BloodyBillAnderson is offline Associate Member

On tren for 10 days, no sides yet

I have been on 700mg test and 500mg deca for 16 weeks. The last 5 weeks of a 20 week blast, I will drop the deca and use 37mg tren a and 100mg test cyp. ED. I have been on the tren fore a week with no sides at all that I can tell. So 3 days ago I upped the tren to 75mg a day, still no sides. I brewed the tren myself, I had some trouble filtering the stuff but I don’t think I messed up the brew to the point of uselessness, any input?

also on 30iu hgc, .25mg adex and .5mg caber every 3 days
    Last edited by BloodyBillAnderson; 12-04-2008 at 06:47 AM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The only side effects I am getting from 400mg/week tren e is mild night sweats and a little trouble sleeping last night but overall I sleep well most nights.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    i barely get any sides on tren . no sleeping problem... some extra sweatin during sleep. and a little short of breath... thats it

you could just be lucky and not prone to sides

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    i barely get any sides on tren . no sleeping problem... some extra sweatin during sleep. and a little short of breath... thats it

you could just be lucky and not prone to sides
    I just get litle short of breath and little extra sweating during workout/sex thats all.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    20wks blast !!!!! I wouldnt call that a blast cycle lol...

some poeple dont get sides from tren , some do....

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    The only time i get sides from tren is real high dosages for long periods of time(1000mg ew for 12 weeks)......I get horrible night sweats, and some wicked heartburn...

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ 1000mg for 12 weeks ....bro the prob with kidney failure is the body functions so well with only part of that organ working by the time symptoms of kidney problems show up it is often too late. (thats why people survive fine with one kidney) you may feel toxicity is over exaggerated but damn! Well its your body ... I sure hope people on this board dont start thinking its a good idea to do this regularly. If i did this (which i wouldnt) id get blood work at 4 8 and 12 weeks ...making sure myoglobin levels are checked. I like that u push the envelope but be careful bro ..u can push it too far....

I love really high doses of tren , and that 1000mg+ per week was Tren Ace......
    I am by no means advocating people to use it this high, i was merely backing the fact, that some people do not get sides, an some do.....

I am currently running 6mg ed of Methyltrienolone ....you should check the thread out...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    I love really high doses of tren , and that 1000mg+ per week was Tren Ace......
    I am by no means advocating people to use it this high, i was merely backing the fact, that some people do not get sides, an some do.....

I am currently running 6mg ed of Methyltrienolone....you should check the thread out...
    yeah i posted in that thread...im very interested and have been following it ...i agree on sides thing ....i just want people who read that to realize possible consequences ... tren will and does put a higher workload on your kidneys ...thats not a side its a fact for everyone...how everyones body responds to this workload is different but should be monitored medically IMO at higher doses. What is ok for you may not be for someone else. If I were you id keep track medically myself to be sure (esp w/ methyltren)...youll def grow bigger if u can juice for years to come and not have to stop completely because of kidney problems. Anyway didnt mean to sidetrack thread and ill keep checking out your methyltrienolone experiment thread.

Yeah, i get bloodwork done before my cycle, and after PCT.....i am sure it is pretty f@cked up right now....

IFR
    IFR is offline Associate Member
    For me I am using tren right now and it took about four weeks before the side caught up to me. The only side I get is intense muscle pumps that had me go to the doctor for Soma.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Tren doesn't put stress on the kidneys. The reason why your urine is a darker more orange/rust-ish color on trenbolone is because those are oxidized metabolites of trenbolone which are excreted in urine and is often mistaken for blood. After Schänzer (Clin Chem 1996; 42(7): 1001-1020, Metabolism of anabolic androgenic steroids ) trenbolone and 17epi-trenbolone are both excreted (in urine) as conjugates that can be hydrolyzed with beta-glucuronidase. This implies that trenbolone leaves the body as beta-glucuronides or sulfates, which means mostly non metabolized. That is why you get a darker urine on trenbolone. It doesn't have anything to do with the kidneys.

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't think the really bad sides from Tren come until you get to the higher doses. After like 500mg+ is when I start to get some bad sleep problems.

Atomini is offline Banned
    I wonder how much they give cattle? Could it be more than 2 grams per week? Per DAY?

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    75 ed should be fine but you really should have been using it along with more than 100mg of test a week IMO.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    Tren doesn't put stress on the kidneys. The reason why your urine is a darker more orange/rust-ish color on trenbolone is because those are oxidized metabolites of trenbolone which are excreted in urine and is often mistaken for blood. After Schänzer (Clin Chem 1996; 42(7): 1001-1020, Metabolism of anabolic androgenic steroids) trenbolone and 17epi-trenbolone are both excreted (in urine) as conjugates that can be hydrolyzed with beta-glucuronidase. This implies that trenbolone leaves the body as beta-glucuronides or sulfates, which means mostly non metabolized. That is why you get a darker urine on trenbolone. It doesn't have anything to do with the kidneys.
    you explained why it turns our piss dark ..now ill explain why it is hard on your kidneys ..tren is made up of three double bond molecules...in order for our body to dispose of this foreign substance these bonds needs to be broken down ...the kidneys play the major role in this process. Tren is not easily metabolized out of our system. Also it is believed additional strain in put on kidneys occurs by increased rate of protein synthesis. The first half of this is scientific fact ..the second part re protein synthesis is speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    I wonder how much they give cattle? Could it be more than 2 grams per week? Per DAY?
    Suprisingly only 200mg implant every week thats the avarage.

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    you explained why it turns our piss dark ..now ill explain why it is hard on your kidneys ..tren is made up of three double bond molecules...in order for our body to dispose of this foreign substance these bonds needs to be broken down ...the kidneys play the major role in this process. Tren is not easily metabolized out of our system. Also it is believed additional strain in put on kidneys occurs by increased rate of protein synthesis. The first half of this is scientific fact ..the second part re protein synthesis is speculation.
    and for this exact reason it will never be approved by fda for human use....well said jimmy...school these muthafukas. btw that tattoo is money bro!!

BloodyBillAnderson is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MercyDog View Post
    75 ed should be fine but you really should have been using it along with more than 100mg of test a week IMO.
    I am using 700mg a week, I shoot 100mg ed with the tren .

it might be becuz your at the end of a pretty long cycle with substantial doses thruout on other compounds... ive only ran tren once and i couldnt stand the sides, but i was also using it at the very begining of a cycle so the sides weighed realy heavy on me.

TASSY5 is offline Associate Member
    I have a 20 cc bottle can i take 1/2 or 3/4 cc EOD for good results? at 1 cc EOD i would only make 6 weeks I hear it doesnt kick in till around 8 weeks

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    The only time i get sides from tren is real high dosages for long periods of time(1000mg ew for 12 weeks)......I get horrible night sweats, and some wicked heartburn...
    For a dosage like that you should be pro... If not, then wow your genetics must really suck.

+ the methltren 6mgs.......

Quote Originally Posted by TASSY5 View Post
    I have a 20 cc bottle can i take 1/2 or 3/4 cc EOD for good results? at 1 cc EOD i would only make 6 weeks I hear it doesnt kick in till around 8 weeks
    you just hijacked this guys thread... what exactly do you have??? if you have tren you will feel it within the first 5 days.

fujitsupalm is offline Associate Member
    the only sides i get from tren n test cycle is prolly spotty body and day and night constant sweat... aggression is bad at the first week or so, but once i get used to it, it's easily under control.

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyBillAnderson View Post
    I am using 700mg a week, I shoot 100mg ed with the tren.
    Sorry man, I see now. For some odd reason I assumed you were going to use tren in the cruise. Looks good!

Quote Originally Posted by BIG_TRUCK View Post
    For a dosage like that you should be pro... If not, then wow your genetics must really suck.

+ the methltren 6mgs.......

I am definitely not a pro,....and yes my genetics do suck...but i have overcome it.......In 5 years, i have gained 85 lbs, and kept my bf between 3-12% the whole course.....and still gaining...

I used to be a 130 triathelete after recovering from drug/alcohol addiction....

Thread Information