troublesome is offline Junior Member

doing street drugs while on juice/gh..! deadly?

hey,

my question is, is the combo of juice and REC. DRUGS deadly? if you do REC. DRUGS are the chances of having a heart attack, stroke or dying greater when ur on juice, especially GH?? i've heard ppl say its the reason why so many wrestlers (wwe) have died... is that true?
    i'm concerned for my friend, if this is a fact i gota get him off the sauce, u cant reason with a DRUGGY.

thanks!

I EDITED THE REC. DRUGS OUT OF YOUR THREAD AND REPLACED THEM WITH (REC. DRUGS). THE LAST THING WE NEED IS REC. DRUG TALK HERE BECAUSE IT WILL DRAW MORE LE TO THE SITE. THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING
    -PT
    Last edited by PT; 12-05-2008 at 04:31 AM. Reason: REC.DRUGS

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Edit this post out now bro...

We are not supposed to talk about Rec. drugs...

Read the Rules
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=145582

Lets just put it this way, he shouldnt be doin either drugs...

If youre a good friend, get him in rehab...

Breggin is offline Junior Member
    The reason so many wrestlers died is that they would take anything under the sun. Probably the biggest problem has been with (heavy muscle relaxers) that would just stop their hearts. Add to that other drugs of abuse ( stimulant and narcotic) and you have a ticking time bomb. I don't know the effect that AAS had in that equation, but I know that many wrestlers who died had enlarged hearts. I think the key word is ABUSE!

Braveheart04 is offline Associate Member
    Street drugs will kill you period!

korsow is offline Associate Member
    drugs are bad mmkay

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Quote Originally Posted by korsow View Post
    drugs are bad mmkay
    Classic.

anon03191970 is offline Associate Member
    Edited. I guess you missed the part where recreational drugs aren't named because it violates the rules.

Hey that's great, drugs are bad!!! Let's not talk about drugs that are illegal to posses without a prescription!!! Oh.. Wait..

If you aren't happy here with the rules we have, we can help with that...
    Last edited by anon03191970; 12-05-2008 at 09:16 AM.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by korsow View Post
    drugs are bad mmkay
    *LMFAO* thats funny (if u r a south park fan that is)

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by troublesome View Post
    hey,

my question is, is the combo of juice and REC. DRUGS deadly? if you do REC. DRUGS are the chances of having a heart attack, stroke or dying greater when ur on juice, especially GH?? i've heard ppl say its the reason why so many wrestlers (wwe) have died... is that true?
    i'm concerned for my friend, if this is a fact i gota get him off the sauce, u cant reason with a DRUGGY.

thanks!

I EDITED THE REC. DRUGS OUT OF YOUR THREAD AND REPLACED THEM WITH (REC. DRUGS). THE LAST THING WE NEED IS REC. DRUG TALK HERE BECAUSE IT WILL DRAW MORE LE TO THE SITE. THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING
    -PT

dont know about that but if u asking questions like this u will be history.

anon03191970 is offline Associate Member
    If there can be no discussion of "rec. drugs" other than in the most generic manner, there is no point to this thread then. It should either be locked or moved.
    Last edited by anon03191970; 12-05-2008 at 09:13 AM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by anon03191970 View Post
    If there can be no discussion of "rec. drugs" other than in the most generic manner, there is no point to this thread then. It should either be locked or moved.
    Well when you make those decisions, have at it. While it's still me, you can use your time to read the rules.

bbminded is offline Member
    What if your doctor has you on meds for pain and ADD, would it be advisable to stop these meds when on Cycle or continue taking as prescribed and continue to get checked up by your doctor?

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by bbminded View Post
    What if your doctor has you on meds for pain and ADD, would it be advisable to stop these meds when on Cycle or continue taking as prescribed and continue to get checked up by your doctor?
    In a case like that I would be open with the doc and get their opinion.

jg42058p is offline Member
    I've taken steroids before while on meds for ADD and I have been fine... most ADD meds don't run a serious risk on your body so I wouldn't worry about it too much. just check with you doctor.

In response to the other question I would say doing street drugs while on steroids could throw in a potential deadly threat. If your referring to them as "street drugs" I imagine you mean something harder than just weed...

you shouldn't be doing drugs like that to begin with, as they can really mess up your life, and if you throw some powerful stimulant in there with steroids your blood pressure could go through the roof and give you a heart attack... so yes it would increase the risk of a stroke/heart attack.

You shouldn't be doing street drugs to begin with, and you probably know that, but hey its your funeral. Be careful and good luck

anabolicpower is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jg42058p View Post
    you shouldn't be doing drugs like that to begin with, as they can really mess up your life, and if you throw some powerful stimulant in there with steroids your blood pressure could go through the roof and give you a heart attack... so yes it would increase the risk of a stroke/heart attack.

You shouldn't be doing street drugs to begin with, and you probably know that, but hey its your funeral. Be careful and good luck

LMAO

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    "Drugs are bad, because if you do drugs, your a hippie, and hippie suck"........lol

Quoted the Great Eric Cartman......

Blog Entries
    ^^^ 2 classic south park lines in 1 thread ..i love it *L*

South park is like the only show i watch.......

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Well when you make those decisions, have at it. While it's still me, you can use your time to read the rules.

"respect mah authoritah"

had to get another one in there

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    "respect mah authoritah"

had to get another one in there
    very nice, hiiiigh fiiiive

the best one is when hes the hall monitor dog the bounty hunter

I am the dawg, the big bad dawg........go with christ bra...

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    thats what killed my grandmother...

troublesome is offline Junior Member
    my apoligies to everyone on this. i'm sorry for the stupid post and yes i've read the rules to this site but obviously not good enough, i did now though and once again sorry and i understand the reason behind those rules. this site has been nothing but helpfull to me and so many people, much respect. i garantee my posts will only be steroid /fitness related posts. thanks.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    good because no joking around is tolerated here at all

jk of course
    Last edited by T_Own; 12-05-2008 at 10:08 PM.

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Most of us are fitness nuts.As for me i never have a drop of alcohol nor do i smoke or get high.

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    the hardest thing ive ever done, was this one time, i took three panadol when the box said to only take two..

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by romo6 View Post
    Most of us are fitness nuts.As for me i never have a drop of alcohol nor do i smoke or get high.
    really? i drank a couple times before i really even know what steroids were. let alone anything about them.. good dedication

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    you know what i don't get?

taking the time to diet, train - and then taking it serious enough to do AAS/HGH, but then go to the opposite ends of the spectrum and destroy your body further with recreational garbage....

it just seems so odd to me..on one hand, you have the "image" of health, then on the other hand, you have hardcore drug use that leads to no where...it just seems so....harsh to me?

i don't know how to explane it..i really dont.. it just boggles my mind .....

Blog Entries
    ^^^ unfortunately the obsessive nature that is displayed and brings many people much success in their efforts as far as bodybuilding can also be their undoing in other areas of their personal life...drugs / alcohol etc...I have seen it many times....It is hard to understand how one can thrive in one area that requires so much discipline yet their obsessive nature that allows them to do so can also harm them in other areas....i know what you mean its ironic...and sad to watch in some cases.

yep..seen quite a few good guys, several from the boards as well check out early due to recs.. before you know its got ya..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    ^^^ unfortunately the obsessive nature that is displayed and brings many people much success in their efforts as far as bodybuilding can also be their undoing in other areas of their personal life...drugs / alcohol etc...I have seen it many times....It is hard to understand how one can thrive in one area that requires so much discipline yet their obsessive nature that allows them to do so can also harm them in other areas....i know what you mean its ironic...and sad to watch in some cases.
    In thinking about this i also wanted to add ive seen the opposite scenario take place as well. Guys with drug/alcohol problems become interested in fitness ...channel their obsesssive nature in a more positive, healthy direction and do very well ...so i guess it works both ways.

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    I'm a believer that we are all addicts in some sense, and we go from one addiction to another, say from alcohol to rec drugs, or stimulants to pain meds some people are can refocus and channel their addiction to something positive like working out or being more productive at work or making more money. I think people who are addicts at heart will always be addicted to something. You can even be addicted to love, sacrificing who you are and your life to find love, its sad but serious and all to often deadly.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    I'm a believer that we are all addicts in some sense, and we go from one addiction to another, say from alcohol to rec drugs, or stimulants to pain meds some people are can refocus and channel their addiction to something positive like working out or being more productive at work or making more money. I think people who are addicts at heart will always be addicted to something. You can even be addicted to love, sacrificing who you are and your life to find love, its sad but serious and all to often deadly.
    so true.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    thats true.

i am pure OCD...when i start something, it can consume me whole....thank god my drug of choice is low dose aas

like, who here has broken into a car or blown someone for money to buy aas? lol

i do understand the obsessive behaviour - but i dont understand the self destruction behind it.... (mine is usually my cars, electronics, the gym, etc)...so i understand, yet i dont.

im a nympho,,does that count

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    I think it's a serious issue, It took a long time for me to figure out that I have an addictive personality but I'm so glad I have been able to wake up and realize the hole I was falling into and refocus to a much more therapeutic addiction.
    Personally I went from alcohol, to rec drugs, back to alcohol, to being addicted to love and then being addicted to the gym. Unfortunately people don't realize how addictions can spin out of control, I look back and think "who was that girl, I can't believe I did that" but it overtakes your mind body and spirit.

korsow is offline Associate Member
    Expand your mind, say no to drugs, unless that drug happens to be sex

jwan018su is offline New Member
    hold on a second ive heard that having too much sex wont let you gain muscle in fact you would loose what you already have, is that actually true or just a myth?
    Last edited by jwan018su; 12-06-2008 at 04:50 AM.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    ^^myth^^
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Thread Information