Results 1 to 34 of 34
  1. #1
    tigeredge is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    117

    200 mg a day of TEST PROPIONATE?

    my supplier is not available on friday, sat and sunday. this week i have been getting him to jab me with 200 mg of test TEST PROPIONATE on each day that i can get the jabs off him

    anybody ever did this? what side effects did they get

    i am nearly at the end of my cycle (9th week). i have been having 400-500 mg a week of test pro and 400-600mg a week of deca .

    most experts recommend having at least 700 mg of test pro for maximum results (my body weight is around 220 pounds)

  2. #2
    LATS60's Avatar
    LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,662
    Quote Originally Posted by tigeredge View Post
    my supplier is not available on friday, sat and sunday. this week i have been getting him to jab me with 200 mg of test TEST PROPIONATE on each day that i can get the jabs off him

    anybody ever did this? what side effects did they get

    i am nearly at the end of my cycle (9th week). i have been having 400-500 mg a week of test pro and 400-600mg a week of deca .

    most experts recommend having at least 700 mg of test pro for maximum results (my body weight is around 220 pounds)

    Yea you have to be careful mate, some of these so called experts don't know WTF they are talking about.

  3. #3
    jstraw428's Avatar
    jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,804
    So you would only take prop mon-thurs, and then take 3days off????

  4. #4
    tigeredge is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Yea you have to be careful mate, some of these so called experts don't know WTF they are talking about.
    thanks for your concern. i am not listening to pricks in the gym. i am going by the stuff i have read on respectable websites like this

  5. #5
    jstraw428's Avatar
    jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,804
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Yea you have to be careful mate, some of these so called experts don't know WTF they are talking about.
    Especially, if the guy you are getting your information from, is also your supplier.....more than likely, they are just getting you to buy more gear....

  6. #6
    tigeredge is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    So you would only take prop mon-thurs, and then take 3days off????

    the way things are at the moment i will have to do that. on other weeks i have been getting it on weekends

    i know that will have to find a better supplier and do the jabs myself

  7. #7
    jstraw428's Avatar
    jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,804
    Quote Originally Posted by tigeredge View Post
    thanks for your concern. i am not listening to pricks in the gym. i am going by the stuff i have read on respectable websites like this

    Well, that is good to hear.....but then why are you not taking it ed.....if he Jabs you mon-thurs....just buy three from him on thursday, and do it yourself....keep your levels alot more stable...

  8. #8
    Bigmax's Avatar
    Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    yeah thats me in avvy
    Posts
    5,669
    Quote Originally Posted by tigeredge View Post
    thanks for your concern. i am not listening to pricks in the gym. i am going by the stuff i have read on respectable websites like this
    You have to be careful bro..even on respectable sites like this..cause you still get guys(with all due respect) that dont what the hell they are talking about.

  9. #9
    jstraw428's Avatar
    jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,804
    Big and Bigmax in the house....lets hear it.....

  10. #10
    Bigmax's Avatar
    Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    yeah thats me in avvy
    Posts
    5,669
    so you pay by the jab???..lets hope not my goodness...

  11. #11
    tigeredge is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    Well, that is good to hear.....but then why are you not taking it ed.....if he Jabs you mon-thurs....just buy three from him on thursday, and do it yourself....keep your levels alot more stable...
    its not as simple as that mate. i am back living at home and scared of my mum or dad finding it. can't be doing with the bollockings about the damage steroids do to your health

  12. #12
    jstraw428's Avatar
    jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    You have to be careful bro..even on respectable sites like this..cause you still get guys(with all due respect) that dont what the hell they are talking about.
    Aint that the truth.....

  13. #13
    tigeredge is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    so you pay by the jab???..lets hope not my goodness...
    i am getting special discount. still getting ****ED I KNOW

    this will change on my next cycle
    Last edited by tigeredge; 12-04-2008 at 01:25 PM.

  14. #14
    jstraw428's Avatar
    jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,804
    Quote Originally Posted by tigeredge View Post
    its not as simple as that mate. i am back living at home and scared of my mum or dad finding it. can't be doing with the bollockings about the damage steroids do to your health
    Dude, how hard is it to hide 3 syringes.......

    I just had to move back in with my parents, and i brew my own gear.....

  15. #15
    jstraw428's Avatar
    jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,804
    Quote Originally Posted by tigeredge View Post
    i pay 2.50 a mil. Most other lads pay 5 pound a mill. I am getting special discount. Still getting ****ed i know

    this will change on my next cycle
    no price discussion....please edit

  16. #16
    tigeredge is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    so you pay by the jab???..lets hope not my goodness...
    most people do don't they

  17. #17
    inky-e's Avatar
    inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    the three oh!
    Posts
    13,329
    Quote Originally Posted by tigeredge View Post
    thanks for your concern. i am not listening to pricks in the gym. i am going by the stuff i have read on respectable websites like this
    Who you callin respectable?? lol

  18. #18
    inky-e's Avatar
    inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    the three oh!
    Posts
    13,329
    Quote Originally Posted by tigeredge View Post
    most people do don't they
    Yup!! My wife jabs me...and boy....I PAY!!!!!!!lol

  19. #19
    Mulciber is offline Scammer
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The Center Ring
    Posts
    2,392
    nah, most get everything they need and have it there..
    going to buy your pct meds daily as well?

  20. #20
    jstraw428's Avatar
    jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,804
    Quote Originally Posted by tigeredge View Post
    most people do don't they
    Hell no, most people already have all there gear, before they start.....well, at least the smart ones do......I am injecting methyl tren 3x daily, i could imagine paying by the injecton, or having to have someone do it....

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    nah, most get everything they need and have it there..
    going to buy your pct meds daily as well?

    Ha ha ha.....lets hope not...

  21. #21
    inky-e's Avatar
    inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    the three oh!
    Posts
    13,329
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    nah, most get everything they need and have it there..
    going to buy your pct meds daily as well?
    Heres the next line...whats PCT?? Lol

  22. #22
    tigeredge is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    Hell no, most people already have all there gear, before they start.....well, at least the smart ones do......I am injecting methyl tren 3x daily, i could imagine paying by the injecton, or having to have someone do it....




    Ha ha ha.....lets hope not...
    i will be a smart ass on my next cycle like you. i was stupid when i started this cycle. i will be doing everything myself next time

  23. #23
    Mulciber is offline Scammer
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The Center Ring
    Posts
    2,392
    just what is the plan for pct.. you know i cant just let this go..

  24. #24
    FireGuy's Avatar
    FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Center Stage
    Posts
    7,215
    Quote Originally Posted by tigeredge View Post
    thanks for your concern. i am not listening to pricks in the gym. i am going by the stuff i have read on respectable websites like this
    You realize alot of those "pricks in the gym" are the same ones who post on these boards.

  25. #25
    wukillabee's Avatar
    wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Dont Trip
    Posts
    1,739
    Quote Originally Posted by tigeredge View Post
    the way things are at the moment i will have to do that. on other weeks i have been getting it on weekends

    i know that will have to find a better supplier and do the jabs myself
    Uh, yeah! Why dont u jut jab urself? Only spot i dont jab myself is glutes cus i dont feel like reaching over for a slow inject in the mirror. Plenty of other sites o pin urself very easily. U can get some pins cheaper than a pack og chewing gum! Order some pins and do it the right way bro. See what happeneds when u depend on others? They fail u everytime, only person u can trust is urself!

  26. #26
    tigeredge is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    Uh, yeah! Why dont u jut jab urself? Only spot i dont jab myself is glutes cus i dont feel like reaching over for a slow inject in the mirror. Plenty of other sites o pin urself very easily. U can get some pins cheaper than a pack og chewing gum! Order some pins and do it the right way bro. See what happeneds when u depend on others? They fail u everytime, only person u can trust is urself!
    great points mate. you live and learn

    i have no fear of injecting myself. i just thought that my supplier was reliable when i started the course but after about 5 week it became unreliable

    a lot of peope in my town use this supplier

  27. #27
    Mulciber is offline Scammer
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The Center Ring
    Posts
    2,392
    pct?

  28. #28
    T_Own's Avatar
    T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    pistolvania
    Posts
    3,850
    LOL i don't think its happenin mulciber

  29. #29
    MercyDog's Avatar
    MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In the hills
    Posts
    1,047
    so many things wrong with this,,,,,I can't imagine going around locally pinning people everyday for 5 buks

  30. #30
    Phate's Avatar
    Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    10,940
    Quote Originally Posted by MercyDog View Post
    so many things wrong with this,,,,,I can't imagine going around locally pinning people everyday for 5 buks
    Lol, gives a whole new meaning to an DEA sting, imagine the guy taking the 5 bucks and trying to inject an undercover agent, i would pay to see that

  31. #31
    fit4ever180's Avatar
    fit4ever180 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Gym and the Kitchen
    Posts
    684
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    Lol, gives a whole new meaning to an DEA sting, imagine the guy taking the 5 bucks and trying to inject an undercover agent, i would pay to see that
    Oh yeah.... Hopefully it would only cost 5 bucks too

  32. #32
    hankdiesel's Avatar
    hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    blue trunks
    Posts
    3,094
    You have to start pinning yourself. Especially with prop you can't just take the shot when the guy is available. I learned this on my first run. I had a friend who was a nurse do the first few shots and then one day I couldn't get a hold of him. I had to man up and do it myself. I'm sure you've seen what this guy does and can do it on your own. Short esters especially have to be shot on schedule.

  33. #33
    ALIN is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    8,971

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by tigeredge View Post
    my supplier is not available on friday, sat and sunday. this week i have been getting him to jab me with 200 mg of test TEST PROPIONATE on each day that i can get the jabs off him

    anybody ever did this? what side effects did they get

    i am nearly at the end of my cycle (9th week). i have been having 400-500 mg a week of test pro and 400-600mg a week of deca .

    most experts recommend having at least 700 mg of test pro for maximum results (my body weight is around 220 pounds)
    with TEST PROP you can easily get by with EOD injections.

  34. #34
    sportfan33's Avatar
    sportfan33 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    343
    Quote Originally Posted by tigeredge View Post
    my supplier is not available on friday, sat and sunday. this week i have been getting him to jab me with 200 mg of test TEST PROPIONATE on each day that i can get the jabs off him

    anybody ever did this? what side effects did they get

    i am nearly at the end of my cycle (9th week). i have been having 400-500 mg a week of test pro and 400-600mg a week of deca .

    most experts recommend having at least 700 mg of test pro for maximum results (my body weight is around 220 pounds)
    where does ur boy inject you with 200 mg of prop?? Can u even move that muscle after injection, cause i would imagine that would be pretty painful. I would recomend saving up then buying a full cycle so u can do it urself, that way u dont rely on anyone else.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •