C-MaN is offline Senior Member

Best first cycle to run

Hi yall, im a first time poster but ive been on the forums now for a couple months reading up. Ive been training now for about five years. Three years of which have been serious. I'm walking around right now at 5'11 weighing in at 220 with about 16% bf. My diet has been relaxed the past 6 months but im getting back on the old standard starting Monday. 8 meals a day with - 500 of my normal caloric intake. My goal is to cut down under 11 % bf before i get on a cycle. ( if i decide to even start) Ive had friends go into AAR without taking the time to figure out what they want and just injecting whatever the can really get there hands on first. Im thinking 500mg Test cyp for 12 weeks but i want to add something to get me that lean cut im looking for. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Also ill do clomid as pct, ive been told by some to just have nolva on hand and by others to take it the entire time i inject?

GrandmasterSpank is offline Associate Member
    I'm on my 1st cycle,- 450mg Sustanon p/w for 12 weeks,- and taking Nolva@10mg p/d no problems and helps keep the water off (which would help keep a 'dryer' cut look whilst your cycling), but the majority on the boards seem to suggest it's best to just keep the Nolva on-hand and only use at signs of Gyno.

I think you've got the right idea in getting your bf down some before cycling though, and a 'Test only' cycle is what most would suggest for a 1st because it's enough to grow well off and best to see how you react to one compound before adding more into the mix.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    test only is a good first cycle imo..
    also think clomid and nolvadex during pct is the way to go.
    the nolvadex during cycle debate has been going on forever and i dont see it ending any time soon.. i dont have a problem with running nolvadex during a cycle myself.
    maybe run an AI during the cycle and have the nolvadex on hand if you still need it.

CMPD213 is offline Associate Member
    How lean you get while cycling is all about your diet and cardio, test is actually pretty good at trimming you up as long as your diet is on point.. That sounds good for a first cycle. I would say do a Clomid/Nolva PCT and have arimidex on hand during cycle in case you get sides. If you can't get them from your source go to the sites sponsor, ar-r .com

Ill definitely get the arimidex . I plan on sticking with with my diet to the T and doing atleast 3-4 days of 30 + mins of low impact cardio. I have a friend who ran 50 mg ED of winstrol -stanazolol with test and swore by it but is that to hi of an oral dose? also mpb is in my family so im already on minoxidil and have propecia on its way lol !

roid_rage is offline Associate Member
    may be they using the inject version... much better, 50 mg. eod for your first cycle will work fine...

nah he was tabin it 50 mg ED i saw the tabs he was my room mate in college. He did the win for 8 weeks. To much of a dosage? Cus he swore by it

THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandmasterSpank View Post
    I'm on my 1st cycle,- 450mg Sustanon p/w for 12 weeks,- and taking Nolva@10mg p/d no problems and helps keep the water off (which would help keep a 'dryer' cut look whilst your cycling), but the majority on the boards seem to suggest it's best to just keep the Nolva on-hand and only use at signs of Gyno.

I think you've got the right idea in getting your bf down some before cycling though, and a 'Test only' cycle is what most would suggest for a 1st because it's enough to grow well off and best to see how you react to one compound before adding more into the mix.
    why not get some adex instead of using nolva m8. I said this in another post but I was using nolva 10mg ed because my man went down but since I've been using adex gains have been better and also keeps water at a minimum. I'm using .5 eod Its easy enough to get m8. Save the nolva for PCT. If you cant get it then I'll pm you a good place you can. Mind you, AR-R do it. Up to you m8

Thanks for the advise bro. Think im going to take the adex during and save the nolva for pct with the clomid. Im giving my order to my friend here in a couple days and im really thinking i should add some win or clen . If i add the winstrol how many weeks can i run it and what mg. Im thinking 25mg ed along with my test for eight weeks. Sound reasonable or should i up it to 50mg ed?

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carter2186 View Post
    Thanks for the advise bro. Think im going to take the adex during and save the nolva for pct with the clomid. Im giving my order to my friend here in a couple days and im really thinking i should add some win or clen. If i add the winstrol how many weeks can i run it and what mg. Im thinking 25mg ed along with my test for eight weeks. Sound reasonable or should i up it to 50mg ed?

everything here checks with me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,6 weeks

Thread Information