Thread: Me and Clen

rangernu is offline New Member

Me and Clen

So I heard much about Clen and wanted to try it out.

I obtained some of Lion's Clen and I started on 12/01/08.

I will not work out or change my diet for the first two weeks because I would like to observe the effects without changes in fuel or workload. I will introduce Taurine when cramps start and only use enough to make them subside.Starting weight is 285lbs.

Day 1 Started with 20mcg at 6:00am. No changes felt or detected this day. BP is 120/70. Core temperature is 98.6F

Day 2 40mcg at 6:00am. My left quad and my right hand are cramping around 3:00pm. Start Taurine dose at 1.5 grams. Cramping subside around 7:00pm. BP is 130/70

Day 3 60mcg at 6:00am. Core temp is 98.9F. Oh wow, tremors start around 9:00am. Both hands are shaking slightly when relaxed but not a problem with fine motor function. Get my BP check at work today. Nurse is confused. BP is 150/70 and pulse is 100. She thinks its that caffiene in my coffee(I drink about a pot/day) but she does not know I drink decaf. Taurine at noon 1.5gm.

Day 4Staying@ 60mcg today per expert advice. Wife commented last night that I felt "hot". The shakes are still present but no worse than yesterday. No cramping so I assume 1.5gm of Taurine is sufficient at this time.
    Last edited by rangernu; 12-04-2008 at 10:37 AM. Reason: Update

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    I wouldn't increase the dose tomorrow for sure, don't go overboard with Clen you are obviously getting effects from the 40 and 60 mcgs so stick with that for a few days at least.

Your bumping up dose too quickly Gradually up your dose 40mcgs for 3 days 60mcgs for 3 days and so on.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Exactly. Ramp up every other day. Clen has a 36 hour half life so when you increase the dose, there is still active clen in your system.

You'll find that as time goes on, you will not experience the sides as much as you get used to the clen your receptors are down regulated. How are you going to cycle the clen?

Good job with the Taurine BTW

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    Exactly. Ramp up every other day. Clen has a 36 hour half life so when you increase the dose, there is still active clen in your system.

You'll find that as time goes on, you will not experience the sides as much as you get used to the clen your receptors are down regulated. How are you going to cycle the clen?

This is what I wanted to say but Im lazy

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    You got the ball rolling. I had some down time, so filled in a few blanks.

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    why de-caf?

luccloud is offline New Member
    Just wondering, I saw the clen on Lion's site are in liquid form, are they for oral consumption or injection with syringes?

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    oral

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by MercyDog View Post
    why de-caf?
    i'm wondering that too.. like maybe a little decaf with dessert or something, but in the morning/day whats wrong with a little caffeine? maybe not a full pot..

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    i'm wondering that too.. like maybe a little decaf with dessert or something, but in the morning/day whats wrong with a little caffeine? maybe not a full pot..
    well he said he was shaking already, maybe he doesn't want to look like a drug addict needing a fix from the combined caffeine and clen

yeah i can understand it with the clen , but by the sounds of it the decaf is a normal thing

luccloud is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    oral
    Thanks,

I thank you all for your input and advice. I am certainly going to follow the ramp up advice. On the decaf...man..I love coffee! I would drink it all day if it were possible. But the caffiene raises my BP. I tested it over and over. Decaf BP goes down, caffiene BP rises again. I finally accepted it so straight decaf now.

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post

I plan on running it for 8 weeks and then start to taper off. Do you think I should start the benadryl at 3 weeks or should I use my body temp to make the decision?

even with benadryl i don't think you'll make it nearly 8 weeks in a row

So, in your opinion what would be more realistic?

Blog Entries
    i respectfully dissagree.i used clen for 16 weeks straight using the benedryl protocol.i got good results and never experianced any sides but the shakes. BP was normal,never got any cramps and monitored my temp on a daily basis to check for effectivness.so depending on the individual it can be run longer than 8 weeks.i would however exercise and eat a clean diet to maximize your cycle.i couldent stand not exercising with the energy boost clen provides.good luck bro.

Thread Information