deagoose is offline New Member

Red face bulking cutting cycle..check this out

So this is officially my first post. I have been trolling and doing research for over a year from this site and have always been able to answer my own questions since the search button and I are so well acquainted. But I have finally caught a snag and am a strict time constraint so I’m eagerly hoping that all you out there and can set me free and I can finally start the cycle that I have been looking into.
    First a bit about myself.

6’0, 190, prob about 6-9% body fat, 29 years old. I have done one cycle before of just Winnie by itself, along with HGH. YES, by itself…thanks to the advice of a trainer I had in the past. Notice the word PAST! ha
    Originally I had planned on putting together a bulking cycle and have acquired alllll kinds of goodies in preparation for anything that might arise or that I could possibly need. I wanted to put on as much size as possible over the winter and then as most due slowly lean out come summer time. My problem lies here….I have approximately 13 weeks till spring break, where I will be sipping multi-colored drinks on a beach while staring at the flocks of intoxicated ladies prancing around me in little to no clothing. I still want to put on as much weight by my spring break trip but now I have to worry about being as lean as humanly possible come that deadline. Before I didn’t have to worry about anything but size. Now, I feel confused about what to do or how to manage a cycle. All my research has been on bulking cycles so I could use any help on how to gain some weight and still lean out in a 13 week period. Plus I need to be able to work in pct and I have the confusion of when to end the cycle as so I look my absolute best on the trip.

Here is what I have to work with on hand right now, and I can easily find anything else if you guys think I will receive better results. Test E, Test C, Dbol , deca , Winnie, anavar , HGH, clomid, novla, letro, aromasin , HCG , small amount of clenbuteral, and avodart.
    I was planning a simple cycle of 10-12 weeks Test E or C at 500mgs, with a kickstart of Dbol at around 20mgs day for 4 weeks, and also running the HGH. But now being that I need to be lean as all hell but still want to add as much quality weight I don’t know if I should add in some anavar( don’t care for Winnie too much as I feel like a Siberian huskey shedding its winter coat)or something else toward the end of the cycle and change my dosage or type of test? I also am not sure what to do with my diet since usually I’d cut my calories to tone up but I want to keep my new muscle from this cycle at the end. The number and quality of females I pull in 13 weeks depends on YOUR HELP right now!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Go with your plan of test e or cyp for 10-12 wks, no need to add var wont make that much difference to your bulking cycle, keep calories high throughout cycle and in pct, just keep them clean one's.

CMPD213 is offline Associate Member
    Test E or C at 500mgs a week with a decent diet will be perfectly fine.. Just throw in some extra cardio if you're not as lean as you want to be come closer to spring break, I would also suggest running your cycle for 12 weeks because in 13 weeks you said you'll be in spring break, if you run it for 12 weeks then you wait 2 weeks for PCT so you can do PCT when you come back from spring break where as with a 10 week cycle you'll be doing PCT on spring break which wouldn't be good.. My 2 cents

bene7422 is offline Associate Member
    yea test for 12 wks and u can use the dbol if u want the water will come off after u stop.just keep diet and cardio in check and you'll be nice and lean.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    if you were anywhere near 6% you wouldn't have to worry about gettin hot girls. 6% is gettin pretty low, definitely ripped all over.

if you just keep a clean diet you won't put on much fat, so assuming your bf is that low now, you'd be fine by then. ladies like a little size too.

Thanks for the responses so far, def. nice having feedback for once.
    I'm probably sitting at about 9% body fat right now, I had my measurments done a few months back when I went to cancun and was at 6%, but since my diet hasn't been exactly on point.
    So starting pct a week after I finish the cycle isn't bad? or does this depend on exactly what I'm taking for the pct? And toning up has never been a problem but if I throw in a lot of cardio at the end of the cycle to get where I want to be for spring break couldn't that break down a lot of the muscle that I have just fought for?

Why not add the anavar in at the end or mid cycle? Wouldn't it help create some shape and definition while I'm leaning up?

Again, thanks for the responses.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deagoose View Post
    So this is officially my first post. I have been trolling and doing research for over a year from this site and have always been able to answer my own questions since the search button and I are so well acquainted. But I have finally caught a snag and am a strict time constraint so I’m eagerly hoping that all you out there and can set me free and I can finally start the cycle that I have been looking into.
    First a bit about myself.

6’0, 190, prob about 6-9% body fat, 29 years old. I have done one cycle before of just Winnie by itself, along with HGH. YES, by itself…thanks to the advice of a trainer I had in the past. Notice the word PAST! ha
    Originally I had planned on putting together a bulking cycle and have acquired alllll kinds of goodies in preparation for anything that might arise or that I could possibly need. I wanted to put on as much size as possible over the winter and then as most due slowly lean out come summer time. My problem lies here….I have approximately 13 weeks till spring break, where I will be sipping multi-colored drinks on a beach while staring at the flocks of intoxicated ladies prancing around me in little to no clothing. I still want to put on as much weight by my spring break trip but now I have to worry about being as lean as humanly possible come that deadline. Before I didn’t have to worry about anything but size. Now, I feel confused about what to do or how to manage a cycle. All my research has been on bulking cycles so I could use any help on how to gain some weight and still lean out in a 13 week period. Plus I need to be able to work in pct and I have the confusion of when to end the cycle as so I look my absolute best on the trip.

Here is what I have to work with on hand right now, and I can easily find anything else if you guys think I will receive better results. Test E, Test C, Dbol , deca , Winnie, anavar , HGH, clomid, novla, letro, aromasin , HCG , small amount of clenbuteral, and avodart.
    I was planning a simple cycle of 10-12 weeks Test E or C at 500mgs, with a kickstart of Dbol at around 20mgs day for 4 weeks, and also running the HGH. But now being that I need to be lean as all hell but still want to add as much quality weight I don’t know if I should add in some anavar( don’t care for Winnie too much as I feel like a Siberian huskey shedding its winter coat)or something else toward the end of the cycle and change my dosage or type of test? I also am not sure what to do with my diet since usually I’d cut my calories to tone up but I want to keep my new muscle from this cycle at the end. The number and quality of females I pull in 13 weeks depends on YOUR HELP right now!

20mg of dbol isn't going to do dick. If you chose to use dbol, I would run it at 50mg with arimidex .

whatthehellizthat is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    20mg of dbol isn't going to do dick. If you chose to use dbol, I would run it at 50mg with arimidex.
    I agree with ****** that 20mg of dbol isn't enough, but 50mg is on the high side considering the amount of test you'd be taking. I'd go to 40mg (split) and save the anavar for pct. Definitely use the arimidex !

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    1-10 Test 500mg
    1-4 dbol 40mg
    pct clomid and nolvadex

was planning on using letro during the cycle. But using anavar for pct? Thought the point of pct was to cycle off of everything. A buddy of mine is running the same program as I choose and he wants to significally lose body fat after he builds a bit of muscle as well. Is this possible with just the test only cycle? Even if your diet is in check, and your killing the cardio to tone up...won't all the cardio your doign kill your gains?

So lets say he wants to gain about 10 pounds of lean muscle minimum and then lose as much body fat as possible super quickly what should his cycle look like? He has the same gear as I stated above to choose from and same time deadline (13weeks before spring break) to gain and still lose siginifcant amounts of body fat.
    Last edited by deagoose; 12-06-2008 at 06:46 PM.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If this is his first cycle he can cut, bulk, or whatever with a test only cycle. It all depends on the diet and cardio. And yes, gains will still be made while doing cardio......solid gains.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^Agreee...Diet is going to be the biggest factor in the cycles success or failure. I think running the Var in general is kind of pointless. Dbol is going to cause some bloat and puffyness and var yields lean, dry gains. Don't think the two of them in the same cycle makes much sense.

i think 40mg/day d-bol is too high for a first cycle too, i'd go 30mg/day

Thread Information