Fire Man is offline Junior Member

2nd cycle #1 or #2

Sup bros this is first post and its a amazing site.

stats:
    hight: 6"0
    weight: currently 240lb
    bf: 12% (can see the top abs)
    tranin since 18
    cycle history: 1-8 weeks test cyp 500mg/week went from 225 to 245lb no gyno singhs, just noticed a lil hair thinin, did no pct.

am goin to start my second cycle in about a month, about 10weeks after my first. So keeping in mind that this is just my second cycle what would be the best choice for good gains

goal bulk for 8weeks and add a lil mass and then cutt for 6weeks.
    weeks 1-4 100mg prop EOD
    weeks 1-12 500mg test cyp
    weeks 8-14 50mg anavar ED
    finastride 1.25mg a day

1-12 500mg test cyp
    1-10 400mg deca
    8-14 50mg anavar ED
    finastride 1.25mg a day
    armidex 0.5 EOD( keep bloat and e down)

PCT Nolva 40/20/20

The question is will i still make great gains with the test alone or will adding deca make a huge difference in gains.
    thanks

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    pct weak imo- at least add in clomid as well and go 4 weeks of pct starting 2 weeks post cycle ....i like 2nd cycle but i would look into finastride and deca together ..i remember reading they both compete for 5ar enzyme....causing the deca to not be effective( luckily i have no propensity for MPB so no 1st hand exp on this). As far as the deca how you gain with it will be pretty individual but overall i think no one will argue throwing in the deca at 400mgs /week should noticably increase gains..look into the deca/finastride thing though.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    besides the fact you should wait more than 10 weeks between an ill-advised first cycle, your diet really determines how you cut and bulk, not what you take. so after 10 weeks of deca , i doubt the anavar will help you all that much. i would pick the second one of the two, but i would guess that 12 weeks of deca would do you better than a little anavar at the end. its kinda hard to combine a bulk and cut cycle in one.

yeah i alredy looked into the deca /finastride and its okey to take if you have test in the cycle.

The first one was suppose to be till 12weeks but do to some isuess stopped it early.

well my diet and traning is going to be spot on i was just lenin towards the first one because i havent went past week 8 with test to see how that goes.

Its going to be a very clean bulk into a 6week cutter.

i hear good and bad stuff on deca just checking if it will make a huge diff. between test or deca/test. or keep the deca for a next straight out bulk

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    besides the fact you should wait more than 10 weeks between an ill-advised first cycle, your diet really determines how you cut and bulk, not what you take. so after 10 weeks of deca, i doubt the anavar will help you all that much. i would pick the second one of the two, but i would guess that 12 weeks of deca would do you better than a little anavar at the end. its kinda hard to combine a bulk and cut cycle in one.
    Very good advice, the diet has way more to do with whether you cut or bulk as opposed to what compounds you choose to run.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I doubt the 12% and can see top abs? probably much higher.

troublesome is offline Junior Member
    if your gona do 10weeks of deca dont start a long cyce with it do it more towards the end, and take more time off, you probably wana drop some of the water retention you gained the first cycle before hitting up the cyp.

Blog Entries
    ^^^ i disagree re: deca ..keep it front end and stop it 1-2 weeks prior to stopping test...just like u outlined....JMO
    more time off before starting this cycle good idea esp considering no pct with 1st cycle...

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by troublesome View Post
    if your gona do 10weeks of deca dont start a long cyce with it do it more towards the end, and take more time off, you probably wana drop some of the water retention you gained the first cycle before hitting up the cyp.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    ^^^ i disagree re: deca ..keep it front end and stop it 1-2 weeks prior to stopping test...just like u outlined....JMO
    more time off before starting this cycle good idea esp considering no pct with 1st cycle...
    i agree with jimmy, why would you want to start the longest ester in your cycle towards the end? doing so would render it ineffective or at least less effective then i could be if given time to kick in

Blog Entries
    ^^^ correct phate ....not to mention the other point of carry over of high levels of 19 nor in system with low test levels after cycle as well = sexual sides likely.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    where do these ideas come from ... it boggles my mind

^^ if they didn't think of this stuff it would be a lot more boring

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I doubt the 12% and can see top abs? probably much higher.

hahaha maybe not exaclly 12% but i could see the top abs really nice and thats where 12% is around. U a lil shocked that that a 22 year old with only one misley 8 week test cycle under his belt is maybe bigger than you ahahahaha. i went from 170lb at 18 to about 255lb all natural. lifts bench 365for 2 reps, squat 435, deadlift 525 for 1. cut a bit weight to 225 and then did this 8 week cycle went up to 245 and now 240lb.

yeah i wouldnt run deca at the end the whole point in starting it at the start is because you have to wait 4weeks to kick in and you wanna run test couple weeks longer because of deca sexual sides.

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    IMO, Prop/cyp/deca , I know you didn't have it as an option though. I like to use prop over orals at the beginning also. The anavar is up to you but I wouldn't bother in your case.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire Man View Post
    hahaha maybe not exaclly 12% but i could see the top abs really nice and thats where 12% is around. U a lil shocked that that a 22 year old with only one misley 8 week test cycle under his belt is maybe bigger than you ahahahaha. i went from 170lb at 18 to about 255lb all natural. lifts bench 365for 2 reps, squat 435, deadlift 525 for 1. cut a bit weight to 225 and then did this 8 week cycle went up to 245 and now 240lb.
    Post a pic, that's the best way to get your point across on your BF.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    yeah i wouldnt run deca at the end the whole point in starting it at the start is because you have to wait 4weeks to kick in and you wanna run test couple weeks longer because of deca sexual sides.
    deca takes 5-6 weeks to kick in with most people, test enth takes 4-5, not trying to be a dvck, just saying

are you bragging on the internet???

Blog Entries
    ^^^ the anabolic keyboard strikes again. The longer im in these forums the more i realize sitting behind a keyboard becomes the most anabolic substance known to man...for some misguided individuals anayway....

for real... anyone can get on and start throwin around ronnie coleman stats actin all big haha

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I would just re-run your first cycle with a kickstart, the gains you achieved were great so why change a thing....just increase calories if you want more of a bulk.

yeah anbody could throw number around but it would not benifit them. i aint a type of guy that likes to brag anything about them selves at all, and with those #s i aint even that strong or big but i was just ****in around lol, but those number are for real. The whole point is to try to put exact shit as posible so you could get the right feedback.

yeah thats what i was thinkin of runin just the test with a lil anavar , but was just thinkin if my diet is spot on will adding deca make a huge diff in gains and shape.

I was also thinkin insted of deca do test/EQ and save the deca for bulker.

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    I highly recommend that you choose just one either bulk or cut. a bulk to cut normaly ends up with you losing most of your hard earned muscle. trust me I know this from experience I will never do it again. as for the cycle I would go with test and deca and forget the var imo. Also you should run an actual pct this time.

thanks alot bros! I think it will be more of a cutter and am going to use prop,cyp,anavar , and still debating if I would use deca or maybe eq or none

thankx again

And the pct will be used for sure this time last time was only to see what happens.

And the pct will be used for sure this time last time was only to see what happens.
    interesting.....

Thread Information