chainsaw61 is offline New Member

questions about injection frequency on sust

didn't know if it was ok to mention the product name, so i'll just say that this is gonna be my first cycle. and i will be using a sust blend, there is test prop in there. it will be a 12 week cycle. i was planning on injecting .5ml 3x per week and that would be approx. 500mg a week. split up on a monday, wed., friday each week. but now i'm hearing its best to go EOD at .5 ml. what i want to know is.. am i gonna waste this cycle if i don't go eod? i am mainly concerned with being sore, i want to be able to workout on my scheduled days with no problems. i mainly want to just inject into the glute. but i don't think my ass is big enough for eod. lol.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No you wont waste the cycle but because there is test prop in the blend eod injections are required to take advantage of that ester. Also your blood concentration levels will go up and down a little with a different gap between shots.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quads are an easy palce to inject. Dont inject the same spot more than once every 7 days.

thanks for the reply, so i will stick to left glute, right glute, quad injection.. and go back to glute. i just hear quad injections get kinda sore, guess i'll find out.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Quads are an easy palce to inject. Dont inject the same spot more than once every 7 days.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    I definitely agree with Redz, EOD shots is better for sust, bc of the prop ester involved.

Lets wait for Lats to chime in, he always has a different take on SUST....LOL

another thing... is the ***services website a good place to get needles? found the link thru the **************.com site.. thinking about using them if i can find out if it checks out ok. also, i'm wanting to get the syringes that i can change out needles, so i can draw with a bigger needle and switch to a smaller one to inject with. is a 5cc syringes to big? will i be able to measure out the .5ml with that without a problem?, didn't see any smaller than that unless i get the kind with needles on them and i could get the 3cc. i got a registered nurse gonna be helping me get started with doing it right.. just trying to be prepared.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    id get THE 3ml syringes with 20g NEEDLE..switch to 23/25g pin to inj... the 5cc syringes are a BEAST... lol

PingPang is offline Associate Member
    yes that is a good website. Fast shipping. Check out there specials bro.
    The specials have combo packs that contain alcohol swabs...syringes with drawing needles...injection needles.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    if i was running sust i would definitely be shooting ed or eod.

so your saying the ones with the needles already on them are interchangeable as well? and one more.. cc's and ml's are the same thing right?

Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    id get THE 3ml syringes with 20g NEEDLE..switch to 23/25g pin to inj... the 5cc syringes are a BEAST... lol

yes, order syringe with pin..size pin you want to draw with..then order just the pins that you want to inj with..
    yes.. cc/ml...same thing.

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    my opinion,,3x a week is fine with sus

will i be good with 1 inch pins for glute and quad injects?

yes, order syringe with pin..size pin you want to draw with..then order just the pins that you want to inj with..
    yes.. cc/ml...same thing.

i prefer 1 1/2 for glutes.. 1" for everything else

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    i prefer 1 1/2 for glutes.. 1" for everything else
    .....x2

Canadream is offline Associate Member
    ya..to benefit from every second day is best to keep blood constant.

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MercyDog View Post
    my opinion,,3x a week is fine with sus
    I agree. Lots of people shot it like they would enth or cyp just 1ml every 3.5 days and get great results. I think this whole blood lvls on sust is way overrated. I dont agree with ed for sust. Prop only makes up usually 30mg of the total 250mg per ml. If u shoot .5ml eod then ur only getting 15mg of prop, is 15mg of prop whether its eod or ed really gonna mess up ur blood lvls? I dont think so. Also, after shooting ed for a few weeks u now have this buildup of the long esters in ur system, this is a 4 ester blend, not prop only. Im probably gonna do omnadrens for my next cycle and im just gonna shoot em eod or every mon, wed, fri, sun and im sure ill be fine. Id worry more bout my diet on cycle then this.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    3x a week is almost the exact same thing as eod... thats not a change at all

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    I agree. Lots of people shot it like they would enth or cyp just 1ml every 3.5 days and get great results. I think this whole blood lvls on sust is way overrated. I dont agree with ed for sust. Prop only makes up usually 30mg of the total 250mg per ml. If u shoot .5ml eod then ur only getting 15mg of prop, is 15mg of prop whether its eod or ed really gonna mess up ur blood lvls? I dont think so. Also, after shooting ed for a few weeks u now have this buildup of the long esters in ur system, this is a 4 ester blend, not prop only. Im probably gonna do omnadrens for my next cycle and im just gonna shoot em eod or every mon, wed, fri, sun and im sure ill be fine. Id worry more bout my diet on cycle then this.
    I absolutely agree and the best advice given so far. The hype over shooting Sust ED or even EOD is just a load of parroted bullshit IMHO

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    I absolutely agree and the best advice given so far. The hype over shooting Sust ED or even EOD is just a load of parroted bullshit IMHO
    but then in his last sentence he says he will be shooting eod... a little odd

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    Very odd. Anyway I stand by the comment,

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    I was trying to say ed is bull and not needed. Yes, eod may not be needed either but since omnadren contains shorter esters than most sust blends, i was just gonna take the safe route of eod. I also love to pin myself so maybe thats the real reason why, haha. U can get away with twice a week injects but again, with the omnadrens i want to try it eod since its shorter than sust blends. If it goes well then i might try a regular sust blend twice a week or mon, wed, fri.

if im not mistaken the omnas are identical to sust now..

Did they change up the formula? I thought thats what made omnas different and that jelfa would keep it that way. News to me if its identical to regular sust blends now. I know these profiles are a little dated on this site but it goes into detail how omnas have shorter esters than the most common sust blends and thats why i was thinking to shoot it eod (and cus i like to pin, hehe). If what u say is true then fu*k it, ill shoot those babies every mon, wed, and fri or just as i would test enth.
    Can anyone else comment if this is true about omnas being exactly the same as sust now? I know they changed the look of their amps a bit but didnt know they also changed up the formula.

Damn, ur right bro! First i ever heard of this but seems to be true since 2000. Ill probably still shoot eod just cus i like pinning. If i get lazy then ill do it mon, wed, fri. But by no means does sust need to be shot ed, most people even do prop eod let alone sust. Id only shoot ed if i was using tren since ace ester is slightly shorter than props. Thanks for the info bro, got it!

btw..these are the new ones..

Thread Information