loungelizzard18 is offline New Member

starting first cycle

hey im new here and im starting my first cycle
    my weight is 140 and im 5 feet 5 inches
    the first cycle is going to be bulking and then after words im going to take the winstroll for cutting.
    10 mg dbol
    10 mg winstrol
    TESTOSTERON-C 200mg/ml 1ml amp
    10 mg nolvadex

my questions are how many ml of the cyp should i take a week.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    How many weeks are you planning?? Generally the beginner dose is around 4-500mgs a week on test. Your going to only use 10mg of dbol and winstrol daily... that won't do much of anything. I would also recommend a stronger PCT

From just what you gave us above you might want to put your cycle on hold till you do more research.

okay, 400 mgs a week, and no thats how many mg my pills are i have 1000 of each, im not going to use them all in the same cycle though. what other pct would you preffer? and im planning on an 8 week cycle

i think im going to do around 40-50 mg of dbol and the same for when i start the winstrol

muhammad1185 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by loungelizzard18 View Post
    hey im new here and im starting my first cycle
    my weight is 140 and im 5 feet 5 inches
    the first cycle is going to be bulking and then after words im going to take the winstroll for cutting.
    10 mg dbol
    10 mg winstrol
    TESTOSTERON-C 200mg/ml 1ml amp
    10 mg nolvadex

my questions are how many ml of the cyp should i take a week.

age, and stats would allow the more experienced members to offer better advice.
    you clearly need to do more research, but thats fine, im sure you can do that, we all started like you, anyways i can offer you some advice, main points are listed below,

1) you cant have a bulking and cutting cycle at the same time, you either bulk or cut,
    2) 10mg of dbol a day, thats far to litlle, you need 40-50 mgs a day, for min 4-6 weeks for good results, take liv 52 and milk thistle while on dbol,
    3) 10 mg winny is useless too, woman take more than that, lol. that again should be 40-50 mgs a day, for min 4-6 weeks for good results
    4) test e, id recommended 10-12 weeks, start with 200mgs a week, then up to 200 mgs every 3.5 days, = 500mgs a week,
    5) nolvadex? whats that going to be used for, while on cycle or pct
    6)what have you got planned for pct, 10mgs of nolva is pointless
    7)make sure you eat 4000-4500 calories a day, have it split, i,e, 60 cars, 30 protein, 10 fat and so on.

and get some aromasin or armidex to take while on cycle, 0.25mgs every other day should be enough.

finally dont start till you've seeked advice, got all your gear, including pct.

Yes you gotta set your cycle up yourself so that we know you have a good understanding of what you are doing. We can't and shouldn't spoon fed you.

Also with the an 8 week cycle of Cyp you must realize that your blood levels will not peak till around week 5 so you may only have 3 weeks of it fully kicked in...

How is your diet and training program. List your diet and training regiment. Also what is your age

Maybe a little more learning is needed. My favorite pack is this one: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=331179 <------ good info

Chris1980 is offline New Member
    On you'r first cycle. You do not need 500mg test a week. 250mg test is all you need. Almost everyone get so good effect the first time. On you'r second cycle you kan bumb it up to 500mg a week. If you do dbol you schould take 30mg a day. Winny tabs effectiv from 50mg a day. 10mg winny or dbol wont give you anything. Just waist of gear and time.

You'r first cycle scgold look like this.

week 1-4 dbol 30mg a day

week 1-8 test 250mg

week 9-11 pct 40-20-20 nolva. And clomid 40mg ed the first week under pct.

Have some anti est around. Nolva,Prov,Arime, or another compond around. I love to use 25-50mg prov ed to block water retention and gyno. You do not know how you react to gear or test alone. So it would be a good idea to just chek it out.

Some peoples do only test alone for first cycle. Start out with 250mg test a week. And chek it out 8-12 week maximum.

i understand that ic ant have a cutting and bulking cycle at the same time and im not, ims saying i have the winstrol for when i do cut on my next cycle, thanks for the info

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you could get away with 250mg/wk but at least go 10 wks with it,, 8 is just to short and run the pct 4 weeks,, better safe than sarah,, oops meant sorry

xXthehulkXx is offline Associate Member
    you haven't posted your stats. i'm also 5'5'' and weight 192lbs @14%bf. i think if you eat better and workout right you would gain much more than you think.

haha, thank you guys, ill proboly be doing a whole lot more research now... any other tips would help too

All I can say now is before you do anything do plenty of research for yourself. If you want list your diet down in the diet section.... if you need help on a training regiment go to the workout section. Diet is vital to your gains. just remember that

Before you do decide to cycle and have all your info together come back and post it for us and we will take a look.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    How long have your been training?
    How old are you?
    What % is your bf?

ive been training for 8 months
    im 18
    and im not sure about the BF %

xXthehulkXx is offline Associate Member
    hey man you are way too young and haven't trained long enough. i started when i was 14 and now 24 and still have'nt used gear. you will grow if you eat and train like mad. hope you take this seriously.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    5'5 and 140, are you male or female?

Fire Man is offline Junior Member
    yeah bro at 18 and how much you trained you should not even think of cycling. steroids are not a quick fix you might gain some weight but when you come off you prob will lose it all you have so much to learn about traning and eating bro. You have so much natural test in your system at that age you could gain so much weight and strengh by just duing proper and different workout routines and having your diet set. Then when you gain some good size naturally then in couple of years with steroids you will gain even more. but since you already have the stuff you are prob are not goin to listen. so just do what is stated obove just dbol and test forget the winnie.

Thread Information