome. If you just use it whenever and never build up a tolerance to it and then take something like 30mg, it is nuts how much energy you have. I remember when I did that and I had the best workout of my life and it felt like I could do an entire body workout just like that and just sit in the gym for 5 hours straight doing everything.

I just use it for 2 weeks during finals. Never used in undergrad though. Law school is just to damn hard not to take every advantage I can get.

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    I don't think I would use them both at the same time. I take Focalin which is the newest ADHD drug and the first day I took it I had a ton of energy but then it was down do not much of anything different, I don't procrastinate as much and I'm able to focus in school.

Thread Information