kingk is offline New Member

Question **Help to Finish Cycle and PCT????**

Hi guys was getting help from an experienced source but he is now unavailable

i need some advice to finish the end of my cycle

lemmie give u some info first

im 24, 5ft 8, 168pounds -12 stone

i have done dbol in the past and saw some small gains

i have now started a course im six weeks in and which looks like this i planned for it to last 10weeks as this is when the NPP will be finished (please advise on this)

1-6 - 1ml = 150mg Npp (nandrolone phenylporopionate)
    1-6 - 1ml= 250mg sustanon 250
    3-6 - 10mg dbol (started late)

now this is what i have done so far, all figures are per week and i mix npp and sus in one ad inject once a week, this is my first time injecting and realise this may be a low dosage but if anyone can advice where to go from here e.g weather to carry on the courrse as i am or up the dosage.

I have put on half a stone since i started and am thinkin about stoppin the dbols now.

for PCT i have clomid and nolva if anyone can give me a suggested PCT which has worked for them on this kind of cycle it will be great
    also please let me know whether to stop the NPP first or the Sust as i am getting mixed comments researching this fact?

I can get my hands on anything i need to help with cycle so any suggestions will be appreciated.

many thanks

King K
    Last edited by kingk; 12-05-2008 at 04:50 AM.

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    Man your levels are going to be right fvcked, sus should be shot eod and npp should be shot eod at minium ed best.

Yes those are low dosages, What would i do if i was in your situition is finish it there and start pct two weeks from last shot, id run my pct like this
    clomid 100/50/50
    nolvdex 40/20/20

get a blood test done to see where your at. and once your ready start the cycle again but do it correctly this time.

Id also recommend you post your diet up in the diet section and have it looked at because im pretty sure you can gain more naturally if it gets tweeked at bit.

thats what id do.

you could prob gain alot more natty aswell with a better diet, but thats your choice and i cant comment on it too much without seeing it.
    Last edited by Charger527; 12-05-2008 at 05:09 AM.

oh and do more research, try to find out everything possible about the things you are putting in your body you clearly dont know enough yet (this is a great place to learn).

steriod are not a game you can fvuk yourself up if your not careful and safe.

kingk is offline New Member
    so if i stop now how long do i have to wait until next cycle and are you saying to do PCT for 3 weeks?

can i not just start readjusting my doseage and continue or is this not recommended?

it would prob be better to finish do pct for 3 weeks get a blood test and see where your at, once your levels are back in the normal range give it a few weeks and you will be right to start again. The basic rule is, time on + pct=time off.

read around here in the meantime and learn as much as you can maybe post up your diet in diet section and get it tweeked. then once your ready post up a cycle get checked out and your good to go.

thats what id do if i was you.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    yeah id stop and run pct..take a few months off and do some research..learn how to do this right,which in reality should take longer than a couple months, then figure out what your gonna do.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    just nolvadex at 20mg?

Quote Originally Posted by Ljanowar View Post
    Your source is a mongoloid.Change sustanon to testo prop 150 MG EOD with ur NPP 150 mg EOD. Drop the dbol. Add winstrol 6 weeks before cycle end for definition. then 3 days after last shot do a pct of Nolvadex 20 mg ED for 6 weeks.
    i would not advise this mate, your best bet is what i meantioned before and im sure most of the experienced members will agree.

Thread Information