Thread: in a rut

japzap is offline New Member

in a rut

I am 41 and I think in good shape? My diet is near perfect, stats 6' tall 168 BF 7ish%. I compete in tris and adventure racing and some mountain bike racing. I have tried some test I gained weight and strength, but I think the power to weight did not change that much. I need to be skinny and strong and the abilty to repeat hard workouts, I train 6 days a week 10 to 18 hours. I am stuck at 4.2 watts per kilo of body weight, I need to 5 watts per kilo. I have tried I believe everthing, looking for something to get over this plateau. Any advice would be great.

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    what test did you take and at what amount for how long?

in a rut

I used test sus eod, 75mg, I got puffy in my muscles after about three weeks and my nips got sore, stayed on for one more week then rolled off. I did feel strong, but did not feel like I was getting the results I wanted, to much weight gain even on that low dosage. It enabled me to hold higher Heart rates and my torque was great. I want lean strength and recovery.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Im far from a triathelete, but I read the info on oral turinabol and it may give you the edge you're looking for.

http://www.steroid.com/Oral-Turinabol.php

in a rut

Whats the differance between anavar and T-bol, both seem to have similar characteristics. I once read that anavar wasn't good for endurance: Is this true?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    1st off you didn't give the test enough time and most likely your diet wasnt great either. Sounds to me like you need to research some different training regimens to change things up. Your body naturally adjust to training/dieting so you constantly need to change to make improvements.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    you could look into prop and run some arimdex along side since you so got nipples before.

But as stated by BG you prob need to look into diet and training first.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    know a few cyclists that dont care for var due to the pumps

Thread Information