Opasan_Bosanac is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb first cycle test prop

hey guys, um 21 years old, 95 kilos, 6ft 3 and 13% bf. Ive been trainning now solid for a good 2 years.

I am now looking to gain sum quality muscle and cut at the same time for summer. I have got 40 ml of bladder prop (100mg/ml), and 50 ml bottle of stana. I was going to only do a test prop cycle but thought id throw the stana in toward the end of my cycle, just to give me a more defined look.

I am going to docs next week to get prescriptions for genox (nolva), proviron , and possibly hcg .

I want to do a 400mg 10 week cycle. Wanted to know how many times a week should i inject - I was thinking 2 ml twice a week like a monday and a thursday?? Hopefully I get all of my pct, so i wanted to know when fo i start taking nolva and proviron - 2 days after my last shot?? And also at what point of my cycle should i throw the stanazol in?

Thanks guys

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    not sure a doc will give you that stuff..
    prop need to be ed or eod

NEOSUP is offline Associate Member
    Test prop should be pinned ed or eod at the least. start pct 3 days after last shot. pct clomid 50-50-50-50 nolva 20-20-20-20 should be fine . i just finnished with a very similer cycle.

**** man, i am honestly not shoooting more than 3 times a week. So is monday 2 ml, wednesday 1 ml and friday 1 ml a good start.

Quote Originally Posted by NEOSUP View Post
    Test prop should be pinned ed or eod at the least. start pct 3 days after last shot. pct clomid 50-50-50-50 nolva 20-20-20-20 should be fine . i just finnished with a very similer cycle.
    ahh awsome man how did you go?? was that a test prop only and was it bladder prop?? apparently bladder prop ****in hurts dude!!

still in pct , but went pretty good. yea prop can hurt pretty bad . pinning prop can almost become a ritual draw it into pin run under warm water switch pin , stick it and push it in slow 1 min per ml . what made all the differance to me( as far as pain goes) was when i started cutting the prop down with steril oil .

a longer ester may have been better for you

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    yes, prop seems like a rough place to start, but eventually you'd get used to it. if you can't shoot more than 3 times a week you really shouldn't use prop. if you mean "bladder prop" like its not in a vial, it would be kinda hard to cut it without exposing it to air i'd think. you might be able to draw some prop oil and some sterile oil in the same syringe and mix it up to help with the pain but i don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    yes, prop seems like a rough place to start, but eventually you'd get used to it. if you can't shoot more than 3 times a week you really shouldn't use prop. if you mean "bladder prop" like its not in a vial, it would be kinda hard to cut it without exposing it to air i'd think. you might be able to draw some prop oil and some sterile oil in the same syringe and mix it up to help with the pain but i don't know.
    NAH its all good bro, um not scared lol but um not doing more than 3 shots a week, is that ok wat i wrote, mon 2 ml wed 1 ml and fri 1 ml. Also i heard eq mixed with prop helps to sooth it out a lil more not sure if its true or not!!

no, you really want to go eod at the least. which means 3 times a week half the time and 4 a week the other half.

mixing with eq is probably like mixing with oil but much more expensive..

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    thats what i do draw prop then draw sterile oil into same pin works great usually 50/50 mix

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Opasan_Bosanac View Post
    NAH its all good bro, um not scared lol but um not doing more than 3 shots a week, is that ok wat i wrote, mon 2 ml wed 1 ml and fri 1 ml.
    Not a good idea. Your test levels will be all over the place. Sell the painful prop and get some cyp or eth.

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    just guesstimate 1.33cc's mon morning, wed., friday night, if you insist on 3 shoots

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I only shoot prop ed.

Quote Originally Posted by MercyDog View Post
    just guesstimate 1.33cc's mon morning, wed., friday night, if you insist on 3 shoots
    thats still like 60 hours with no shot.. i think either shoot ed or get something else and save the prop til you can shoot ed

if you can do mon, wed and fri surely you can go eod the whole time....

Nah your right! Ill do 1 ml eod, **** it!! Whats the go with PCT, is nolva and proviron fine or should i use clomid aswell...

clomid and nolvadex is the way to go imo..

yeah ok ill ask for that, so after my last shot i wait 3 days and then start the PCT.. how do i take the nolva and clomid is that together or wat?? thanks mate

yes 3 days..
    yes take them together. i take mine at night before bed.. this way you can avoid any of the possible sides you may get,makes me tired anyways...helps me sleep..

what doses and how long you running it

ah ok sounds good, um not quiet sure, as ive never taken any of these products before. what do you suggest for a first timer??

id run 100mg clomid and 20mg nolvadex ed for 30 days.. or drop the clomid down to 50mg the 2nd two weeks with the 20mg nolvadex..
    there are many different pct protocols..the 100/20 works best for me.. make sure to get enough nolvadex so that you have enough for pct and to combat any possible estrogen related sides that may occur on cycle.

you sure a doctor is just gonna give you this stuff...

ah ok so it would be like wks 1-2 clomid 100mgs/ nolva 20mgs. wks 3-4 50/20. How many mgs is one nolva and clomid pill?? And how many come in one pack or box, just so i know how many i can get prescribed to me...

i get 20mg tabs in blisters.. 100 per box.. clomid are 50mg and 10 per box.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    you sure a doctor is just gonna give you this stuff...
    yeah well so ive heard. I done a blood test last week so now i am going on thrudsay to speak to her and pretty much explain to her that i have done some research and that it is all safe providing i have the nolva and the clomid. I will also tell her that i will be running a low dose of 400 mgs a week.

Also do you know much about stacking it with winny. If so when do should i kick the winny in and how much?? I was going to drink the winny man, **** injecting winny and prop thats a lot of injections..

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Opasan_Bosanac View Post
    yeah well so ive heard. I done a blood test last week so now i am going on thrudsay to speak to her and pretty much explain to her that i have done some research and that it is all safe providing i have the nolva and the clomid. I will also tell her that i will be running a low dose of 400 mgs a week.

Also do you know much about stacking it with winny. If so when do should i kick the winny in and how much?? I was going to drink the winny man, **** injecting winny and prop thats a lot of injections..
    Where are you from mate, not many drs will prescribe you pct mate.

not sure how thats gonna turn out.. are you in the states ?
    i know a little something about stacking it with winny..lol
    if your gonna use it id use it the last 6 weeks of the cycle..50mg ed

Quote Originally Posted by Charger527 View Post
    lmao.. you beat me to it.. been thinking the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by Charger527 View Post
    from australia, well some docs i heard do, i know i can get the nolva anytime through this guy at the gym but the **** is charging me an arm and a leg for it so i told him ill try and get it prescribed first. hopefully i get it... will find out this week.... ill let u know how i go man

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    yeah mate you have very little chance with clomid mate because its only supposed do be prescribed to women due to the side effects.

Good luck with it mate i tried a few drs here with no luck for either clomid or nolvadex .

Thread Information