Arnolds Pupil is offline New Member

Rheumatiod Arthritis and steroids

I have developed RA fast in all my joints.
    I have done some research on steroids and RA and a lot of people suggest a cycle with Deca to help build mass and help with inflamation
    Any suggestions on cycles and stacks?
    Please help

Male age 45
    160 lbs. usually 190
    5' 11"
    Athlete all my life until now
    Martial atrs, body building all my life, now I cant move.
    Thanks

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I would defo try deca and some test. would this be your first cycle?

Yes this is my first cycle

anon03191970 is offline Associate Member
    What has caused you to lose 30lbs?

Lack of training because of pain, not eating right.
    I have a top notch house gym but cant squat, press or walk without extreme pain.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    yea man sorry to hear,, my mother has that really bad and has trouble moving around. 2 new knees, and 2 new hips. THey always tryin her on new drugs but embrel seems to be the only positive one to date. Shes has had it for about 15 yrs. Id say deca would be great for them but no clue what the repercussions would be down the road. id try to get with some of the younger up and coming RA doctors and discuss this with them. good luck

Thanks Chuck...This sucks...started in my left shoulder the the right and then both ankles, hips, knees and wrists within 2 months.....some stupid nsaid right now and see the doc on the 15th...he is very smart and we have a good repoir so I am going to discuss it with him...I hate drugs the give you and side effects are CRAZY....I think building some quality muscle and stronger joins will help me cope a lot better and aid me in the future...the side effects I think are less with the steroids than experimental drugs and all the problems the cause

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    yea man sorry to hear,, my mother has that really bad and has trouble moving around. 2 new knees, and 2 new hips. THey always tryin her on new drugs but embrel seems to be the only positive one to date. Shes has had it for about 15 yrs. Id say deca would be great for them but no clue what the repercussions would be down the road. id try to get with some of the younger up and coming RA doctors and discuss this with them. good luck
    I would agree^^ deca would be of great benefit to your problem but it could cause others issues later on

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    I agree talking with the right (open minded) doctor would be a very good idea.

You wouldn't need high doses to get the benefits you're looking for. So, the sides will be minor. Im also 45, started AAS at 42. I feel better then I did in my 30's!

Thread Information