benNV is offline New Member

Cool Can someone give me some info?

Hey guys,
    I recently posted my bottle of test in the steroid pictures forum and i'm pretty sure it was first obtained in Tijuana, Mexico. It says it is Vetinary, and i want to start my first cycle soon. My question is what do you guys think about gear from TJ? People have told me gear from mexico sucks! Should i look for something better? Anyone had any experiences with gear from TJ or mexico from a pharmacy? Should i be worried?
    Thanks guys

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    mex gear was all i use to use.. then they went down and all the UG's popped up..bla bla bla... mex labs coming back.. anyway some are ok some suck..

Guess just try it and find huh!

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    just seen the pic.. they claim its made in europe but yeah its a mex UG lab.. ive never used it myself. been around for a bit..not new

Yeah it says it's made in Germany. Will it give me the same results as human grade or vetinary? Are mexican ug labs fine?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    me to. all i used for years was mexican gear and even though alot of people do say it sucks i had great results. there are alot of fakes in mexico but if you get good gear then your good to go
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

BIG4LIFE210 is offline New Member
    Agreed. Foreign is usually the best route since less undergrounds but lately mexico has been cracking down causing many ug's to pop up. Still better chance at quality than a us ug.

Thread Information